TabaHost DM

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by ppedott_vibora, Mar 29, 2005.

1. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

In this afternoon, me, franz and alemao did the first test of TabaHost DM... It was conceived and developed by -exec- <S!> and I believe that is a big step forward in the game experience...
    The new DM is conceived on basis of a energy/damage transference... wich means that a determined type of ammo has determined power of destruction, also determined part of a plane has determined power to stand damage...sometimes the ammo power is strongest than part of plane shoot... so, in this case, the rest of ammo power (- the structure power) is transferred to a parent structure... (if you hit the elevator, w/ big gun, its vaporized... but the ammo still has power to damage H stab... and so on.... but -exec- can explain faaaar better than me...

at this time new DM is on at old brasilian TH server, at 200.176.206.120
    asap at Moskou
    :)

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

here's DM details
    http://exec.zortex.info/tabahost/thdm4.xls

this file is the description i passed to Franz, so he programmed it (with minor modifications, such as DM coeffs for V-1 etc).

not quite convenient for reader, though.

before that we discussed basic principles of DM with Paulo and Francisco for a month or two.

i will try to keep the file up-to-date, so any player can check damage model, how and why does it work this way.