R.I.P. GIL SCOTT-HERON

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by looseleaf, May 29, 2011.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

An interesting song, by an interesting dude. First time I've ever heard of him to be honest. As a white 43 year old Canadian, I can't really identify with this guy, but sometimes I wonder what people of colour in the US think of all of these housing projects that were born out of the civil rights movement of the 60's. These projects were supposed to lift people out of poverty so they could get a decent education and a job later on etc. and now we have 5 generations of people living in these same projects that have been collecting welfare since 1964. One generation after another living in poverty. but on the other hand, it's certainly true that in the US you have a lot of people of colour driving around in nice cars and living in houses and doing OK. Now you have guys like Cornel West getting on Obamas case for being "tied" to wall street. You see millions of black Americans that live in poverty voting for Obama, then after Obama wins, he bails out the super rich corporations and banks that created the collapse they claim to have been plagued by, who are already paying nothing in tax. Where did Obama get the money to bail out the super rich bankers? From black folks who work 40 hours a week and 6 months a year to pay tax. And the black folks in Compton and Harlem get the same thing they have always gotten, bullshitted, still waiting for some kind of black messiah that just never seems to appear..

Tied to wall street? try chained to the fuckin' owl worshippers. Okay well <S> to Gil. I wonder if he knew Curtis Mayfield?...

Hello!

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  3. looseleaf

It's the same old story.. and it's a long one.

"The Revolution" will not be televised because it will be controlled and just redirected a little...

Interesting link but it only scratches the surface. He didn't mention the Rockefellers. Go see the Aaron Russo interviews on Youtube before it gets "pulled".

Th owl worshipers started a long time ago.... You think the American Civil War was about slavery? A struggle of two different systems; industrial north and agricultural south ??? Ha ha ha..... nope. European bankers, old boy networks and the control of the transcontinental railroads.

The owl worshipers always hedge their bets and always make a play with apparent and secondary reasons.

A great quote from the movie "Patton"; "Give me two weeks and I'll make it look like 'they' started it".

You're very observant for a Canadian white boy who missed the 60's.

Yes, there was a glimmer of hope; summer of love and all that, but it was fixed from the start.

The Message. The Message was diluted and hi-jacked and The Movement was redirected.

Dr. Timothy Leary (Col. Dr. Leary of US Army Intelligence Psy. Ops.).

"Turn On- Tune-In and drop-out." Drug induced disenfranchisement. Turn the next educated generation into druggies and when they grow-up the best they will do is be consumers and sell-out any idealisms they may have.

Read Smedley Butler's book. Read the book/see the movie "Zardoz". It's the same old story.

Best we can do is find our own place and defend it. Keep your powder dry Mac.

Dammm..... I need a drink.

4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah right about the american civil war. The true history of the American civil war is very interesting. There is a masonic front organization called the knights of the golden circle that are based out of Cincinatti Ohio that travelled all the way down to the southern US staes and formed gun clubs. these gun clubs later became the training ground for the as yet to be born confederate army. At that time there was no union or confederate army, just one central US army based out of Washington. The rothschilds used freemasonry and its affiliated bodies to balkanize the US into north and south, for the purpose of starting a war. The financed both sides, they profited from both sides. Similar to what they did in the french revolution.
    The knights of the golden circle still exist to this day.

Knights of the golden circle

5. looseleaf

Oh YES.. it get even MORE interesting.

Take a look at all the major player in the US Civil War; all knew each other, all were friends to some extent.

The transcontinental railroad made dozens of millions of dollars a year transporting goods from China to Europe. Americans thought the railroad was theirs. Lincoln was so "sad" , somber, etc. NOT because he "won" the war or freed the slaves or any of that, he was so down because he lost control of the railroad. When he finally figured it out, that he was just their hired lawyer, a pawn of the owl worshipers and who really really really ran the show, he knew it was a matter of time when "they" would off him.

Then as now, most Americans are too drunk or too busy to find out what is really going-on....

I'll be hangin' low when it finally hits the fan......

:cheers:

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

"Turn On- Tune-In and drop-out." Drug induced disenfranchisement. Turn the next educated generation into druggies and when they grow-up the best they will do is be consumers and sell-out any idealisms they may have.

Yep
    Psychiatry is illumitii.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011