This was a television prank......

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Mar 15, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Consider the fear that is spread all around this New World Order we are forced to inhabit.

Consider the changes forced on us, the manipulation of our tastes, our habits, our needs, our reactions, our behavior and other things like that, uh, social things.....

Fuck!

Hear the laugh tracks?
    This Vid Is Not Funny!!!!!

This has nothing do with with Japan or Japanese and everything to do with idiots, who are ubiquitous.
    I know Nippon people often consider what is funny differently than what is funny in many other cultures, but still, this is going too far, eh? ANYWHERE on earth, that is too much and un-acceptable.
    How many of you guys, who are reading this would have grabbed the guy by his wrist, broken his arm and then kicked the shit out of him?
    Never mind USA people being armed fanatics. It doesn't take an armed fanatic to kick the shit out of a god damned asshole.

When I was 20 I took a pistol from a guy. It wasn't a real pistol. He wasn't shooting anyone or anything. He thought it would be funny to show a piece in a Friday night party.
    I took that from him and I whipped him with it.
    I was fearless back then. I am weak now, old and getting frail.
    I wonder what would happen if someone pulled a piece out now, in my presence? would I have a heart attack and die?
    I got to get the fuck out of this place
    Soon, I will

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Boy, the Japs sure have a weird sense of humor. :p

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I believe it was staged, that the fall guy was an actor as well.
    Consider the steps needed in any place, not just Nippon; The real world steps that would be necessary to arrange that and stage it anywhere outside of a studio.
    %)

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yes, indeed.

From the folks that brought you Mothra, the smog monster, Ultra Man, Baka guided bomb and Pearl Harbor and let's not forget the great game shows.....

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I should not have posted a video from Japan. I am ranting about cruelty, stupidity and disgrace, not ranting about Japanese. The vid I posted becuase I was trying to make a point about people, not about A people.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011