PROOFS of cheating

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Ricedd_EEB, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

I created another thread to call atention.
    yesterdy night a lot of players saw those guys cheating in arena.
    I asked some guys to send me tracks to put all togheter, to check if it was bug or cheating. I enter with nick waimea and recorded some tracks too, some of them flying, and others using the polemical .attach

me attached to israel - plumbe killed

israel shoting at me (1:29)

tgrnho shooting at me (59sec)

track made by error-, israel cheating (47sec)

track made by error-, carati cheating (1:53)

another from israel cheating (27sec)

track i did attached to tholli, kids showing its toys in the ground... (1:20) (detail: guto (their squadmate) saying proud: 1st luftwaffe engineer division! :rolleyes: )

In this one, carati confess the cheating:
    talk with carati

while this talking, tgrnho said in ch100:
    "i wonder when 410 will be availble, 2 gunners 30mm, my god"

If there is a bug in the game, it should be reported, we have a forum to do it, only for bugs... Abusing a bug is cheat, specialy when you are proud of it, and share to your squadmates, like they did yestaerday. Tgrnho (tigrao) repeat several times: "new Bf-110", "now you gonna see the 110 tank", etc...

Lot of guys log out yesterday because of it, thats not fair and not nice... You can see in tracks lot of pilots complaining.

Please admins, this is not like the other threads asking for "golds need buff", reds overmodeled", "DM is bla bla bla"... This is real cheat, and I hope you did something about it, banning them...

Thanks in advance

Regards

1 person likes this.
  2. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

In every normall on-line game using a bugs is equal to cheating, it gives unproportional advantage over even experienced players. In most of cases players loses their accounts or are banned for some time. I hope that we will detect more bugs (if any more exists), who knows what weird things are possible to do in FH.

3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

some years ago i was proud of flying here instead in others servers, now, thx to behavior of some kind of people....im doubting

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

"when in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout"

1 person likes this.
  5. kazan

kazan Well-Known Member

04:22:35 -HOST-(Host): Kill of k-azan by israel from 2║/3║GAv GRIFO - BRASIL
    04:22:35 -HOST-(Host): System:k-azan's Plane Has Crashed
    04:22:44 k-azan(Common): cheater
    04:22:45 -HOST-(Host): System:k-azan Bailed successfully
    04:22:45 -HOST-(Host): System:moved to F9 FIELDF9
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Host): FLIGHT TIME - 1110 sec
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): you hit 30 20mm cannon in enemy in this sortie
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): **************************************************
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): you've got 22 7.62mm in this sortie
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): you've got 1 30-40mm in this sortie
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): ==================================================
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): Last mission score: 2583.325 - Fighter mission.
    04:22:46 -HOST-(Private): ==================================================
    04:22:48 jayroc(Red): f1 needs li
    04:22:52 jayroc(Red): err f19
    04:22:54 israel(Common): LOO
    04:22:59 -HOST-(Host): Kill of simion by plumbe from ~~~Texas Rattlesnakes~~~ VH
    04:23:00 k-azan(Common): otto 30mm
    04:23:03 -gelo-(Common): todo mundo Ú cheater ate q prove o contrario ????
    04:23:03 topbrd(Common): isreal you fuckin cheater
    04:23:15 tgrnho(Common): no
    04:23:17 -HOST-(Common): -krok- <<--Leaves
    04:23:21 plumbe(Red): jay6666
    04:23:34 -HOST-(Host): Maneuver Kill of olbdey by -bilau
    04:23:37 scarle(Red): is the multiplier supposed to determine how good your plane is?
    04:23:37 -HOST-(Host): Kill of -saves by plumbe from ~~~Texas Rattlesnakes~~~ VH
    04:23:39 -HOST-(Common): sven-- <<--Enter the room
    04:23:39 sven--(Common): Hi all
    04:23:46 -HOST-(Host): baraov was killed by Ack Weenies!
    04:23:50 -HOST-(Host): Maneuver Kill of ricedd by jayroc
    04:23:51 -HOST-(Common): ricedd <<--Leaves
    04:23:57 -HOST-(Common): simion <<--Leaves
    04:24:06 -HOST-(Common): ricedd <<--Enter the room
    04:24:06 topbrd(Red): wtf he dissapeared outta mid air
    04:24:06 ricedd(Common): Hi all
    04:24:10 ricedd(Common): shit
    04:24:11 k-azan(Common): israel why u otto have 30mm????
    04:24:12 -HOST-(Common): baraov <<--Leaves
    04:24:21 tgrnho(Common): no 30mm
    04:24:32 k-azan(Common): yes
    04:24:32 tgrnho(Common): only 7 mm
    04:24:43 ricedd(Private): can you save track?
    04:24:44 fatcar(Common): kazan cant tell front of plane from back?
    04:24:49 tgrnho(Common): 7mm good shoot
    04:25:03 ricedd(Private): pls save it
    04:25:08 k-azan(Private): ok
    14.07.2005 04:25:10 === Logging stopped ===

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

What a bunch of ass hats. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, ADMINS!! What more do you need??!!

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

In my honest opinion, This is only the tip of the iceburg as far as cheating goes. I once heard tzebra mention random damage modelling, hmm could thier be random handling modelling? because it is rather funny how the same exact plane handles fairly decent one day and like crap the next day, and in some instances the plane reacts as the day before but as soon as you engage a conyour planes nose very strangely gains 1,000 pounds for no appearant reason. It is difficult enough to battle these days with drastically reduced aircraft handling, then just when you need to manuever your stick inputs are rendered 80% useless. This is just a small example of the very strange shit that occurs to me (and others) in the arena. And don't nobody give me that BS "it is your front end" if it is, then it is being manipulated by the host I am connected too! Also with all the now defunct/closed other FH sites, (example, German freehost, Polish freehost, Austrailian freehost, Brasilian freehost and countless other people who got a hold of the source code for warbirds years ago when some disgruntled putz released it so all could host it.) How easy is it for any of them and the friends they passed the information too to use special almost god like attributes in the game for shits and giggles? I say the odds are staggering and not on the side of good decent pilots who fly honestly. Sure once in a while regular honest flyers are on together which make for good interactive game/sim play. But along comes the ones who just can't stand to fly honestly or take the time to improve so they flip a switch, click a button, activate indestructable drone mode on thier aircraft, some how switch off black outs and red outs, magically disapear and reappear on your six, your plane gets nose heavy in an instant for no appearant reason at the worst time when you engage in a dogfight! Well I think I get these things done to me because I am so out spoken another is i am a very decent pilot and one this community likes to have around because hmmm, how can I say this, well i am part of the glue that helps keep this once great (but now aged, bugged and hacked) flight sim going. Otherwise I would have been banned from this site long ago for my out spoken opinions. Guys, listen, their are very few honest flying pilots left here. get used to this hacked shit to continue and get even worse. My advise to you is to move on. <S> to all honest pilot in here. and Fuck you to you cheating hacking dweeb pilots!

bullet

1 person likes this.
  8. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

hahaha go back to your team of psychatrists.
    i dont feel safe on the 'net with nuts like you out here

9. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

long ago, when I used to play this game, Tigrao abused bugs, I even made a thread here to say it, he had been seen abusing a bug with hmacks in a red field. Nobody did anything. I guess he feels secure, as if he could do anything, because he has been doing it for years. Maybe this time he will be banned?

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

jeeez how frustrated can u be...
    i used to respect u biz very much, but for a long time now u throw that shit all around u...
    pls stop
    dont like it? fine.. but dont do that to others

11. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Forgot this one
    is a long track, i didnt edited... k-azan sent me this one

k-azan track

is long, but is another proof of cheating.

@bullet: r u ok??? :p

Last edited: Jul 15, 2005
  12. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

With 99% of your posts roland as far out as they can be and your telling me I need a shrink! Please. Perhaps your one of the abusers/hacking cheaters I mentioned above? Who are you really?

Spuint I don't need your respect and could care less if you once had it for me. Perhaps your an abuser/hacker too? And I'll throw this shit around so many are forewarned. You don't have to like it or even read it for that matter.

@ridedd sure I'm fine. I'm just trying to help warn any real new comers to this Free Hack host. Everyone know thier are no real new pilots here any longer just many with new nicks so they can do thier hacking abusing. or even devs and owners testing new attributes in different aircraft for shits and giggles with out a warning they are doing so. Tis a sorry shame to see this once great Flight sim go down the toilet. You would think If aike or rgreat or --bw-- archer if they really gave a shit would put things right. But we all know how things work around FH now don't we!

bullet

13. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

u can recognize the real man on how he end things he started
    why didnt i expect nothin more than even more shit in this case..? and why cant u provide any real proof for ur words?
    and me abuser/hacker? :) i hear that too often to give a fuck.. and thats the best proof for me that dweebs call wrong ppl cheaters :>
    u cant stand some ppl have fun in here while u cant anymore?
    so u come back again and again and spoil whatever u can for those who left eh?
    wtg

14. Red Ant

Yeah, come on bullet, don't fall out with all the people on here. kilbee isn't a cheater, and I think you know that yourself. IMO you're one of the good guys, bullet, but you're painting with too broad a brush and in excessively dark colors. There undoubtedly are a few very questionable things going on on this server but as I see it, very few people here actually CHEAT, though admittedly some have little or no scruples about flying some ... shall we say very GENEROUSLY flawed airplanes. Must of the frustration really stems from this game's many shortcomings rather than from people cheating all over the place. But in all seriousness, it's not just ONE side's planes that need fixing. Some red planes need to get toned down a bit as wel. In fact, IMO the Spitfire is one of the most seriously overmodelled planes on the server and then there's all those impossible Russian early-war I-something planes, but that's besides the point right now. The main showstoppers on FH are (in that order)
    1) the pretty much completely arbitrary damage model
    2) the fact that you can still hit cons that are 800 yards out in front of you (or further , with some guns )
    3) JEEPS!!

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i have just discovered WB FH (about 1 year ago, short time when compared to other pilots).
    i'm just hoping it will remain the same as i know it: nice place to pretend u're a WW2 pilot.

1 person likes this.
  16. strafe

strafe Guest

It's a shame to me read this topic. I was out last week and I just went the arena yesteday.

Questions to all:
    - Who knows how many players are/were using that bug (otto firing with main guns)?
    - That bug happens only with 110's?
    - That bug is alredy fixed?
    - is .attach still working?
    - what does mean dual .50 bullets?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2005
  17. strafe

strafe Guest

The bug still working. How that works:
    - In front view press the trigger to fire forward, hold the trigger and change view to rear otto. The rear otto suddently starts firing without control in 110's. The bug work in different ways to Il2, Me410 and Ju87G (I've tested these models in main arena). The main gun in those models starts firing forward without control, the rear otto still quiet.

So this is a bug in the software it isn't a cheat. Anyone can use that if wants.
    It's much more easier ban pilots than fix bugs in the game.

I'm not proud israel and other pilots behavior, israel is only 9 years old, and the others Grifo pilots were testing the "new" bug, like they were testing .save command to understand how it works.

IMHO disable 110 for while until that bug has been fixed, or fix the bus ASAP would be a good way, not ban 9 years old guy.

If this bug is a cheat, .attach have to be treated like cheat too, cause some pilots still using that to get easy kills attaching Ju52/ Li2 or bombers or other planes for exemple.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2005
  18. Red Ant

He is only NINE??? Are you totally sure on that?

19. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

1) We know some... and all we know are your squaddies... :(

2) I do not know, maybe SOME grifos knows... :(

3) idem

4) It means tha the bullets was fired by a repair with 2 Brownings .50cal machine guns working togheter... as well:

0;13;-1;.30 CAL M2 dual
    0;13;-1;.303 CAL Mk II dual
    0;13;-1;.303 CAL Mk II quad (this one are 4 .303cal machine guns working togheter)
    0;13;-1;7.9mm MG 81Z dual (this one Gold... see at belly gunner at HE177)
    2;25;-2;.50 CAL M2 Dual
    2;25;-2;.50 CAL M2 Quad (reds)
    20;16;-1;20mm Cannon dual
    200;120;-5;37mm Auto dual (acks, I think, but no sure)

1) Thanks! it make the things wider more clear! :)

2) IS A CHEAT in a moment that a BugAbuse© is used against anyone that NOT agree w/ it... and, besides that the will to BugAbuse© is at least a unfair behavior, becouse its clearly out of the agreed rules of the game.

3) the Grifo pilots can easly do it at TA, instead to BugAbuse© at MA and get score by doing it, and Im sorry about the kid is only 9 yo too bad for his moral formation to be exposed by his responsibles, that not only allow that but (seems) to teach him those behaviors. :(

4) better: who knows only STOP to BugAbuse©. as well MC202 ditched shooting sideways as those kid did at me. And please, spare me to show proofs of that... is a lot of stuff... :(

5) misuse of .attach IS A CHEAT AS MISUSE OF OTTOS IS... And its too hard to be assimilated? Misuses and BugAbuse© outside TA IS cheat.
    And, btw You must be shamed to deffend those cheaters... as well Im shamed to see my countrymates doing those dirt shits... If other pilots do it, at least they do sooooo better that they arent caught... yet... but they will... all they... Be sure.
    My 2 Kopeques

With deeply respect and admiration,
    <-+-vib

20. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

it is for your own good, really....denial is the 1st stage