Strategic targets ?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by babek-, Feb 25, 2002.

1. gahis

gahis FH Sound Developer

weapon shortages bad idea, on the other hand, ammo shortages are much better

ammo restricts SHOULD only aply to secondary weapons, and NOT, at all, NOT primary guns ((12mm, 7mm))

2. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

lol snake!

imagine i153 without 7mm ammo :)
    or la5 without 20mm :)

would be interesting to remove guns of ki43.. then we could put in some MK108s instead :deal:

3. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

Just kiddin'

Yeah, I thought about it :) :rolleyes:

Best way to mount mk108 in ki43 is behind the cockpit in rear fuselage, pointing towards pilot's ass :D :D :D

A radio remote trigger would also be helpfull. When sitting on ki's 6 u prepare to open fire, then comes The Lag and ki magically warps away from ur guns. It would be unfair, so just when u would open fire to flame nmy, u just fire the remote cannon. Effect is just the same as u would hit with ur own guns - great balls of fire :) and everuone is happy and lag problems are no more !! :D :super:

But there is a minor drawback :shuffle: :( This feature would probably be abused by dweebs and cheaters to get kills, therefore I do not vote for mk108 on ki43

4. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

Best way to mount mk108 in ki43 is behind the cockpit in rear fuselage, pointing towards pilot's ass
    :dark: