special event coming soon

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by tigrou, Apr 21, 2005.

1. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

hi :)

i'm preparing a new event for after midway:

a kind of "run to hell" with all participant same color.

historical scene: 1944, the allied forces catch info that a petrol tanker is hidden deep in a fjord. so they decide to send mossis with rox to sink it. so, 2 group of mossi Toff at night and land in a small field to refuel. Then they go low to tgt. Before hiting the tgt, they must pass low all the fjord full of acks.
    only few planes could hit the tgt before climb in clouds cause acks were deadly and some 190 engaged the fight.

scenario frame: big med terrain

1- t off night, navigation and landing night on a small field in perfect formation flight, rolling on taxiway and Toff again to tgt. day's coming.

2- low flight over the sea to f17 by river: in the corridor, we'll set at fixed position all the CVs(asked franz for that and it's possible:))

the petrol tanker boat is not defined, maybe the tgt can be the bridge at f17.

historicaly,there was some 190s to fight mossis but there was too big low clouds to hide, so while the ack will be very deadly in corridor, i think it's not needed to engage enemi fighters in frame

fun of frame:
    part 1 : night navigation skill + landing and toff with friend collis on floor and in air.
    part 2 : run to hell, the survivors will be the winners :)

2. Marins

Marins Well-Known Member

Sounded cool.

I liked the night, nav, form and collie skills. This acks hell gonna be challenging.

Tigrou, if u need a test pilot (and if I have the time) u can count on me.

elso
    aka marins

PS. Would be nice a petrol boat/convoy rather thana bridge :-D

3. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

rgr, but we need w8 midway event first and then set the map :)

4. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Wainting! :)