Scorepages II - The Medals

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by ppedott_vibora, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Franz, if I understand, numbers itself is not the problem, the problem is: will those squad numbers change?
    :)

2. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

the answer is YES, IF the squadron leader withdraw the squadron... and someone recreate it...

3. skycpt

skycpt Well-Known Member

Well, so long as the numbers wont change unless the "players" do something, that I can live with. At FH the db admin kept restructuring or reindexing the table so the numbers didnt always stay the same. No need to make things more difficult on the processor. I work with paradox access delphi all the time so I know that sorting/searching on a number is much faster than sorting/searching on a name.

4. skycpt

skycpt Well-Known Member

OK different item for the scorepages:
    Its the 24 years in the military that made me notice this one.
    The ribbons view is not ordered properly. (the medals tab is ordered by date awarded so thats fine) As you look at ribbons on a chest the order of precidence is higher awards to the left and up. I noticed the silver stars are to the left of the order of falcon. But the order of falcon is a higher award and should be to the left of the silver star.

5. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Hi Capt!

Thanks for insight! Ill ask sonicx to change order of medals!

BTW, I knew that squad numbers at TH will not change... :)