Target Rabaul Warbirds Campaign

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by Natedo, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

Some points to RedBull:

- login problem is difficult to solve just for a reason: the bug is when there are lots of ppl playing... and I didnt get where is the problem yet... I'll try to work hard on it, since I'm in my 3 weeks vacation...

- icon range... I'm totaly agreed with you... but this config was asked by hotsea, that was organising it... I told him that would be great close range icon for friends, but he prefered no icons... :(

- about the scores, we'll make it as automatic as possible... we need to create a new database only used for events, so, TH's main arena can have its own scores. We had problems with scores at this event... little problem, but we had... we asked to players type .clear to reset their score, but some ppl that logged after I say that, didnt typed... so I could not make the correct accounting...

- about the delay, sorry we had to restart... but anyway, the delay was due to: 1) no sufficient players at 18h GMT. 2) players asked to delay since they where chatting about the tatics... (my oppinion, this had to be done before the event, not at the event...)

sorry, I was there since 17:30 GMT, and it really would be started at 18h GMT if not that 2 points...

Monologe: I'm new in events... really :) so, I'm getting the problems in administer it and checking all we need to make it as automatic as possible...
    we need to make new commands, new rules, to keep TH easier and able to be administered by vibora's daughters for example (Joking hehehe)

[]'s
    franz-

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  2. skycpt

skycpt Well-Known Member

@ Maletin log files only for side you are on I can understand. But I thought admins in blue see both sides and their log would show both sides. Or am I offtrack.

3. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

to vibora: OFFTOPIC

Vibora... eu estava ouvindo no rádio (TS), quando tu deu um grito bem gay, vibrando que mataram teus winmen, e não sei o quê, e tu ainda estava vivo!!! hauahuahauha, sabe quem era que estava te atacando??? Nosso grande -elso- hahaha. Muito hilário, tem que ouvir o relato dele :D

[]'s
    franz-

(I typed in correct portuguese, so who want to read above, use google translator :))

4. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

well, that is correct,
    should I post server log?

5. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

afair i saw only my own country at TH, but I lost the blue-pen some months ago.
    at freehost, where i still have blue-pen, i see only my own country.
    please publish as much log-files as possible.

6. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Re: to vibora: OFFTOPIC

.Não era bem vibrando... era mais avisando que eu não ia longe... mas que devia ser bem gay e histérica, devia sim, dado o atque de bixisse que eu tive minutos antes com o sonicx... mas a surpresa mesmo foi descobrir que eu inda tava vivo no meio do caminho de F8... pensei que fosse o maletin... :) to esperando as explicações dele pra não ter finalizado o Li2 que dropou commando no field dele e permitiu aquela avassaladora e humiliante derrota... Lembrem: .Roast: 15redsx10golds
    :D:D:D:D

7. Maletin

Re: to vibora: OFFTOPIC

who are the "gay winmen"?

8. Maletin

i had much too less experience with the TabaHost. I was not knowing the Otto, and the ability to have 2 Wingmen automatically close by yourself. I said before takeoff, that we should let red win, if we only can survive to start at the next frame.
    i thought, i gave you enough bullets to stay away from frame2. but i did not thought, that i could loose ruder, vstab and elevator in less than a second. so i decided to disengage.
    i must admit, that i was not knowing, that a a6m2 could reach my p40b in level-flight (ok, my flight was not really lvl with this damage).
    afaik f8 was not a target of the golds.

9. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

I started like wingman of Maletin. After some time we saw dots, but i lost him. Then i saw showa's formation and started attack, but there were some lags to me so aiming was very difficult. After some hits i must fly away none of ottos hit. Then i saw formation of G4M so i attacked them and hit a few bullets, but there was zero so i run away. Unfortunatelly my stupid winXP kicked me to desktop. After retur whole graphic gone to hell and keyboard was out, so i emergency land at F9. After landing i reloged and start again with beau from F8, but there were some ki43 which kill me low after some defend manuevers. Then reds lost war.

Little lagging is still major problem for me.

Idea with no icons is good, but i cant find anybody without his current imatriculation, but it is ok.

WTG to whole TH community, nice event, i will fly again. :cheers:

10. Saddan

Saddan Well-Known Member

Who was the guy who killed a Showa drone low level at f9 while it was dropping paras ?

I did not even notice the danger, only after capturing the field i noticed i lost a wingman (RIP guys) then i went to F8 scared as hell.

I was offering to rescue downed pilots but the guys didnot have the patience to wait...

11. ppedott_vibora

Vibora... eu estava ouvindo no rádio (TS), quando tu deu um grito bem gay, vibrando que mataram teus winmen, e não sei o quê, e tu ainda estava vivo!!! hauahuahauha, sabe quem era que estava te atacando??? Nosso grande -elso- hahaha. Muito hilário, tem que ouvir o relato dele

Vibora i was listen at radio (TS) whe you yell in a gay manner that someone killed your wingmen, I dont know.. but you still alive!!! huahuahuahuahua, You know who was your attacker? Our big friend -elso- hahaha . too funny! you must her his report!!!

[]'s
    franz-

.Não era bem vibrando... era mais avisando que eu não ia longe... mas que devia ser bem gay e histérica, devia sim, dado o atque de bixisse que eu tive minutos antes com o sonicx... mas a surpresa mesmo foi descobrir que eu inda tava vivo no meio do caminho de F8... pensei que fosse o maletin... to esperando as explicações dele pra não ter finalizado o Li2 que dropou commando no field dele e permitiu aquela avassaladora e humiliante derrota... Lembrem: .Roast: 15redsx10golds

.there is not a "vibration"... it was more like me warning that Ill not go any longer! but that could be sound very gay and hysteric...since the prior "nervous attack" that I had few minutes before with sonicx... But I was surprised when, in the middle of the way to F8 I realize that I still alive, and no cons on my tail... I thought was maletin... Im waiting explanations from -elso- for not had finished my LI2, allowing me to drop commando at F9 and at last allowing our Glorious victory... remember the roast: 15 reds x 10 golds !

12. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

in this event I removed all blue pens, but mine LOL.
    I didnt fly, I was .view ing everyone, taking screenshots, etc...

logs, asap.

13. ppedott_vibora

I was just informed about the reason why -elso- didnt finished me...
    One of my trusted wingmen gave his own life in a fatal collision with the aggressor...
    We never forget you Lt. =kato=... Ill talk Yumy and kids how they father died in a danger mission...
    R.I.P.

14. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

Server-side chat log

Attached Files:

15. Maletin

great. it's easy to write a parser for this format. would be great, if the log can distinguish between different channel 110.
    maybe the log is easier to sort with yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss date-format.
    there are no log-files for hits?
    maybe you need a admin-command, to clear the scores for other pilots.