Selfkillers/bombers

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by lonerb, Jul 21, 2005.

1. lonerb

lonerb Well-Known Member

Hi all, I just wanted to know what you all think of selfkillers or self bombers.. I think they are stupid morons and not in the know how of playing fair. It is stupid imho that a player gets his kill on a buff, after a fight with the otto, than the buff kills him self by dropping some damn eggs close to ground.! This happened to me a couple of times and I really don;t like it... Is'nt this a king of cheat? I know it's a bug, but if abused it becomes a cheat right?

2. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

Надо же, из Мальты...

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

just a lamer attitude, lonerb. I don't think it's a cheat, because it doesn't give them any benefit, just pisses attacker. All you can do about is looking for them when in fighters and fuck them well. Maybe even killing their chute :turret: :p

4. donald

donald Member

-Yivan is the biggest self killer here.

He also had this to say when I questioned him about it "spierdalaj dzilko"...

Of course he did not spell it correctly.... if I was to say it to him it would be 'spierdalaj dziwko'.

He ruins this game for me and I probably will not bring my squadron here if this kind of abuse and lack of moral fibre flying is displayed.

Anyone care to tell me what spierdalaj dziwko means?

Cheers

5. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

I call it a 'salvo' and it REALLY pisses me off, but, theres nothing you can do about it... except heckle them until they squelch you, then log off, log back on and heckle them till they squelch you again. While this does not solve the problem, it makes me feel better. :turret:

Dakine :fly2:

6. lonerb

lonerb Well-Known Member

OSOMOSE selfkilled himself 2x times in same sortie. Also --am-- also self killed 3 times!! Can these guys be banned! THey just suck and ruin the joy of the game!

7. andrei

andrei Well-Known Member

Hey all of you, how often do U flying buff? only some sorties to make streak?

8. lonerb

lonerb Well-Known Member

I rarely fly buffs! Only when cap fields. Usualy I am fighter.. If you look at my stats you won't fight good streak (I am still bad at it). I fight for enjoyment, but this suckers spoil the game.

9. PG monster

PG monster FH Consultant

selfkillers must die. pls give me theirs real addresse and the BFG9000.