Stazi Rat Fink On My Job Site [fuckin immigrants]

Discussion in 'Solo perfomance / "Театр одного актера"' started by biles, Feb 10, 2006.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    Where I go to work for three days each week there is this guy there. He is a janitor. Yep, that's all, a janitor. Of course, like many, he prefers to be called 'Building Maintanance Superintendant.' The only tools he uses are mops and brooms and rags. He is a janitor.
    Now, he thinks he is a boss, see? I dunno why. I dunno how he could hgave gotten the idea he is a boss of some sort.
    Actually, I do have an idea, an explanation, but it comes down below, later.
    This guy accesses the security cameras and then matches the image of a employee with the checkpoint/camera the employee triggers and then he cross references it with the task list or report the employee writes to, well, report what he did during the shift.
    Now, I figure there are a lot of people in and out of that place and the janitor guy must spend an awful lot of his time looking through his records, reports and at the videos.
    If ya happen to cruise by a camera and you don't note it down in yer report, this guy will call your employer [in my case, my company SUBcontracts] and bother yer employer complainin about you not notin down when yer crossin a camera thingie. He wants to know what yer doin and why and too, why you didn't note it down for him.

The other day the guy called my employer to complain that I had left a soft drink can in the garbage. My employer doesn't understand why this guy bothers to bother over all this shit.

I have an answer and if my employer ever bothers to ask, I will explain.

In eastern Europe, where this little bohunk was born and raised, there used to be a system of finks and cops.
    And a whole society spent much of it's time and effort either BEIN a fink or a cop. Spent much of it's effort avoidin surveilance or ratting on people.
    Well, this guy who does this shit is a Romanian. Worse, he is an expatriot romanian. Worse even still is the fact the little fucker was raised in a state, a nation, dominated by finks and cops.
    My theory is the little commie fucker has not learned yet the risks a rat fink takes in a nation where the PRIVATE ownership of guns is the norm, rat finks are not encouraged by government nor trained nor paid, nor protected. The guy thinks he is doing normal stuff, which he would be if he were still livin in a commie country in the seventies.

Instead of killin him, I am doin now, a campaign of harrassment.
    Every day I leave a tooth pick leaned up against the door jam to the office where the video machines are, so he will see the thing, leaning there perfectly.
    Every day he calls my employer to report a tooth pick leaned up on the door jamb. Every day my boss has to respond to this stazi fink. But I am hearing little of this as my boss, bein a retired cop firslty has little respect for rats and secondly, he has not any idea who could have done the nasty 'leaning of the tooth pick,' seein as it just ain't right to prejudge or blame. And besides, a toothpick leanin is a thing only a neurotic would bother making a fuss about.

Also, every now and then, I put a soft drink can into a garbage container OUTSIDE the building. Same thing.

Hey, anyone from former commie states have any ideas they could pass to me to guide my campaign of harrassment? Like, I mean, people who live in former commie states would either be Finks, Cops or EVERYONE ELSE, right? I need some guidance from the Everyone Else.

I could just wait for him and give him a beating, but not being able to openly do it [I would have to bounce him and smack him around, not identifying myself and that wouldn't get any messgaes across to the little commie stazi fink] but I ain't agonna.

Couple times in the last month or so, someone has come to the job site just after I leave, or just after my coworker [there for four days a week] has left and has done vandalism. This is made a big deal about, as if it were my or my coworker's fault. Fuck.

Anyway, twice now, during the past month, I have followed someone in the dark who is hunkered down and sneakin around, lookin like a sniper or something and it IS HE.
    I have a feeling he is the vandal, the one doing damamge and he is simply skulking around to watch for the security guard [me and my coworker] to leave the site so he can break things and then complain to our employer...
    This is not good. A stazi fink provocatuer now?

And ya can't reply to this so don't bother tryin.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006