some thoughts to share

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by deadmeat, Apr 28, 2008.

1. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

I woke this morn with this urge to analyze the hell out of things in connection with my theories of reverse-evolution. Well, here goes a few forum-related:

What is backwardness and why?
    Backwardness is anything what stands on a lower rate than it did before. This is also true to people, the way they think and behave; and this might be connected with not only mental and psychological reasons, but biological ones. The reasons today are unknown, and we can only hope this is only a social and cultural matter and cant be related to biological backwardness and reverse-evolution due to us depending on technology and comfort too much.
    Let's take the example of the poultry. It has wings, but cannot fly. Its wings are retrograded because they are not in use. They are birds but their way of life led to their wings are useless. This is evolution; what is not used will be dropped away.
    So our brains which are out of use due to technology and comfort.
    This can be a reason for today's cultural issues and people like many of the members of this forum, as well as in real life. I estimate this rate to be a slight 50% of the entire population as I watch as much communities I can, and this number is really frightening, we can say this much of people just couldnt have been having bad parents with the wrong child rearing manner.
    The problem with contemporary science is it wouldn't take this as a backwardness because of the large numbers. If the most of mankind would have only one leg, it would be considered standard and those who remain two-legged would be the weird, despite they are much more advanced and capable. This grading system is totally wrong.

Who we should think of suffering from this backwardness without anyone noticing this is a real backwardness - on this forum:

RolandGarros and that kind of people (Mr. AAAAAAAAAAAH, Mr. 'relog warper' etc.). Messing around only for fun is a cultural backwardness. It wasn't allowed a few decades back and shouldn't be today, this should be stopped before it gets too late. Well it might be too late even now; kids are seeing this on TV as a cool manner; it slowly builds itself to the uncoscious; and from there to our genome in a few generations afterwards. And then we won't be able to stop it or change it back any more. No, you are not Charlie Sheen or other good-bad guys in a 1980s movie who are loved just because they are bad, you are just retarded. Wonder what will you teach your kids for.
    Vladim Maksimenko, if I remember the name right; I'm thinking of that genius who started to offend me in quite an arrogant manner in the late 110G joke a few weeks back with offering me to teach how to evade: not seeing the difference between a joke and a real statement is backwardness. Harassing new kids just because you are older instead of teaching them is backwardness. And most of all: thinking you are an experienced pilot is backwardness, kind of living in a dream world. No, you are not Iceman from Top Gun and won't ever be. You are an experienced gamer, yes. None of us are pilots and thinking we are is backwardness. We are players, just like those guys on World of Warcraft or Call of Duty. No matter how good they are in CoD, they won't be D-Day heroes and veterans, they are just gamers. Trying to act more than you are is backwardness. Most of the ppl here would crash a real plane at start up, playing flight sims whilst training season was even forbidden to one of my friends because it made his reactions completely worse. Don't think you are a pilot. You are a gamer. This goes for all those long-experienced guys who think they are gods. No, you are not, and thinking you are is backwardness. And using your experience as a gamer for threatening newcomers instead of sharing your knowledge is a total backwardness. Wonder what you have learnt from your parents (if you only had parents at all). Or should I explain what a parent is? Lmao.
    Ledada or Iedada: limiting the way of expression (I mean your problems with being as you said 'dramatic' and 'traumatic') is backwardness. Or not knowing each and every person expresses himself in different ways is even more backwardness. Thinking it's your way everyone else should follow is total backwardness. Ah, and trying to sneak up for offtopic matters instead of the original thread is also backwardness, or at least the proof of being beaten. And if you cannot take other types of people than you are, don't join communities (besides this is also a backwardness).

Compare these guys to those of the Victorian era. You all will see why I call this a backwardness and you will see why I think it's dangerous.

These kind of behaviors I have mentioned are right to be called as cultural backwardness, since there's no proof their brain is limited to see through and step forward; and we can only hope this is a cultural issue and not biological as I mentioned above with the example of the poultry. Until this is only cultural it can be stopped. As soon as it builds itself up to the genome and farther territories of the brain start to act like the wings of the poultry, we are lost.

This is not a joke, not a prank, not about to hurt someone and not personal. These are facts, this is the truth, and those I have mentioned should think of it instead of throwing shit back at me as their kind of people always does; they are self-respecting, whilst respect should be shown towards the others. Self-respecting is backwardness. Think of it. Don't write a word, or send me to hell, but think of it.

1 person likes this.
  2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well, you make many good points, but you are just scratching the surface of the topic and you have a long way to go:

Please define what "backwardness" is and "forwardness".
    How do you do that in a non-subjective way?

Chicken with wings and cannot fly situation: No, that is not 'evolution'. How do we know if the chicken did fly before of if it's on its evolutionary path to growing wings?

Internet gaming is a very new phenomena, the rules of etiquette are still being discussed. Of course some people will take advantage of the anonimity and elect to be rude, spoiled sports, anti-social for many reasons, not necessarily because of some Darwinian form of evolution.
    There are people who just don't know what good behavior is. There are people who do and choose to act otherwise. There are people who just are not social and cannot interact in a group.

Yes, many persons here have the fighter pilot fantasy and I suppose many have never actually been in a real plane much less piloted a real plane or much less even seen a real WW2 plane, flying, static display or flown in one.
    But then again, that very well may be the reason they play this game.

I think your theory of backwardness is not an evolutionary discussion but one of class and culture, respect and self respect and in some cases real mental illness as manifested in the behavior of some players and forum participants.

Unfortunately there will always be the slobs, the cheaters, the anti-socials, the misfits almost anywhere where people collect.
    Let's just hope those gamers with class and education and respect demonstrate it enough to show the others the correct way, or at least a better way or a choice of ways.

What do you propose, a psych test for gamers?

1 person likes this.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Nothing goes backwards. Not the universe, not people, not anything.
    your feeble attempts to deride things that are WAY beyond your ken by labeling them with nonsense labels are think say I guy hey black noogies ever.
    Duh.

4. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

RolandGarros and that kind of people (Mr. AAAAAAAAAAAH, Mr. 'relog warper' etc.). Messing around only for fun is a cultural backwardness.
    :@prayer:

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I actually think that technology is overstimulating our brains. This, in conjunction with a lack of physical exercise is making us obese/depressed/stressed. :znaika:

Seems that the higher ups, ie: humans, otters, cheetahs, wolves, porpoises are culturally backwards...I guess it won't be long before amoebas are wearing bow-ties..:cheers:

:@prayer: lol.

1 person likes this.
  6. rudeboy

I suffer, every five to ten years, a bout of depression. I have stumbled on to a preventative cure, if you will:
    Work
    Stay busy.
    Stay so busy with work, that you are tired at the end of the day and only have so much time to think before you collapse.
    Of course, this will not be good in certain fields of work, but in the trades, which is where I and most normal people are, it can.
    Hoity-toits, white collars and Bosses, well, they are doomed, mostly, to suffer from too much thinking, unless they learn strategies other than the one I stumbled on.
    I don't know how to make rulers, kings, lords, hoity-toits and bosses feel better, hell, I could give a fuck about them anyway.

1 person likes this.
  7. thug

thug Well-Known Member

hahaha me likey............me likey alot

I have to agree with biles's 1st post too.........we aren't going backwards.......

I think we are just all evolving in to pricks..........some of us worse than others............tell me you don't feel like a prick sometimes?? I know I do....I'm not proud of it, it's just an observation.......it may be because the only way we can get our agression out these days are video games and the forums associated with them.........hell back in the day when our Great great Grandfathers were pissed off they'd just go out and wrestle a grizzly bear or some shit..........

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  8. rudeboy

The 'lower classes' in many European and Asian societies [I don't know about others, right now, I am lazy and will look into this later, after I begin to regret this post] there were artificial restraints which kept people from each other's throats. Things like 'face' and 'honour' and 'gentility.'
    In the 'lower classes,' if a man was insulted he might very well just up and kick the shit out of the little devil who transgressed him. No need to drop a glove, slap a face, offer pistols at dawn etc. Just turn and kick the fucker right in the balls and then the fight was on.
    Brutish, right? [no, not BRITish, BRUTE-ish. LOL]
    Maybe. But no 'lower class' person [again, I have to go look this up to make sure] ever led a nation into bloody catastrophe. Seems to me, any constraints the 'upper classes' or 'nobility' or 'gentility' excersized were toward each other, a little clique of beef-eaters making the status quo. They certainly weren'
    t afraid of hanging and flogging 'commoners.'
    Some might exclaim, "Hey, wait a minute, France was led into a bloody debacle AFTER the 'people's revolution.' LOL. Opportunists led that people to disaster and, in most cases, those opportunists WERE NOBILITY.
    How many 'commoners were signers of the American Constitution? Again, I don't know, but I would wager the figure of NONE, zero, nada.
    Imagine framing a bill of rights for all people except women and non-whites. HAHAHAHA. Just more beefeaters keeping the status quo, I would say.
    Kosciusko was one of a tide of uppity foreigners who flocked to the Americas to seek their fortunes by running around with sword in hand making sure of the horrible deaths of thousand, some say millions [aboriginal people - lest we forget].
    He was a great man. Oh sure, there is some apocrypha as there is with guys like, uh, Jefferson [slave owner par excellance] and nobleman, Washington, slave owner and nobleman and holder of enormous plots of land stolen from the people who were there for forty thousand years.
    Etc.
    Big difference between Great men and Good Men.
    I think we need to elevate more good men to positions of esteem and reduce the historical standing of many Greats.
    Kosciusku? WHo knows. I do know that Poland was led by the nose by men such as these and she was exploited and ass fucked for all but fifty or so years of her recorded history, right?

[commoners, being human, as individuals can be better or worse than 'the greats.' However, there is a far bigger basket to pick from, a bigger, massive mix of people, from which some pearls can be found.

I am and generally always have been dismayed by the leadership we humans get stuck with, our methods and criteria for choosing our leaders, or getting the chosen for us.

War sin killin and a-robbin;
    They say the world is one big problem.
    I got one and I tell you now;
    I can't find my guernsey cow

Jethro Wood, I think, is a Great One.
    I don't think his wonderful idea for providing food for us propelled him into positions of undeserved power, or that he was an example of the Peter Principle.
    Damn, then again, I am not sure. I gotta look that up too. So little available about that figure. Were there any Jethro Wood Squadrons?

Never mind

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Good points Dude, but then again King John would hardly listen to the starving unwashed masses that he "owned" as per feudal laws of the time. ( "How do you know he's the King? 'Cause he hasn't got shit all over him" Monty Python-Holy Grail).
    It was the BARONS who put the Magna Carta on the table and "asked" him to sign it...or else.

Who invented democracy in Athens? The educated free thinkers of that society. They thought about as they had time to think because their stomachs were full , their roofs didn't leak, their crops, women and children were safe and they came to the realization that a group of equals, educated, well fed and prosperous had an obligation to their fellow "citizens" and common interests.

Someone said the revolution is only three meals away, or something like that.

Yes, the "revolution" in the United States came from a new generation of wealthy. Most were not old family money but got it the "new modern" way. Their parents risked their lives crossing the ocean and made it themselves. Sure one can talk about slaves and Indians, but relative to what had happen in Europe it was within acceptable social actions of the times and far less brutal for far less time.
    In the end more civil rights were established for Americans than in 'subjects" of the Crown in England and most European countries of the period.

By the way, yes slavery and stealing land from Indians is a very bad thing however there is evidence that the vast majority of Indians came to the western hemisphere only 4~5 thousand years ago and there were 'white' people there/here at the time also. Some tribes in Northern California have been estimated to be there for around 10,000 years but that is based on language studies and not physical evidence. Latest studies conclude that the Indians settling in North American were of three main types of Asian man from South East Asia.
    They say that around 11,000 years ago the shit hit the fan down there and they got out of Dodge.
    Damned interesting shit, but I digress, sorry.

Any case, you're right hardly any good social action initiative comes from the lower classes unless that lower class person is exposed to education and three meals a day. As Deming said: "How do you acquire knowledge other than outside?"
    Even Karl Marx: marries the richest girl in town who's father owns the largest factory. Spends his days writing about how the old bastard takes advantage of the workers, yet the SOB is mooching-off his father in law. The greatest Easy Rider of them all.
    Ha ha, Berlinguer, at one time one to the richest Italian families and the leader of the Italian communist party. go figure.

I think some Indian professor told Richard Feynman once:
    "surely the universe is unfolding as it should."

Indian mystics, guru, philosophers say that the universe goes through periods of expansion and contraction in 66,000 year cycles.
    Physicists have proven that time (as we know it) is not continuous nor is it uniform. In other words shit can go backwards. Shit happens and it can un-happen.

Even Donovan found out: "First there is the mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." "Caterpillar sheds its skin to find the butterfly within."

Every society deserves the government they have.

And the best one was from "Scoop Nisker" the underground radio station KSAN: "If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own."

Fuck, what were we talking about?

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

11. rudeboy

I am fuckin embarrassed I wrote it. It is a load of spout. It is like I was drunk this morning or something.

12. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

OK, for a second I thought that you were calling Feynman an Indian :) I should read slowly.

Really, people should read texts as if they were performing foreplay with a woman. Note to myself, I must remember...

Well, you live in California :)

But I believe that you're right: every society deserves the gov it gets. And damn, we're surely in the shit now ;)

13. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

deleted

:) pu ekaw ot evah llits

Last edited: May 5, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  14. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Those guys own you just by the look of their eyes, no matter how hard you try to sound intellectual.

15. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yeah ... just get it over with and skip to the fun part. :D

1 person likes this.
  16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Funny how this thread flew under the radar for so long :) Or at least, under my radar.

Backwardness and forwardness imply a reference, the trick here is that exact reference. Which is the reference? The chicken? The man? The internet gamer? Mbeki who has to catch his dinner?

Evolution makes a lot of use of statistics, I don't think there's enough data to speak of a reference out there. So, there is no backwardness, and forwardness yet. Because, as I'm so lovely putting what someone's said before me in other words, this hasn't been going on for a long time yet.

It'll be a while before the norm of internet behavior becomes clear. Because for now, some parts of the internet are crowded with the anonymous toughguys and whatnots, other parts crowded with the sexual predators, and other parts filled with normal people.

At least, that's a tiny snapshot of a part of my perspective.

<Z>

17. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

directions

... and i got a comment on my post, saying 'english' :eek:

in all my humble backwardness (< sic!)

1 person likes this.
  18. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

thats just your opinion
    calling it "truth" or "facts" and thinking its the only right perspective would be - using your terminology ("Thinking it's your way everyone else should follow is total backwardness.") - backwardness

this is fun btw
    make you look silly using only your logic

19. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

20. Rainer

Rainer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The hair style on the 1st, 2nd and 4th are eerily similar.

The forehead of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd are eerily similar.

The eyebrows of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are eerily similar.

The noses of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are eerily similar.

Are they somehow related? With those foreheads, maybe inbred?