OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

MayaWilson likes this.
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

We all have been poisoned as to have short memories (rather NO memories) and short attention spans.

Anyone care to go back and look at all the photos and write-up of the super buildings, the twin towers?

All that writing about how strong and how super heavy duty the structure was.

Take a look at the the structure. How is was designed to withstand the impact of a 707. (faster than 767+757).

See how nice and neat the building came down- straight line and in nice easy to carry pieces with nice clean cuts on angles, no long twisted lengths of iron. In fact are there any pieces of twisted iron shown?

Yes, ask how a building collapsed exactly like all those buildings in Las Vegas that were pulled by controlled demolition. (SAY- even the owner of the building said "we decided to pull it") that had no damage from airplane or debris and was evacuated BEFORE any fire or damage- and it was the emergency HQ.

Yes, go see photos of the Pentagon where 15 minutes after a 757 smashed into it there is only a single 18 foot hole and the roof is still intact.

See a 757 superimposed in scale to the impact area of the south wall of the Pentagon and see if you can get ANYONE to agree that a 757 traveling at Vmc- minimum control speed : 160 mph 260 km/h has hit the building and disappeared with no engines found, no landing gear, no holes that such large engines would have made.

We have been lied to and EVERYONE was in on it.

:(

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
    Eldridge Cleaver (old African proverb)

3. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U

"Either you're with us, either you love freedom and with nations which embrace freedom, or you're with the enemy. There's no in between."

"You're either with us or you're with the enemy. That's clear. I will continue to make that clear."

:D

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  5. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Im subscribing to this thread

JoshFerguson likes this.
  6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Inernet Explorer 9b is fast as hell and pretty. It is for windows 7 which I read you have so you might like to try it Mac. No, not on a Mac, I mean try it, Mac.
    OT? Do I not care?
    This is a controlled combibliation

8. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

chrome here

helps to have an automatic translate feature for the general forum

9. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Naturally :)

10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

OK, I will take the bait:

Well, who is this "EVERYONE?"

I am naiive and often wonder about the origin of these ideas.

Do you believe that "unseen forces" within the US government are responsible for this attack on America?

What the world really needs to be told is that Occam's Razor is good to know. Simplest explanation is often correct.

Crazy bastards attacked, and they were not from your high school AV group.

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

"preview edition" is microsoft code language for "use this shit at your own risk"
    preview edition and ubuntu, which I read you have, might be cool in a year from now we'll see.

Thanks for goin off topic, I guess you owed me one, (Or 35) ;)
    P.S. halloweens comin up fast. Got a 14" dildo. super real lookin. Got an old shopping mall mannequin and 20 cans of chef boy-ar-dee stuff. red and pasta factory food. Got to think of what do do...gonna be funny, I'll take pictures.

I'm thinkin': blow torch melt the dildo to the mannequin crotch area , make sure it's on solid as a rock, fill up the mannequin with the abc's and 123's or ravioli and put "ken" on an old 10 dollar 10 speed and send that fagget out into a public intersection to be hit by a car. Scream my fuckin head off, should be good to stop traffic, send some cops over. I'll be long gone, no fingerprints either. I'm 42 now, got the maturity not to get caught by making stupid mistakes. I have no criminal record.

[​IMG]

Halloween years ago my neighbor had a bunch of sod (new grass) delivered to his house on a couple of skids and worked all day putting it down on his front lawn and then went over it with some sort of roller barrel thing to flatten it out good.

[​IMG]

Didn't matter though, At 4:15 AM I got to work rollin all that sod up and putting it back on the skids nice and neat.

[​IMG]

Next day he went out, looked at his front lawn and I saw the expression on his face from my vantage point... Sold his house for him later on...:deal: :D

Got a new neighbor. She's a red head. Wears black bras. changes with the curtains open. She has a parking pass on her car windshield for an office building in Toronto that houses CSIS. Asks me if I have guns, who I think did sept. 11. Who my friends are. Everything's fine. ;)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Julian was always smarter than Ricky, but you guys gotta stop acting like everyone is Lahey (who is my favorite character from the wonderful TPB).

Luckily "we" Amerikosi get to live in your head rent-free while you look in the wrong direction. This is crazy.

LAHEY LAHEY :)

I know the guy who plays Lahey would not be happy with this situation! :)

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Notice how all the whiskies Lahey drinks are Canadian?
    he drinks
    CC regular (6 yrs) @ 2:07
    alberta premium (5 yrs)@ 4:49
    Ray's Liquor sauce @ 5:29
    Canadian Club classic (12 yrs) @ 6:28
    and the last one looks like Crown Royal @ 6:53

14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  15. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

The sole "911" conspiracy theory thread that makes sense to me is the one regarding the way my sister's fiance got his hands on that hot "997" convertible turbo... I drove that thing last saturday and that's the sole car I want to have now.
    500bhp... how did those German bastards get that out of a flat 3.6 litre boxer engine? That is one hell of a conspiracy that they are trying to block us from with their unreliable 2.0 litre turbodiesels.
    Seriously... how did they do that?

17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Uncles here is an excellent series of 10 minute audios for you by Canadian Naval Commander William G. Carr

William G. Carr speaks at 7:56 but listen to the forward

18. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

No, the ultimate 911 conspiracy theory is how the new 911 LOOKS JUST THE FUCKING SAME as the old 911. WTFO.

19. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Yeap... just minor differences between 996 and 997 models. Same can be said about the pre-lift 997 and face lifted version.

The sole difference is the extra 20 BHP produced by the post-lift turbo engine.

And apart from that- that car looks pretty much the same for over 40 years now, WTF?

20. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well, I hate to join-in on the hi-jacking, but....

The 911 porsche is the greatest joke of all time. The real amazement is how so many people can buy and believe in this over-rated vw bug.

9 out of 10 porsche accidents are non-collision. that means drivers losing control and smashing something non automotive, off road excursions.

Swing axles and the engine BEHIND the rear wheels. great, just what Newton said not to do... ha ha ha.

I suppose no one here got to read the internal factory memos about the first turbos, the 935. "poisonous handling" according to factory engineer/test drivers.

Just garbage.