not fair

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by swanca, Jun 16, 2007.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

i think we need ppl who cut the streaks before they grow too large
    when they lose too big streak theyr pissed :p

unless of course its bigjo, or vasco, but that doesnt count

2. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

sorry, i had u ignored
    can u say that again?

3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Re: not fair <S>

nope, sorry, same here

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hah, the other night I lost my streak of 30 (yeah I know, not that much) in the stupidest way possible. :p

Was fighting saerho's 110 in my P-51D. Kept pouring .50 cals into his plane when suddenly he shed his vstab / hstab or whatever. Anyway, his plane started violently spinning and flipping around and he sprayed 30 mm all over the place as his 110 tumbled towards the ground.
    You know, in my entire WB career of about 6 years, I've never once seen anyone actually hit anything like that. That night, however, would be the first time I did see someone hit something like that. And the thing he hit was my rear fuselage ... with 2 30 mm shells. Took it clean off the rest of my Mustang. I bailed, but my moronic pilot decided that he was too low to even try and deploy his chute so .... whooooosh .... WHAM!! "antred was killed in bail"

Talk about bad luck. :dura:

5. Red Ant

By the way, dedmit ... why do you think it's wrong to shoot down a plane just because it's unarmed? IMO anything that flies is fair game, and anyway bomber Mossie doesn't count toward your fighter score anyway, right? ;)

6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

sry long quote, 2 lazy to cut

lay of the poles already, it's the russians that are behind everything :p

7. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

or kilbee, that evil,evil mastermind of all..., well... evil...

8. -varga

-varga Member

Hello Aces!!!!

This is part of the game, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose,if you want to preserve your streak, dont fly, stay on hangar and relax but if you take off is because you want to kill your enemies and in this case why they don´t have the same rights to try kill you too???
    Many times swanca receives only a few bullets and jump for preserve his streak, this time he forgot his chute on the plane.

SWANCA
    Imagine all your victims posting here crying just because they die in your hands, you kill like a man but must learn how to die like a man.

I know that you are a nice guy and a very good pilot, and for this you have my respect, but dont cry man... Its just a game...

My respects for all guys in arena, i really appreciate your companion.

PS: Next time remember to check your six! :UU:

Bye Aces!

-varga

JOIN BAND OF BROTHERS SQUAD, FREE BEER!!! :cheers:

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I'm staying with the evil communistic conspiracy, thank you

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

see air, thats what makes the mastermind top class - nobody have idea about real source of evil
    (hm, fuck, if you know, does that mean kilbee isnt top class mastermind? that would be huge step ahead with his therapy)

11. -varga

-varga Member

Check your six next time swanca!!!

-varga

1 person likes this.
  12. Red Ant

I think he wasn't complaining about you killing him per se, but about you vaporizing his WHITE PLANE in an obvious attempt to end his streak. Others may rationalize this sort of behavior any way they like, to me it's just plain despicable.

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

what he said :znaika:

14. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

I would rather call him top class "masterpiece" <S> :****

15. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

He kills like a man? Everytime I even think I get into a 1 v 1 with swanker he ends up running to 5,6,7, even 8 golds. Maybe he needs to talk with olbdey and learn some skills with the gold planes instead of this run to acks/buddies, or vulch, or shoot planes that are missing wings (yes, you did this to me you bastard), or any other cowardly things that I have yet to experience. I have absolutely no respect for swanca because of this.

1 person likes this.
  16. Red Ant

This is the opposite of my experience. I've caught him in a very unfavorable situation more than once, and he stayed and fought. Of course, if you're flying in a team then you're going to have your team mates clear your six for you rather than do something risky; that's what flying in a team is all about. It can be frustrating if you're flying solo and want some quick and dirty action but hey, you do have the option of teaming up with some other guys yourself.

17. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well.... I have seen more of swanca kill stealing, vulching and running at the first sign of trouble, straight home and straight to the acks...even gloating about it later.

I have to agree with what Rolland Garros said about it here.

Also I have to ask if anyone can answer this question about shooting white planes / parachutes:

Shooting a white plane; does that really kill the player if he makes an otherwise safe bail?

18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

If you PK the white plane - yes.

You don't know swanca at all from what you say. I'll be considered biased due to being in the same squad but I know the guy in person and he is not what you're trying to claim.

19. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

You must be talking about different swanca then.

Aren't you being jaelous? :@drunk:

20. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

From what i´ve experienced , i don´t find swanca in the same class of players as you (looseleaf and mumble), actually i would rate him as a very tough opponent that many times risks himself playing the 1 vs 1 game instead of running (as many people would do).
    Of course don´t expect him (or any other) to go and fight in unfavourable position if he is into a very large streak, like he was.

Anyway i still don´t see the reason (out of mental, psycho diseases) behind ending his streak on purpose by shootin down a white plane, i mean, are u that frustrated?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007