Oxycontin, 2012, and the rapture

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, May 20, 2011.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

HA Biles made you look! :D

okay Im movin to Kincardine. If you don't hear from me anymore it's cuz God killed me. The population of my town is about 500,000. kincardine is about 8,000 or somethin, but they have an airport and decent pizza I hope.

[​IMG]

2. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

When can I visit you?

Do you still have a pet gorilla? What kind of brazuca souvenir would it like?

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

My pet gorilla is actually living in the Toronto Zoo. Charles. All of Jayroc's art was actually done by Charles. Charles Likes Pink Floyd, and he has Jenna Jameson's real phone number. Sometimes Tito Ortiz answers the phone, my gorilla gets mad, Tito gives the phone to Jenna, etc.

Charles likes to sit in the backseat of my Cadillac when I drive around Toronto. His favorite fighter is anderson silva and he likes bacalhau Assadono forno and Cabrito with Heinz ketchup. Gorillas are illegal in Kincardine, but my lawyer is working on a special permit if he can play the bagpipes in the Santa Claus parade on Dec. 1st 2011 in Kincardine. Carlos Santana is a charachter witness in Charle's court case this June. Charles had two tickets to the Royal wedding but we couldn't afford plane tickets to London, plus Charles says the Royal family is a "welfare bum family." He smokes marijuana he gets from Zoo keepers for singing stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin to zoo guests. Charles only wears Dolce and Gabbana cologne and every year he gets a birthday card from Karl Lagerfeld. He only wears Tommy Hilfiger underwear.

Charles plays trumpet on this song

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  4. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Special gig for thee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSveRGmpIE

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Jee that's nice mac!

7. looseleaf