News from 1914 -- 1918 Front

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by JG13.RtM.Gmac, Oct 12, 2003.

1. JG13.RtM.Gmac

JG13.RtM.Gmac Well-Known Member

Report from our combined JGS4 Rebells PJ666 & JG13 Team of average of 18 player a side matches. Operational command is by {JG13} Staff in liasion.

S! and Hi Everyone,

Our regular RBWL season has ended. I'm very happy to report that we wound up with 18 wins, 4 losses -- OUR RECORD IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE!!! This means that we'll be able to choose which side to fly for both the division playoffs and (hopefully) the RBWL Championships!!

I'm already extremely proud of our accomplishments this year, as you should be as well :). With your continued support, we can "finish off the nme" and win the Cup!! Thanks so much for your time, skill, teamwork, and enthusiasm!!

Klay Pijon Red Baron Commander

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Way to go Red Baron group!!!!

Olè!

:cheers:

<Z>

3. HJM---

HJM--- Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I'm eager to learn how to fly those old birds (tactics from Knigts of the Sky are not working here :) )

4. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

Got ramses in arena, was quite some times i didn't saw anymore someone from old JG13 RB squad in FH...Gmac, going to login back with your sons? :)

5. JG13.RtM.Gmac

JG13.RtM.Gmac Well-Known Member

Hi Odi,
    you should have ICQ ed I would have come on :) I had a look in recently and went for a capture. I have been playing the Red Baron Matches but mostly working and setting up Our new Airsoft Club so have been down the woods cutting and building defence points :dark:

I have even ordered an Toyko Marui Steyr Aug SR in your honour {unless thats only for Austrians}

Gmac. :turret: