Scots chose to stay with Great Britain!

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Sep 19, 2014.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I am happy.
    I feared a yes vote. I feared that after a yes vote, Scotland bailing out of the British Commonwealth.....:mad:
    Which is where I am from! Fits me like soft gonchies!
    Yanks may be a mighty empire, Great Russia may be a braver people, but we have the best booze!

Please stand....

Gentlemen,
    The Queen!

:alc:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

3. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

Never scottish Whisky again.

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Don't get drunk on it. Lots of booze is like that.
    I like to, when I am having a few beer, top of my evening by, after having my couple pints of beer, I order a third pint, yup, and ask for a 1 oz shot or Glenfiddich [hey, my pub is out in farmville (my home is in farmville), they only have two scotches, so it is either that one or the black label shit].
    I sip on my by beer and, when I feel right, when the time is perfect, I take a a breath, put some or all of the shot int my mouth, and I take care not to confuse my breathing pipe with my glutch pipe ya see? so I dasn't choke.
    After it swished around for a but, not having breathed at all through my nose [or stupid, my mouth], I swallow and, still hot having breathed take a long drink of the cold beer.
    And I only do that once on an evening.
    Scotch Oiski is like oysters, uh, if ya like oysters, ya know better that to eat twenty of them for dinner, right?
    :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  5. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

Is it true, that half of Scottland citizens is from outworld (Europe, Africa, Asia) ?
    So those people are not aware of real Scottish history, isnt it?
    So, of course, they do not want to change the establishment from something well-known to something unknown - and they choose to stay in GB.

btw,
    Can you imagine the war between England and Scottland now?
    As it is in Ukraine now between pro-russian (pro-england) and pro-kiev (pro-scottland) ukrainians (scottish) and russians (englishmen)... Sad.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yes McGru. I can imagine and I do imagine.
    There was conquering happening here, in the two continents called the Americas. Still happening, look to the country called Mexico and it's Spanish speaking, Catholic neighbors.
    We, in Canada are very fortunate.
    It was luck
    [edit]
    Luck for who? Navajo don't think they were lucky, Comanche don't think they were lucky, Huron don't think, because they disappeared. Aztek, Mayan.
    These two continents are full of people who are the remnants of raped civilizations.
    Scotland was raped.
    I mean it in it's true sense, Rape, like what Rome did to Carthage, it was genocide.
    The rape of Scotland by the English is well remembered and resented. Irish/Scots were one people, they spoke Galic. The British went in and raped that region. Now they want to have some say in repairing what ENGLAND DID TO THEM. And tired of genocide [rape]. SO they are trying to do it with politics. I am skeptical, there are too many young guys who want to fight, everywhere in the world.
    We should have a war against war.

7. FranzAugust

Do you think that was a real vote? :/

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I was expecting some 51/49 result, which I see too much.

I think the Illuminatii is running the show.

Don't let your sluts meet

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yeah, I do, and I will continue to do so until I'm shown convincing evidence to prove the contrary.

10. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

A Scottish friend of mine told me that, while he liked the idea of independence *emotionally*, he did not like the idea of independence *rationally*. :)

In other words, he thought it would be very fun in some ways, but when dealing with practical matters, such as economy, currency; governmental infrastructure, etc. -- it would have been a logistical nightmare!

Luckily for Great Britain and the English, the USA did not send money and special forces to Scotland. No foreigners interfered with the election, and no revolutions were planned by foreign governments.

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The fucking separatists from Quebec are descending on the Scotts and going to teach them how to blackmail Britain, to make Britain bend over backwards to accommodate them, and all the time the Seperatista will, after each failed referendum, chant:
    La prochaine fois !

Spoken by a Canuck who has had to put up with seperatista bullshit since forever:
    Mark my words, the seperatistas will try again and again until they get what they [think they] want.
    It takes a loud bullhorn to shout over those fuckers:
    Remember: Once you separate, we don't want you back.

Scottish seperatistas are now sleeping with Quebec Seperatistas.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  12. FranzAugust

antred no need to show me your stupid-like-americans all the time :p

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yes, I apologize for my childish insistence on actual proof and promise that in the future I will readily subscribe to even the looniest conspiracy theories out there at the drop of a hat. :p

14. FranzAugust

Test: :p

Nice!

15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Ich bin ein Krispy Kream Donut!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014