Sebbo you are needed here (well not here..but there)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by illo, Dec 8, 2004.

1. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Sebbo we need your help in TW forums...Midway has run loose.
    (He is a deeply religious conservative from US)

http://web.targetrabaul.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4756&start=825

...i just thought you might be one to answer this. Ofcourse only if you feel like it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  2. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Oh MAN, that is sooooo idiotic, I am not even going to repsond to that.... :)

3. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Please, please do. Honestly they take it all as truth, it came from FOX news you know. I have to play with these guys and listen to them you know...

you know the truth and dont let em know
    you're so cruel sebbo..you are just like fox news.
    [​IMG]

4. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    THIS COMING FROM ILLO THE BABY-EATER?!?!?!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Or maybe I am..... But I am not going to get me a logon at YET another forum. If you want this response posted, copy and paste it into the forum!

This is factually incorrect. First of all: the discussion this person talks about isn't about euthanasia (=actively ending a life) but cessation of life support in case where a child's suffering is deemed unending. Two different things entirely, right?

Anyway, a statement like this makes it seem like euthanasia in Holland is arbitrary, but there are lots of rules. Let me explain:
    - Euthanasia is only allowed in cases in which a person is "suffering without a chance for recovery". If a person wants to off themselves they need not one but at least two seperate doctors to sign a form of agreement.
    -Of course a newborn baby cannot express its death-wish. That is why - just like when people are comatose or otherwise uncapable of talking - the family has to make a decision about whether or not this person should be euthanised. In no way can a doctor make this decision for them!
    - There are no guidelines to euthanisia, that much is true. But a doctor is not allowed to decide whether a person is "fit to live" or not. The person's personal opinion is the key factor! If you want to die, you can get yourself killed humanely. If you fear living like a vegetable, you can sign a "DNR"-form, "Do Not Resuccitate".

What happened is that a Dutch hospital wanted a list of terminal ailments they would no longer have to try and cure in babies. The government said "we will not make such a list, because the decision to continue or discontinue lifesupport should be taken seperately in each individual case."
    As you can see, the Dutch government is the limiting factor in this discussion, not the hospital!

Bullshit. Just plain horse-crap. Do some research before you post venom like this. Like I said: this is not about euthanasia but knowing someone isn't getting better and ceasing life-support. This happens in the USA as well, and a lot more often, too!

1. No drugs have been decriminalised. The Dutch police chose to NO LONGER prosecute the users and go after the pushers instead. We chose to use the control-method rather than the "war on drugs" that has worked so splendidly for your country (sarcasm). Appearantly we're doing something right, as the amounts of drug-related crime and addicted people in holland are about 30% of what they are int he USA. The pot calling the kettle black if you ask me!
    2. OK, so now it's about prostitution? Once more, the Dutch chose to control rather than suppress prositution.... The result? No crime, a better treatment of the women involved and a great tourist-attraction!

These are the official AIVD numbers: of the 1,000,000 muslims in Holland, 150 would be fit to be called "extremists". I'm just wondering, how many christian-extremists do you folks have in the USA? More than 0.001% of all christians?

As for Mr. van Gogh (Goddamned, not THAT guy again!) let me tell you, he was not murdered "just" because of this movie. The fact that he refered to Muslims as "goat-fuckers" in the country's largest newspaper had a thing to do with that as well. And if it hadn't been a muslim that killed him, it would've been a left-winged extremist, a woman, a gay man or a christian (mr. van Gogh was very much against christianity as well).
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

First of all, newborns are not killed in Holland. Read the first paragraph:
    "IN CASES WHERE A CHILD IS NOT VIABLE LIFE SUPPORT IS DISCONTINUED TO STOP THE CHILD'S SUFFERING"

Secondly, AnnE Frank (Not "Ann") was not killed in Holland but in Poland.
    You are an idiot. Keep believing the filth people feed you, but keep me out of this!

6. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Illo, is this OK? :) Tell me how he responded!!!!!!! :D

7. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

people smoke dope openly in venues set aside for the practice. Prostitutes display their wares like mannequins in department store windows

someone could tell him this happens in the USA also

8. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    In British Columbia [where BC Bud comes from :) ], where I live, a LARGE amount of pot smoking goes on. In Canada, a large amount goes on too, but BC is notorious. I have stood in front of cops hundreds of times with a fat one burnin.
    There are safe injection sites in my town. There is talk of safe crack smoking places too [oh god, what's next, safe beatiality?]
    Prostitution has never BEEN illegal in Canada.
    We are grappling with mercy killing in Parliamnet right now. And I am sure we will fall into a PRACTICAL way of living with dying too, just like the Netherlands.
    I like bein a Canuck. And if I wasn't a Canuck, I might choose Dutch. Cause it seems Dutchmen can be human and practical, as a people.

9. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Biles: Damned right, we CAN be....

But more often than not, we arent :)

10. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Yeah, and Martians have big dark green dick with a blinking flashlight, right? Stereotypes kill me.

11. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Allow me to use a quote here:

"I LIKE TO LAUGH AT RETARDS
    I LIKE TO LAUGH AT CRIPPLES
    I LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF GAYS
    I LIKE TO BEAT WOMEN
    I LIKE ASSUMING BLACK PEOPLE STOLE SOMETHING
    I LIKE ASSUMING JEWS JERK OFF TO PHOTOS OF BANKS
    I LIKE ASSUMING CHINESE PEOPLE CANT DRIVE
    I LIKE ASSUMING WOMEN ARE DUMB CUNTS
    I LIKE BEING IGNORANT
    I LIKE BEING IGNORANT
    I LIKE BEING IGONRANT" - "Being Ignorant is Awesome" by "anal cunt"

:D

12. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Then again, instead of Dutch or Canadian, it might be nice to be a retard

13. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Have you been abducted too?

:( :shuffle:

14. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

It's even better to be both. Like me.

15. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

@Sebbo, from Clipper:
    Yeah, not the guy whose response you asked..he has been terribly silent.
    IIRC clipper's parents were resistance fighters somewhere around there in the era of german occupation. So that's why he speaks flemish. (Or whatever that crap language of yours is)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  16. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Sebbo, Illo ... if you're gonna argue with the religious right you may as well shove a piece of coal up your rectum and try to turn it into a diamond by squeezing real hard. Similar chances of success in both cases.

17. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

I would like to fundle those breasts too.
    Looks much better than eating children.

18. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

This is not a dig at Yanks, but imo if anywhere in the world could be called 'land of the free', it would be Holland.

Im not saying its perfect. But imo it's the most relaxed, chilled, unrestricted place I have ever been.

I think the fact these guys appear to be religious fundamentalists to some extent explains their disdain towards anything Dutch.

Fuck 'em.

19. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

WHAT??? You mean it don't work? Damn, I've been lied to.....six weeks for nothing....

airfax :@drunk:

PS. Religious right can't harm me, I've got my god-damn vest :)

20. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Religious fundamentalists are the worst. Every religion has them, and each one of them has a gigantic hardon for whatever savior they ever had.

Thing is, I've never met a Jewish Fundamentalist... oh wait, Israel.