not fair

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by swanca, Jun 16, 2007.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

he always seems to talk about different subject

on topic: id rather say swanca is too hotminded and takes too much risks

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I didn't know that about shooting white planes, I though there was some protection from the server and those shots did not count or those shots count as shots on one's own plane.

You are right , that I do not know swanca as a sqwuad mate or on a personal basis.
    I do remember observing how he played and fighting him and I was not impressed in a positive manner.

He ran like hell when things did not go his way, well sure, I suppose one can do that, but when you start saying things to the effect of: "ha ha ha you can't get me." When he vulches and runs just to build-up his score....
    and now he is crying to everyone here that it's not fair....

I'm sorry, I have no sympathy for such behavior. In fact it disgusts me.

Yes, there is no honor in shooting a white plane,that's disgusting too.

Perhaps they both deserve each other.

3. looseleaf

Like I said before: perhaps we should let those 103 players speak about just how honorable were all those kills.

If memory serves Milo, you were once speaking during the game about all sorts of disgusting sexual activities to the point players were wanting you banned and also your game playing was not very impressive either.

4. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Well, how the heck can you pk a plane with no pilot sitting on it? :confused: Sounds like having sex with a woman in her absence...%)

5. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

That is not only possible, it is, at times, eminently preferable...
    :cool:

6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

ask exec...

7. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

He's absent...

8. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

for your info, Milo is a lady. it's not honourable to make up such nonsense about her, especially that she's a God loving virgin.

here i must agree, she only vulches, this is against fair-play

9. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

ROFLMAO!

10. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

Only once?...

Have u tried em to call it disgusting? if not, i encourage you to open your mind discovering the source of sexual freedom...
    Click here

Remember to pick your favourite...

True, i can´t concentrate with vasco and kilbee around.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  11. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

did you check his scores? or did you fly with him? :rolleyes:

12. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

now this sounds really like pietas, not swanca.

On the other hand, i usually played with swanca rather than against, so some things i could have missed. It's not very probable, but certainly possible.
    But those times i played against swanca i could feel executed, played with and then executed, or played with, shot, and let return home. Never vulched "and run just to build-up his score", never mocked at. Never "unfairly" killed. I believe you are mistaking him with someone else.

13. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

nah, it's easy to ruin milos concentration. Just wait until he gets in air and ask about "TheGeneral" :D

Or sexual behaviour...

:D

14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

why do you guys have to act like animals and make such jokes as soon female is around :rolleyes:

15. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

BTW looseleaf what is a "disgustin sexual activity"?

16. swanca

swanca Well-Known Member

I wonder could someone arange a tournament for FH? We would have a good opurtunity to see who is the best dogfighter around. Just pure fighting with no running getting outnumbered and so on. So who is in?

17. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

I have (lucky for me, cause I suck at this shitty game) not met swanca many times.
    The current ToD he was red I was gold and met him above F7 (newmed oldmed wtf I dunno the mapname) I got a lucky shot in his I16 and he went down.
    He made my Zeke leak like shit in the prior engagement, so I was VERY surprised to see 'reuben has fukkin killed swanca' in the HOST msg buffer.

My point here is, If swanca was a whiney wieener , hed bailed to save whatever streak he had, but for some reason he got 'killed' instead.
    I dunno if he tried land I16 without stab or whatever. Anyway, I do not find the swanca dude to be cheatish or PK junkie or sth or selfbomber.

Correct me if Im wrong. But I do consider the swanca one of the good ppl in FH.
    Good as good virtual pilot and good as in not PK junkie/not selfbomber

So.

18. looseleaf

Sure! I'll sign-up for that.

I think it would be a great permanent feature here at FH.

19. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

That is exactly how I felt almost every time I met Swanca in the air.
    Executed.
    He is a good Warbirds Stick.
    Each time I engaged, I used my in game gun cam thingie and each time I had an interesting encounter, I would look to the file to see what happenned. I NEVER saw any evidence of Swanca being anything more than a very very good stick.
    Ah what the fuck do I know? I never was too good a stick.

And another thing. I never saw that fuckin Pietas guy being a cheatbastard either. He seemed to play the way a pilot who didn't want to die would have flown in R/L. It may enfuriate some players but it is pretty close to the mark re Flying As If It Mattered...

Never mind.

I gotta go to my fucked job now. Bye.

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

no, you are right
    i dont like swancas play style but thats because he plays totally different than some people here try to state - too much risks, too aggressive, too often;
    of course those people, frustrated after another defeat - would like him to fight even if he is out of ammo or fuel, or wing
    or whatever
    from aggressiveness to stupidity is small - but significant step; those who claim swanca is a runner must be idiots who cant see this thick line; id even say swanca was crossing this line quite often :D but i musta fought him when he had no streak ;)

well anyway, his aggressiveness was dangerous for everybody around just like for himself - once you knew thats him and you knew his style - but until then you might got surprised

and get a streak quakers first, then talk about running; some of you look like catholic priests teaching about sex (with a woman, not young boys)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007