sorry for f16 mates

Discussion in 'IL-2 Sturmovik (En)' started by Ilia Panov aka Weeper, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Ilia Panov aka Weeper

Ilia Panov aka Weeper Well-Known Member

Reds close f16, i flying to it from f18.
    When i arived f16, i detect a low con on SW of field and going to catch it. But when i reach DC3, battery in my wireless joystick is dead :( Not completly dead, but it seems like 1 sec signal alive, then 1 sec no signal from it... I trying fly on a keyboard, but i found what i have no binds on keyboard for my guns. So i was alone blue on f16, and i cant shot that Li because of joystick. So i ram it... I realise that bad for game, but i think this only way in my situation. Sorry for that.
    Then i take my TV remote control and take battery from it for my stick.
    Next time i fly to f16, and see tracers on NW side of the sea. I found Li2 and when i trying to shot him, same shit happend to my stick :( I turn N and fast take another battery from TV remote control. While i replacing battery, i16 come to my six... and i acidently pushing "start engine" button on that damn stick... so with new battery that $@#% wireless works again, i trying to start my engine, and on 4-th try it's finaly started. A going for Li2, but i16 on my tail begin to shot at me. I don't care of him, because Li2 is primary. So Li2 begin landing, i was on his 6 close and shot at him from all my guns... But i16 damage my elevator and ruder control, so i cant aim to him and because i has no control i hit the ground just behind Li2... and he also explied.
    So, don't blame me for that :) Blame that damn i16.

Actualy i terribly sorry for that, but i can't do anything in that situation.

Sorry for my english, i hope you can find some sense in that post. cya

2. mirko.vukadinov

mirko.vukadinov Member

thanks for this mate :)

game chat isn't too good for communicating thats for sure :) - I as that I16 which was present in SBD-3 for the first ramming as iw as present in the second..., second time i protected li2 but haven't actually managed to kill you :(....

sorry for my and squadmates reaction
    S!