objectives and points

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by zarzar, Jul 13, 2000.

1. zarzar

zarzar Active Member

Hi to all!

I'm desagree with the form to point the buildings destroyed.

Why?

It's very simple, I think that the final objective of this game is conquer all the airfileds and win the war and to joy doing it. But a lot of people only fly to kill everyone in the air and not to destroy any building or AAA. I think that everyone can destroy a AAA with his cannons, but not detroy buildings, to do this it's necesary drop bombs. But if you have bombs it's more dificult to fly if you are attacked by enemy.
    This is the reason for most people not have bombs.
    But there are people that like to destroy the airfields, and this not supose a significative points. Why destroy planes it's more important than destroy fields or capture it??
    Capture a airfield it's very complicated because ju52 it's very easy to destroy, and all people when see one in the air try to destroy it because it's easy and it's another kill to the current strike.

I think that captured an airfield must give you almost 1500 points, I see alot of times an airfield closed and anybody fly in figthers and any of this ju52 [​IMG]
    I think that destroy a building must give you almost 200 points because it's necesary to do this work with bombs, and it's the most important of the task because the fighters only exists to defend the bombers, the bombers is the important planes, they decided if the war is win or loose.
    I think that the AAA give 40 points and i'm agree with this because everyone with cannons can do it, and don't supose any change in your plane.
    For the same motive I think taht the points to hit with a bomb must be incrased into almost 20.

I hope that all the people that like destroy structures send in this forum his opinion about all of this and if we are a significant number of bombers I hope that the administrator will study this suggestion.

This is a mesage for all the people and in specially for the administrator, it's a great sacrifice fly with a b17 and take 40 min to gain altitude for destroy airfields and don't win significant points, more than this if you are very easy to kill by enemy.

PD: Sorry my english is very poor and I hope that all people understand my words.

2. Supong

Supong Member

Tienes mucha razуn zarzar.
    "lo cazas hacen peliculas de guerra, los bombarderos las ganan".
    sin embargo y a pesar de que se suban o no el n de puntos a una captura o destruccion de objetivos, siempre habra mas personas dispuestas a volar en cazas por el simple hecho de ser mas divertido (para mi por lo menos si lo es).
    Tambien es cierto que volar bombarderos requiere de una habilidad especial, que, unido al coraje y a la paciencia hace que sea un tipo de avion muy dificil para mi.
    Reconozco tu habilidad y valor en este sentido.
    Suerte en tus pretensiones [​IMG]

Hauptfeldwebel Supong
    Geschwader Adjutant
    Stab / JG 52

(queda chulo esto de poner el grado y el escuadron, eh?) XD

You are much right to zarzar.
    " it huntings make movies military, the bombers gain them nevertheless ".
    and although a capture or destruction of objectives rises or not n of points, has but people always arranged to fly in huntings by the simple fact of but being amused (for my at least if it is it). Also it is certain that to fly bombers it requires of a special ability, which, together with the anger and to the patience it causes that it is a type of very difficulty airplane for my.
    I recognize your ability and value in this sense.
    Luck in your pretensions
    pardon by my english, is worse than yours. [​IMG]

Hauptfeldwebel Supong
    Geschwader Adjutant
    Stab / JG 52