Ramming - its possible in wb?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Natedo, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Natedo

Natedo Well-Known Member

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

3. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

You should be an expert in "flying". The idea is: because of net lag your opponent fights not you, but your shadow, which is behind you in your_speed*your_lag. So, without colliding at your end you may force your opponent to collide your shadow. Most applicable in scizzors (you defend), or HO (head on) attack. After that a moron starts to yell, and whine, and howl that you're a bad guy, you're a cheater, and so on. But this is his own problem: you are pretty safe, and this is him, who cannot escape collision with a brightly visible object. In HO you just need to flip away at some D1-D2. If he is stupid enough, he will ram your shadow -- that's all :) He starts to shout: "I HAVE COLLIDED WITH YOU! WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" You answer: "Because that's YOU, who collided, not me. I have turned away a fracture of a second before the collision."

And this is clearly fair, because every lady should learn to drive her plane and avoid collisions :)

The only dirty trick in my life with collisions was: I have noticed a Ju-52 and started an attack approach. Some three opponents fell on my 6, trying to help Ju-52. They were nearly successful (all my controls were gone), but... perhaps, my lead calculations were perfect -- without an ability to control my plane, but engine intact, I have crossed the Ju-52 flight path may be 1 meter in front of that poor guy... Of course, my shadow rammed that Ju-52 -- KABOOM!!! Me still flying, but Ju-52 was incinerated :)

Was so impressed by the trick, that tried to repeat it... Never succeeded :D

But scizzors and head on ramming -- my working horses :) As those running slogans above the roads say: "KEEP SAFE DISTANCE!" :D

4. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

I've tried that HO thingie too, but always end up being shot down (pk'ed) from d4...

:D

5. Natedo

Natedo Well-Known Member

so... it´s impossible because lag conditions...

Thnx all :)