Request

Discussion in '{JG13} Loki's Kinder all welcome' started by dawn, Aug 1, 2003.

1. dawn

dawn New Member

Hi!

Can i join your squad? :)

2. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

I'd like to see posted here who you really are (I already know, but it's a matter of fairness) and some explaination about your well known past behavour.
    Not for my personal pleasure, but for demonstrating some rerspect to the squad you're willing to join.

Best regards

Promet

3. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

As u wish:

I'm vojtas, i fly WB since 1999 (First - polish server, then when it fell appart i came here and i stayed)

About my past, once i've been involved in cheating, i admit that and i'm not proud of it. My full explanation is here http://forum.wbfree.net/forums/show...=13850&perpage=15&highlight=lame&pagenumber=6 and it's all truth i swear. Now i'm trying to sweep past away but sometmes it's just hard. Many pilots still think i do cheat - but what can i do about them? :shuffle:
    What can i say... i'm a good pilot :D

Regards

vojtas

4. Prometeo

Prometeo Well-Known Member

Thank you

5. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Thanks for being so straightforward (after a subtle motivation of promet ;))

<Z>

Last edited: Aug 1, 2003
  6. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

To me, vojtas aka "dawn" is welcome, he's maybe the only one wich apologised and explained well what happened when accused of cheating.

7. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Thx Odi,

I really appreciate you want me in your squad. That means a lot to me to fly side by side with so good pilots as you guys are. Few from you i still remember from old WB FH days (especially Odi and Promet) then you guys left WB FH for a quite long time. Now you're back , and i hope for long :)

Best regards

vojtas

8. JG13.RtM.Gmac

JG13.RtM.Gmac Well-Known Member

If he had been one of our squad and was caught cheating then I would expect him to be given 1 chance to mend his ways provided it was in confidence. And if no reform ejected from the squad.

{assuming it was just trivial like invisible cockpit not hacking server, some bastards used to come on Red Baron and nuke the server causing the wings to fall off all the planes and do it repeatedly}

In RB we have in the passed had dual members, but only I have know about them, I trusted them, and they were not allowed to fly in any match where their 2 squads were in conflict.

I can not say I would be very happy for a cheater who has never been a squad member of ours joining JG13 especialy if our current squad members were against it.

But if our current WBs Group leader strongly wants it then it would be on his responsiblity to reveiw the new member who I would only accept on a trial basis. Untill good caracture was proven :znaika:

Gmac CIC

9. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

ok there are my point of view about vojtas:

He cheated by transparent cockpit but he still the only one wich apologised to the comunity.
    He is active nearly every day, he's cooperative in air as in tower and he's a good fighters as jabo pilot.

10. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

here's the definite answer of the {JG13} staff

After consideration by the staff of {JG13} we have come to the solution of giving you a trial period, this would allow us to evaluate you as a pilot, a team player and perhaps a devoted member of {JG13}. However, we do request you attain a new nickname you feel is suitable, as we are aware of the negative bagage attached to your nickname (cfr. your past with =Elite=).

We stand neutral towards you, or at least try to be as much as we can be. You will be given all chances you deserve, and we hope you will prove to be an excellent addition to {JG13}, good luck!

greetings,
    {JG13} Staff

<Z>

Last edited: Aug 24, 2003
  11. JG13.RtM.Gmac

JG13.RtM.Gmac Well-Known Member

:) yes ok
    Gmac.