Ottawa terror attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Officers put on a cheerful face in battle, cheario, lads, a brisk skirmish, lads, off you go now, lads.
    Looks like the guy was thriving on the excitement and those Pearly White False Teeth were flashing like a banner.
    The guy is a Prick, he should be with the fuckin Airborne [disbanded, so he is now with the RCMP, shooting down civilians for his pay]
    Conspiracy? I don't know about that, there are plenty of stupid, hostile people who would enjoy shooting up places, the Illuminati doesn't need to create shit, it just waits for shit to happen and takes advantage of events.

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right Hez, those guys are behaving normally.
    They are not even looking in the direction of where 1 or more armed men are running around. They are just looking off to their right and smiling and laughing. Again, this is normal behavior for anyone whose life is in danger.

And what did uncles say about the presence of thermite in WTC dust? he calls it pixie dust.

lol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Ya know what a guy does when he is just about hit by a train, he laughs. Or driving and someone comes out of no-where and came THIS CLOSE to tee-boning him, what does he do? Laugh. Oh, not every time, but very often. SOmetimes, exclaims blyat!
    It is a nervous thing.
    That guy was there, when? When was those film took? Was that after the shooter was corralled?
    Did the camera tell you anything, is there a time stamp for your retard Auzzie friend to examine under his retarded conspiracy-scope?
    The gunman corralled inside, the cop was not in the building, he was outside, the gunman was inside....... And boxed in.
    I didn't say the guy was acting normally. It isn't normal to be in a gun battle.
    I did say he had a cheerful face, because officers [NCOs too? Uh, well, maybe not them, but officers, sure] know how to talk and act when their men are looking for them for leadership, guidance, orders, confidence, for a Stiff Upper Lip.
    I wanted to smash his Yankee-Capped Teeth. I hate Yankee-Capped Teeth. They shine under UV.
    The gunman was a fuckin dupe, like Lee Harvey Ozwald.
    A patsie.
    I do not think that attacker was anything but a goof. ANd his goofy act is gonna be used to take some of our freedom, just as the 11/9 was used in USA too erode Yankee freedom.

And man, do I ever hate the Yankee Dental caps, they are the wrong colour and as fake as Kardasian's coccyx. Yankee dentistry should be banned. I would bet good money that cop IS A YANK, and yes, YANKEE cops come up and work in Canada, lots of them are here. That cop was, I bet, a YANK.
    Look at those dental caps!
    Never mind.

Staff Seargent Yankee with day glow teeth looked happy? Yeah, like a Lion Yawning.

:duel::fly2:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

6. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yankee cops and Yankee dental work? :)

Yanks do many bad things, but dental work is normally high quality.

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Teeth are not white.
    Capped teeth are made out of caps, which are ordered from a catalogue, they are made in good ol' USA.
    And are white.
    Teeth are ivory, which is not white.
    And admittedly, those manufactured caps are used in other nations who are under the USA's thrall.
    I was just trying to rant in a silly, and light-hearted manner.

What do you have to say about a senior cop smiling and acting at ease when watched by younger and perhaps scared cops? He knows all about morale of the troops, and how to keep them from panicking, or to at least to try, to consider their feelings, their fright.
    Stiff upper lip, Lads! I called it.

Mack is looking through a very narrow lenze lots of time, the lense is narrow focused and the pictures published. And then Mac injects his choice of context. I injected other possible contexts, uh reasons for the cop to be grinning and joking.

8. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

We gotta meet some day, Mr. Hezey :) If I visit B.C. can we meet? You name the place! :)

I've been watching "Continuum." Great show. If the beer is half as good as the herb there, I'm all in that...

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I am not very exciting. I supposed I can fake being good company, for a while. Especially if you are buying the beers.....

I am about two miles from CNYJ.

I think I am even in the phone book up here, in my town.

It is hard to hide.

Was easier when I was underground.

Hey man, you are welcome to come, just give me a time warning so I can tidy up my place.

:@drunk:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

denial city around here.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member