The Karen Patrol

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by hezzey, Jul 13, 2020.

1. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I have been here, at the Old Folks Hosing, for, I think 6 years now.
    Three years ago The Cops announced Neighbourhood Watch in the buildings here. And had meetings and posted signs....
    Since then the whole place now has entrances with The Granny Patrol at every entrance here, in the seating in the lobbies. I recognise some of the faces. I know why those people started that and I am suspicious and worried about Commissars on patrol.
    A couple years ago, I stated to hear, in the huge courtyard, mostly after dark,, but in the day-time too, voices from the Walkways calling Ralph? Ralph? Ralph? And Liza? Lisa? Lisa! and then some others too. And old Ladies mostly, but some Old Men muttering shit like 'Slut' or 'Thief' as I walked by. I am sure others have been address like that. I would bet money.
    I am not 25 anymore. I know what was happening. THE KARENS are now organised. Those pests are now provided [were, read more] seating in the lobbies and I am hearing those calls from the courtyard.
    WAS. that was in the past, I think [hope]..
    A year ago, I started to hear muttering as I passed some of those people, sitting on benches near here, Mutter Thief, Looking for a girl-fiend? HEY YOU, LOOKING FOR GIRL? Steeling cars? HEY, YOU!!!!
    A couple months ago, some Old Man was dangling from his balcony and was addressing ME. Car thief? Car Thief? And I saw and heard him again, Looking for a gilrl? HEY YOU. And then a third time, that that Old Goof did that, I know, I knew that apartment that Old Goof lived [live?] in.
    I walked over to outside the MAIN BUILDING [corona, we cannot go inside] and PHONED THE SUPERVISOR.
    He is a fine huge and sweet man, I think, form Africa [french accent], but maybe not.
    Muttering NIGGER at passerby coming through the lobby??????? A fine women who works here corrected someone who used that word and she was really angry. Good for her!!!!!!
    I don't know, I never asked. BUT we talked, I told him, the Building Supervisor, about the calls, the cackles, the muttering. I Identified the apartment number of THAT man. I told the Supervisor, THERE ARE MORE, THAT MAN IS IN A GROUP.
    i ASKED THE SUPERVISOR, I bet you aware aware of the Rental Agreement and the item IN IT that warns about Harassment and stalking and stuff. Have you heard about it I said? I am, I think, Being Harassed and I KNOW where that guy lives, who is yelling from his balcony. I could find his name, but I don't Give A Fuck.
    I asked Julius [a fine polite and practical man], the building manager, what should I do? I do not want the BS addressed at me, I don't want to hear that. There are rules [Number ONE in the rental agreement], you are aware, I am sure, of the NO TOLERANCE rules about harassment and stalking here, right?
    he said, with a smile.
    I am aware, I AM THE MANAGER HERE.
    Write a letter.

I said, I don't want to do that, yet.
    I do not want to want to write a letter, YET.

I did not mention the Patrols of Tenants that sit INSIDE the lobbies and mutter. I did not mention being watched. I did mention the I AM BEING harassed from Apartment 303, HERE, that apartment.
    I told Julius what I heard than man say. I did not mention the calls from the courtyard like, Lisa, are you there? Arthur Arthur? I did not mention that MY name has been called too.
    I did mention that SOME voices call names at night and I think SOME tenants are being harassed. Like a cigarette sales in the ground floor and a girl who comes by. Called Lisa. I did not mention any guesses, I think/hope. I did mention that there is a pack of Old People who are on patrol here. I fear I am being harassed and I know I am, from a man in #303.
    Julius and I walked into the building and we walked BY #303 Julius did not say, I know of that, or I know of this.
    He said, I am The Manager. I live right over there [two doors from the man who dangles from the balcony]
    I IDed that old man.
    Julius, can this stop?
    Julius said I AM THE MANAGER, could you write a letter?
    I said, NO, not for now.
    Julius said, okay, next time? I said yeah, next time is fine. I do not want to fuck anyone's life.
    Julius did NOT say, I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
    He did say, I am the Manager. Thank you, Mr Brown. and we walked in and he continued to HIS apartment.

It has now been about a month. There are now NO seats in the lobby, or the lobbies in the near-by buildings. There are NO signs about Neighbourhood Watch . There is No Seating for anyone at groups in the lobby and NO groups of Karens, no muttering of stuff anymore, NO names being called at night, from the walkways.

I did NOT write a letter to the Management. I told Julius what was happening and that I fear being afraid and harrassed IN or near MY OWN HOME.
    He said, I AM THE MANAGER! [Huge polite, practical.]
    I may be wrong now. There are NO Karen Patrols here, not for some weeks.
    I do NOT want to walk through the parking lot, I am so SICK AND TIRED or that Bullshit.

I think that talking to Julian and NOT writing a letter was the right thing to do. I hope.

I hate The Karens. The RCMP is for security, or Hired Professionals, NOT neighbourhood watch [commissars]. I think, I hope, Julius told some of those old foggies, to SHUT IT DOWN. And that the Karens now have nowhere to sit, they are NOT ins the lobby any more and I do NOT hear calls from the courtyard anymore.
    This behaviours of some people has happened before. I think Julius knows. I never asked him.
    He is a great guy and he needs reward. I wonder if he likes Pizza???????????

Fusk. I was attacked by a random for no reason while walking. Mum says I was NOT about you, son, it was a random youngster, being told what to do! I thought, OH REALLY? I was attacked by a desperate man, who started screaming at a KM distance. Bullshit that was bullshit.
    And then the above took place.
    And some more too. I have not warranted that. I suspect the Mayor]Preacher at a huge imported Yankee Hate Chruch is responsible and it IS TIME TO STOP THAT. I may be wrong.
    Should I wear mask?
    FUCK!!!!!!

PS I told Julian that in parks and trails there are little groups of mostly OLD people who do that.

2. hezzey

hezzey Well-Known Member

I am so pissed off and I am so hopeful that my talk with management, informal no letters, had results. I am hopeful. Look at my picture...... Yeah. I know what Hate Squads are like and I suspect I know where they are taking orders from. BUT I just want to be left alone, here, in MY neighbourhood, someone else can starts parades and paint crosswalks. tear down statues.......... I am not strong enough, and just want to rest, and then [never mind].