R.I.P. NEIL ARMSTRONG

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by looseleaf, Aug 25, 2012.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

2. boa

boa Well-Known Member

auffff :rose:

3. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

he truely visited moon (LMAO)
    ... ....
    ............:rose:
    .........................:rose:
    .............:rose:
    ............:rose:
    ..........:rose:

Now his bitter dork eyed pal , BUZZ Aldrin is in finnish TV-commercial for finnish Neste Oil company. WTFG soulless liar fucks. :D

All you need is a good famous liar to sell oil on this overpolluting planet.

sad.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  6. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Good ol' Jacobe:p

7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Is Jacobe a nihilist, Maoist, drunken social democrat, or simply someone whom my limited USA-American brain cannot comprehend? Wait! I know how my friend Jacobe will respond :) We USA-Americans are simply not sophisticated enough to understand him, sometimes. After all, we benighted Yankees lack souls. We're getting metaphysical with this stuff.

If my friend (yes!) Jacob's stuff weren't so hyperbolic, it might be more accessible and readily believable.

And I do like Jacobe :)

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  9. boa

boa Well-Known Member

Something like that , yes:shuffle:
    You know Uncles, I think Jacobe is just bigger than life, and for that
    I really like him;)

10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

:D

It's OK, I think that I understand you, Boa. And I understand our friend Jacobe, but I am from a different planet (or different culture and different time in a different place) :)

Neil Armstrong is my Gagarin. And I also respect Gagarin! He was an amazing hero!

11. looseleaf

My Dear Jacob;

With all due respect please try to read this:

Aldrin was born in Glen Ridge, New Jersey,[1][2] to Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Sr., a career military man, and his wife Marion (née Moon).[3][4] He is of Scottish, Swedish,[5] and German ancestry. After graduating from Montclair High School in 1946,[6] Aldrin turned down a full scholarship offer from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and went to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York. The nickname "Buzz" originated in childhood: the younger of his two elder sisters mispronounced "brother" as "buzzer", and this was shortened to Buzz. Aldrin made it his legal first name in 1988.[7]
    Military career

Aldrin graduated third in his class at West Point in 1951 with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering. He was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force and served as a jet fighter pilot during the Korean War. He flew 66 combat missions in F-86 Sabres and shot down two Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 aircraft. The June 8, 1953, issue of Life magazine featured gun camera photos taken by Aldrin of one of the Russian pilots ejecting from his damaged aircraft.[8]

After the war, Aldrin was assigned as an aerial gunnery instructor at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, and next was an aide to the dean of faculty at the United States Air Force Academy, which had recently begun operations in 1955. He flew F-100 Super Sabres as a flight commander at Bitburg Air Base, Germany in the 22d Fighter Squadron. In 1963 Aldrin earned a doctor of science degree in astronautics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His graduate thesis was "Line-of-sight guidance techniques for manned orbital rendezvous", the dedication of which read, "In the hopes that this work may in some way contribute to their exploration of space, this is dedicated to the crew members of this country’s present and future manned space programs. If only I could join them in their exciting endeavors!" On completion of his doctorate, he was assigned to the Gemini Target Office of the Air Force Space Systems Division in Los Angeles before his selection as an astronaut. His initial application to join the astronaut corps was rejected on the basis of having never been a test pilot; that prerequisite was lifted when he re-applied and was accepted into the third astronaut class.

Now again with all due respect : go soak that head of yours in a nice hot

sauna...

:cheers:

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

My respects to you also, but. do understand that The BUZZ vent to coldwar lies, and I like to go to hot sauna time to time. (which is GOOD :) , u should get into that deep experience dear Loose :) )

13. looseleaf

My Dear jacob;

Yes, after a Swedish and a Finn girlfriend of many years I am very much aware of the benefits of sauna, both dry and wet and also jumping into ice water right afterwards...

However this post is about Neil Armstrong. NOT Buzz Aldrin !

and NOT that ridiculous AND TOTAL BULLSHIT about not really landing on the moon.

So please leave your commentary out of this thread !

Thank you !

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Jeez.

Niel didn't walk on the moon?

Neither did these guys:

Edwin Aldrin
    Charles Conrad
    Alan Bean
    Alan Shepard
    Edgar Mitchell
    David Scott