Things that make me angry

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Broz, May 5, 2004.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Maybe that's the name. I only remember its extremely strong taste (but good, however) :D

2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    I still do it like that. I not good enough yet to stick around and play shoot the wiggling speck. SO I like to get my one or two good cannon rounds in and then go like hell to get away and land my plane.
    I look at my score and it will say something like 2 kills, no deaths and 20 missions.
    I used to know an old guy who flew P39s in the Pacific. I asked him if he ever got a kill, he said, "No, but I lived through the war, kid."
    (I later figured out that P39s were given a ground attack role, and the old guy didn't explain that to me, he, like many veterans, didn't care to talk too much about his nastier moments).
    I like to di a steep dive in a P39 and plaster a hanger and get the fuck out without an ack hit or some bastard in a 109 coming down from his perch and killin' me. Nice to get home and land the thing.

3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Well biles- improved skills are what you really get in reward of playing fh...
    I really love my scoretables from a year ago- 2-3% hit accuracy, 0.1 Kill/Death count etc....

And as for P39... well Americans considered it to be so bad a plane, that they've sent over 90% of manufactured ones to USSR. Russians were not so predjudiced and used it in A2A combat (not to mention, they had no other machines to use) with great results. Sometimes the world looks more like we like it to see than it really is or we need to see it :D

4. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

But Amies didn't like the early versions (P39D), while Russians got newer, much improved versions - N and Q. These were much better planes, most of the flaws were eliminated by that time...
    It's an important factor, too often overlooked ;)

5. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Yeah, but who the fuck put the engine in the centre?!

6. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

center engine bad idea about vibration and power lost in mecanismes, but good for aerodinamic and maniability, cause engine is on gravity center, no inertie, like in f1 cars.

This is a good theory but.... even in general aviation, planes like not succes. know orion plane? beautifull composite plane, center engine, push proppeller. but killer pilots. cause when u stall spin, the engine in Gravity center works like a giroscope.

Last edited: May 8, 2004
  7. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

AHh damn, missed my chance to get in on the spanish discussion :)

estoy jodiendo cansado de todo! QUIERO MATAR TODAS LAS PERSONAS DEL MUNDO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm an asshole

8. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Me too.

9. BarT

BarT Well-Known Member

I prefer zubrowka over sliwowica :)
    that's true about absinthe
    once I tried to make it, but with no sucess
    propably of using bad type of wormwood
    would u mind posting the recipe?

10. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Afi, mucho estres? Relajate y emborrachate, a lo mejor te ayuda :cheers:

Tell us something new :D :D :D

11. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Sometimes, during sex, I shout random obscenities. Sometimes it fucks things up.

12. Kutya

Kutya Banned

No you don't! You nasty bitch!

13. vought

vought Well-Known Member

I think about this in a diffrent way. There was some sick code in my mind when i started playing WB, that i have to get my plane safe on land at all cost. Sometimes it costs life (rd. loss of srteak) but sometimes despite the 20x20mm holes i fuselage and wings, fuel and oil leaks, no ailerons rudder or even elevator i menaged to survive and land/ditch safely (under enemy fire often too) and that gives some satisfaction. :@popcorn: Its like "YES! I've made it!" Honestly, it takes some skill and experience to get a badly damaged plane safely on the ground (even in this...game). And jumping with parachute feels like taking the easy way. Often you can see pilots that beat the enemy that miracously ditch and say "wtg 109(or whatever) fXX, good ditch.
    PS. I Gues it came out from the Battle of Britain conflict, where every plane counted and pilots often sacrifced their lives to get the plane safely on ground. (or even earlier from the WWI, when they had no parachutes at all)

14. ---cat

---cat Well-Known Member

Heya Pilots,

i think it isn't the best alternative to shoot @ ditching planes,i love fair play,and i hate such sukkaz which kill planes/pilots while/after ditching,
    we had to stop that shit,it only kills my score everytime,and i hate a bad statistic ;-)
    after
    eject
    eject
    eject
    .clear is my favourite command :)
    so letґthem ditch and kill them @ ya next flight :)

See ya in the air

bb pussycat

15. mwolf

mwolf Well-Known Member

ok this is soultion for this problem
    if someone kill pilot wile she or he is ditching, or probably jumped and been on parashute, he or she must be restricted for at least 5 min.

16. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Dude you just totally fucked up this conversation by bringing it back to being on topic.

So anyways, who here frequents cyber cafes? I don't because I hate them.

17. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

It's ---cat who returned to the topic :(
    And she's not a dude... she's a pussycat :D

And as for me- coffe please... not a cyber cafe... a hot, black coffe.

18. mwolf

mwolf Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by -afi--
    ok i like to bring back to topic :cheers:

why?

well start a new tread, not change this or other topic :znaika:

well, as it for coffe ;) black strong, big cup, little suggar :rolleyes: