PROOFS of cheating

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Ricedd_EEB, Jul 14, 2005.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

Look spuint and redant, I used to give a big <S> to a foe in the arena whether I won or lost just because it was a good fight or I was in a vulnerable position to be killed. It really made no difference to me. But the funny thing was the handling of my aircraft always was in my control and stayed constant! I knew the ins and outs of the particular bird i chose to fly and i knew its limitations. But when everything is fine and I go in to engage a con and for some strange odd reason the nose gets super heavy out of no where how the hell do you explain that? is it the con I am currently fighting? Is it FreeHost who I am hooked up to screwing around some how singling me out? I don't know. I can't give hard evidence, which really if you think about it is really quite hard to actually do. This isn't the real world with constant factors we can always count on. It is cyber world flight simulation which all the world know is full of people/nerds/hackers who sit in front of the screen more then half the day trying to find tweaks cheat codes etc etc. If you ask me and from what I have seen this place is full of alot of bugs, cheats and hacks. I really don't want anyone to look down upon me for my opinions based on my years of observations here at Free host but i am not about to bite my tongue. If a real new pilot comes in here I want him/her to know that these things happen and seem to be more and more especially with in the past few years or so. Some People/pilots know a few more things than others and I am not talking about regular tactics and manuevering. In time they will see and understand and they will get to a point where they are tired of just saying ahh my mistake or ooh that that was wierd must be some kind of glitch, or strange i have flown this bird before.. what was that? That isn't normal. As for myself I think I have helped alot in this community of FH in the arena and here on the forum. But i am just plain tired of the wierd ass crap that happens more and more all to frequently. If it helps think of me of how I was in the past to help your psyche. But I am not about to boast a product (even though it is free) that has so many loop holes because quite frankly I am very tired of having these things tested on me. <S> and have a nice day.

bullet

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
  2. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

What is real a shame is see somebody saying something like that, and defending squadmates who did proven cheats...

3. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

bla bla bla

4. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

Just stay far from my six to do not be killed with my 110 otto. Try to stay at my six and you will see.

5. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

then you will be banned as well

6. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

exploiting bugs in arena to win against other players playing fair is not a cheat in ur opinion?
    and dont explain his behavior by his age, because those who know him from arena are sure he knew what he was doing..

however seeing this guy on test arena now, makes me feel sorry for him.. and inspite this kid really annoys me i think ur right about that mb he should have his 2nd chance - now when he know what could happen if he cheats again,
    and bug with ottos should be fixed or aircraft pulled outta rps till that time

as for attach and other features.. yes attach is very dangerous in the way it works now, but its only a fuckin tool! the way ur using it makes it cheat or just a nice feature
    ur the one who decide to play fair or cheat!
    possibility doesnt mean all players cheat..

so if u cheat - u must realise u can be cought
    if u see other player cheating - find a proof

oh and the conclusion: those who are sure about others cheating, usually cheat themselves

7. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

:cheers: Iam for second chance too but must it be LAST chance...without pardon

8. strafe

strafe Guest

I'm talking about bugs. I'm not proud to use bugs to owner benefits. I would like someone fix bugs, not only ban, cause it is much more easier, I said it before.

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

If he REALLY is only 9 years old then I too think that maybe he should be given a second chance. Kids can't be expected to act like grown-ups all the time. HOWEVER, it should be kindly made clear to him that such behavior is frowned upon and why. Before he is allowed back on he must have grasped that this kind of stuff won't be tolerated in the future. IMHO.

10. carati

carati Member

Please, where i see the rules, to play, of Free Host ?
    carati

11. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

sometimes is called moral laws or so

12. Ricedd_EEB

2nd chance?
    israel is the son of tigrao... He knew what he was doing...
    if you wnna give 2nd, go away...
    but every cheater get 2nd chance here, or 3rd... tigrao was bannes some months ago for 2 weeks, what about now?

If you wanna give 2nd chance, ok... give it, BUT NEVER EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT CHEATERS IN FH ANYMORE... Why somebody wont cheat??? he will have 2nd chance..

Cant you see??? If with all this discussion going on an idiot come here and say will use bug to kill me in his 6... And you think about mercy?

come on... Thats one of the reasons why things are not working here in FH lately...

13. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Tigrao was banned? And Israel is Tigrao's son? Ou... so no more chance :nono:

btw: why was Tigrao banned?

14. Ricedd_EEB

tigrao = tgrnho

and I dont know if he is banned....

15. Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Israel 9 years old? i used to play this game almost three years ago, and he was already playing.. and quite well. And saying "fuck you" to almost everybody. I don't care if he is 9, he should be punished as any adult. Anyway, I thought that tigrao was his father, am I right? so...

P.S. : sorry, I had missed posts in this page, I only read the ifrst page. Anyway, if tigrao is the father to israel, they both should be banned and stay that way.

16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Hmm, he's got a point there. :znaika:

17. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

so fuckin what?
    if tigrao was banned then its israels record or tigrao?
    u want to punish 9yr old kid because hes dad was cheating?
    go away urself

i never did
    and i dont give a fuck about those who have to cheat to compete with others
    but after being banned for some time one can change
    if not, then its time for ban with no way back

not mercy, but chance to try playing fair
    every cheat is sooner or later discovered, so i dont mind..

and btw
    this is just a game, nobody died.. lol

1 person likes this.
  18. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

so why he was cheating if this is only a game????

1) Is realy Israel 9 years boy?
    2) If was once Tigrao banned and cheating again- no way. And if was Tigrao cheating sometimes ago, Israel no? Now was cheating both...

19. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

now dont get me wrong
    cheating deserves banning, no doubt about that

all im saying is if there will be any sign of good will, then it wouldnt be bad to give that chance

1) doesnt matter
    2) keep tigrao and israels case as different cases
    i dont know about tigrao cheats in the past, but if he did then no doubt he should be banned if he cheated again

20. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

tigrao was banned by a bad behaviour, not by cheating