Shysters and the USA Kangaroo Monster - their Thought Police:

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Jan 7, 2012.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Are gonna copyright everything written, spoke or sang.
    And patent the rest.
    Those evil little fuckers are going to hogtie creative humanity and they will STIFLE it [us]. Force overyone to wear a fucking barcode on our foreheads and to follow every sentence we speak with [ALLEGEDLY] or [SOURCES SAY] or [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED].
    Well, I am gonna try to start an effort. I would like this effort, which is a protest, to snow-ball.
    I ask you, everyone, your friends too, to attach the following words after everything you post onto the interent:

[Copyright property of H J Biles. All rights reserved]
    Use your own tag, not mine.
    And if you want to make an extra point, invent your own little icon, just, oh, 64 x 64 pixels. A little home-make icon.... And, at the lower right of it, attach the international [yankee] little symble that is a Copyrighted Trademark
    If this idea of mine spreads, we can all do our part to Fuck Up The Jew Patentning Of Ideas, poems, jokes and forum postings, and fourty year old code snippets. Fifty year old samples of old old old [already been milded for money] lines from verses of old, expired [but still 'Owned' Music] The copyright fuckers have gone so far as to make some fuckin GUITAR CHORDS into PATENTED GOODS.

FUCK
    FUCK

[Copyright property of H J Biles. All rights reserved]

Don't argue with me, I am Canadian and Yankee Laws don't touch me. Yet.
    They are working on it though. [see NWO]
    Think about what happenned when ANCIENT egypt begain to write using pictures. Each one was a complex symble, not a phenome, not a phonic, but a group of words, like a phrase. And, after the last of the Egyptian scholars died, their WRITTEN LANGUGE DIED WITH THEM. tHIS COULD HAPPEN TO US IF WE ARE FORCED TO ENCODE and ENCRYPT EVERYTHING WE SAY, every idea we have... etc.
    Put this:
    [Copyright! This Is The Intellectual Property of H J Biles. All rights reserved - You Do Not Have Permission To Copy Any Of It In Whole Or In Part]

On your forehead too, it will protect you from traffic cameras and PhotoCop Surveillance [until The Shysters weasel out of it] Patent your DNA. Your body odor, any patterns you see on toast....
    [Poor man's patent and poor man's copyright are valid. Up until now and besides, you aren't planning on suing anyone right? Just trying to drain the resources from a bunch of people [most of em Yankees] who have to search for all those HIEROGLYPHS in their HIEROGLYPH dictionaries...... and look for long strings, some of which will be text renders as BITMAPS and distorted, NOT legible to machinery [yet] I think the hieroglyphs would be fun, especially if something write at least once was made a million for some Jew Bastard who wasn't careful and didn't call his cousin, a (Lawyer)]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

There was a time when I used to comment on every thread biles put up. Cuz it was funny. I like to add to threads like that..but from what I recall, it was buggin biles, so I had to change my ways..I find myself adding to his threads cuz once again, I don't know why..Like this thread here is about intellectusll properties and rights but I haven't figuerd it out..

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

So you think the theme of it will do an about face or go tangential? You feer I will invent a transexual protagonist or a filthy rich yet like-able South Chinese Samizdat Tycoon?

Nope.

You aren't gonna like being forced to send your kids to Hyroglyph school:
    where there aren't any grammer or spelling instruction, just the flash-cards, each with a hyroglyph. On the back of the hyroglyph will be a strng of MORE HYROGLYPHS, the whole, being the definition of the hyroglyph on the font, and a little (R TM). All to be spoken. Or gestures, knowing glances.... maybe handshakes, hand signals, more iconography........ eaach further clarified, addended, appended, by the teacher, who will explain what each means, and the little one, below and to the right:
    [Copyright! This Is The Intellectual Property of H J Biles. All rights reserved - You Do Not Have Permission To Copy Any Of It In Whole Or In Part][​IMG]

Idiocracy

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I have an R beside my name, on my card. it means realtor. Not trying to be self centered, just thought I'd say that. you and Captain morgan would make good friends. The Usa is a big kangaroo, yeah, now you can be detained in prison indefinately (forever) if someone says you are a terrorist. without charge or legal counsel. Say thanks to Obama, the 32 degree mason who said he was gonna close guantanamo bay. big liar. martin luther king would turn in his grave. and those black guys who fought against the conferderates? might as well have styed home and watched springer, worm food. fought for retards. blown to shit for nothing.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

NOT Obama.
    Too simple. You know.Truth is stranger than fiction. Truth is strange. Fiction writers invent stuff, they follow a plot through to the end, at the end, everything is explained so the reader will know who-did-it.
    Fiction inventors cannot sell books that are cliff-hangers, well, not if they want to write and sell more fiction.... UNLESS, the cliff-hanger guarantees more in the seres.....
    More truthfiction
    The blood of patriots must BE SHED PERIODICALLY.
    WHO SAID THAT?
    Yankees know, and they probably know I miss-quoted, which is nit-picking.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  6. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

I'll nit-pick. You forgot to mention the shedding of tyrants blood as well. ;)

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Will the sheep look up?