Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Заявки)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mixer, May 10, 2009.

1. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Re: Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Зая

:(
    Sorry I could not participate, sounds as you had fun though, <S>!

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Re: Scenario Il2 vs Stukas: Description, Roster and Applications (Описание Список Зая

You missed my bomber, which was shot down by the ack weenies, too. :duel:

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Thank you barman for posting this nice summary.

vit--- was landed

PS: I got fuel-leak (wtg lesiu) and lesiu go away. I was crashed in hill on AFK while launching WB on second PC.

4. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

I was very angry after Ju's suicide... :dark: :joystick: :flyer:

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

pf sonar always cheats...

did he have wingtip smoke ON? :p

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Smoke as well as gunstat was disabled on scenario.

We can mark -sonar as target and mark it by smoke in next scenario ;)

7. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

LOL.
    Primary target: Destroy the city and save own buffs.
    Secondary target: Kill -sonar

Right? :)

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

No, "kill -sonar" will be primary

9. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

Ok, i will change settings of "WB overlay aim helper" plugin from "regular" to "veteran" :)

10. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

Crashed in water w/o combat because using 2D mode. Keen was already down and fall when weeper crash near.

11. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

ha, you go trade scores, lucky bastard. you killed my engine with 1x20mm and i ditched, so i can dispute whether you really deserve a victory.

12. sonar-

sonar- Well-Known Member

You save my 10% ammo. If I see only engine damage (black smoke), i usually hit again :) But I see black and white smoke (means fuelfire). :)

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

don't joke, on that perpendicular pass you could not manage more hits than you had. and for second pass you would need some more work than one lucky shot. :p

14. Kiev

Kiev Well-Known Member

Mixer, zamuti please again your scenary

Offer option with 2 sessions, when the replacement fighter aircraft for the attack plane - those who flew in fighters - to make the flight attack plane. And vice versa. All other conditions - as it was before. Acks - please same tuning.

Take off all at once, but from different fields, including cover, recon, and interceptors. That there was no hemorrhoids.

If it is necessary - i can help you.

15. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Thank you for you offer.

Really I have some another idea of scenario (similar, but without Il2), but I'm really short of time now to calculate it in details.

Plane set: Yak7, Bf109g2, Ju87d5. Ju87d5 will bomb city without active acks. Red Recon will be on Mig3. Red CAP will take off from 2 fields to avoid "32 planes bug". Golds should destroy the city and land safely. Golds should land on one field.