The brits are truly fucked

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Helrza, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I liked it too.

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

yer screen is portrait, not landscape?

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well, yeah... is that so weird?

4. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, what kind of a science is it? I think that it's more like "fuzzy logic" in programming, hehe. But we can't program women with Prolog :) There are many variables, an almost infinite number of them, from the man's perspective.

I agree with a lot of your "system/система" for this type of combat, but not all :) My technique is a little more reserved. I have very high standards. There are two categories: 1) Quick success, and then "extend and run," just like in WarBirds, and 2) The type of woman you want to love forever. Normally I prefer the latter! :)

5. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Well, I did have a woman like that. Lived with her for seven years. The woman I still love more than anyone in this world, but "she went away" ;) She's not far from here, but she is crazy and only occasionally visits, out of the blue, as if nothing had had ever gone wrong ;) Drives me crazy, and she makes me realize that I'm the crazy one, and she's normal. I hate that.

When I moved recently, I spread the word that I needed help moving my stuff. Of all my friends, she was one of two who showed up on time and she said "this is exciting, let's go!" And she brought her truck! My other friends called with excuses, those lamers...

Damn, she lives close, but so far away ;) God, I still love that crazy woman.

6. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    The love of my life [who is not The Woman Who Is Always Here] is the only person I can count on always also. And, just like you told, above, mine has been the only one to show up a few times also.
    And, just like yours, mine is crazy and 'went away' also. And, just like yours, mine only lives a short distance away [25 or so miles, I forget, our gov persists in posting signs in metric and I don't do kilometers].
    I have watched as she finds a man and then scares the crap outta him. Then again. Then again. Then again.
    She ain't tempted to come back to me and vice versa. But that is good. I already fucked her and don't need to anymore - I can always go back and fuck her again and again, in my mind's eye, while wanking with my eyes closed [and I will always love her and that is bitterweet, something I DON'T think about while wankin].
    I recall looking down at while mounted in her heart shaped box. She used to hate that. Why so many chicks hate being stared at while mounted? Are they jealous someone might have an image of them no gotten from a fuckin mirror or a photographer? Are they selfish and wish to only elicate spermage while they are physically there? Like a form of control?
    I knew full well while humping on that beautiful, crazed nordic nut that we wouldn't last and I wanted those pictures of her in her [mine] throws of ecstasy for posterity, for future wanking brainvideos.

Also, she is handy when I need to move, as I don't own a truck, nor anything.
    [Oh, and she is an expert archer and crack rifle shot and a brown belt in some un-nameable grappling/arm busting martial art from China or someplace]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2006
  7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yeah. My babe has picked some real lunatics, and then shown up at my office and introduced them to me. Then I go to lunch with them and wonder WTF she is doing. Damn. Why do they do that?

I can't stop stop dreaming about my gal even after all these years (and I've screwed chicks in between). Sometimes I wake up from dreaming about just talking to her in a sweat. No other woman can replace her, it seems.

No comment, but women have strange ideas about their bodies, and sometimes do irrational things. One lady told me to never look at her body in the shower. Crazy.

She sounds good to me :)

8. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

They should get their blue paint back.

That whole country's been doing it for ages now.....

9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should have a recount of you neurons, there may be some missing.

It's the number of protons and the number or neutrons you have in the same atom. That makes the difference.