suggestion for big raid scenario

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by tigrou, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Stuka

Stuka Well-Known Member

B!

Boys, i can not fly with you at 21h. Now i received a call from my work...so my appology and have a nice mission. Ah, pls put here debreifing of mission.

2. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

np :)
    debrif --> internationnal forum

3. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Quick impressions after the scenario:

1. our (fw190's) leader vought suddenly ceased seeing us, all of us saw him but he could not see anyone. He was turning left and right to check what's going on and we were following his stupid maneuvers instead of keeping the course ;-) The thing started when his contrails appeared, and he was the only one of us who had them. When the admin (franz i believe) had been changing the contrails alt to 20k feet and then back to 10k feet our leader's contrails disappeared and appeared accordingly, although admin claimed they didnt work.

2. my cursor keys are normally bound to hmack steering (.hmack +20 for cursor right, .hmack -20 for cursor left), when typing i realised i made a typo and tried to move the cursor to the typo's place, i was getting the host's message that the command is not available when not in the hmack. Nothing wrong happened apart from those messages, but i report them anyway.

3. The scenario was great, the multilanguage mess on the teamspeak was great also :) , pity that due to my leader's problems i suddenly realised i'm in the middle of the cloud of the reds, had made two frantic attempts on the b-17's and fell down without the tail. But i believe these are temporary problems, great job tabahost team !!!

Sorry for not registering before the mission, i thought that for easter i'd be visiting my parents-in-law-to-be so i totally ignored this thread in the TH forum.

Happy Easter, paint your eggs well due to the drop ;-)

BTW, what does tabajara mean? :)