Tigrao stupid behavior

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Z-Wolf, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Z-Wolf

Z-Wolf Active Member

Today bad things happens at main arena
    Tigrao get a tank ( red ) and shoot down another reds with 75mm gun exploding near of them ...
    After talking with tigrao, he told me that -midi- is abusing the .attach comand.
    ( that is not my problem anyway )

the problem is : Tigrao irresponsable behavior is messing our fun ... I hope that administrators do something about that ...

2nd problem : PLEASE ! turn .attach off !!!

3rd problem : Investigate -midi- abusive using of .attach

And, please try to remove the bug with 75mm HE explosion near allied planes, I've been killed by acidend with that, not any fun ... or .... enable friendly fire, like Tabajara Host

I dont want problems with anybody, I'm just doing the right thing ( I think )

1 person likes this.
  2. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

z-wolf, why double post? there are already threads concerning this in international forum.

3. -mart-

-mart- Well-Known Member

I dont belive! how dare they?! Attach is only for dirty barans cheaters, not for blond knights from Legioners :@drunk: :@drunk: :UU: :UU: :UU:

4. tigrao

tigrao Well-Known Member

You does not like? I they too not taste of being pursued by pilots who use .attach in mine bomber.
    I have 43 years and 8 years of warbirds and as much disloyalty in the game ,ja was asked for to take olf . attach and none was not taken provides.
    In another tod,available 262 unknown tank gold of nick ,destroy mine field and mine sreak down..
    pilot midi is killing its spy to make points and is using . attach in me.
    game too taste of this ,is not of estrategic and of teleport.because .attach = teleport
    in such a way work in planning a mission and comes pilot team that is pledged in having success....
    its terrible!!!

5. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

tigrao, if really midi is ataching to anyone , it isn t excuse for doing that

and, how do you know he is using attach?, i mean facts, you only can know when he does a mistake and type in ch100 attach without the "." or anyone is trying to attach to you and already is anyone attached

now i remember to you a 3 things for that attach would be effective:1)you must be in same side 2) you must have 2 PCs, 3)or a friend who helps you

6. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

i love your sarcam :)

7. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

I love tigrao´s english :D

8. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I think it would be deeply unfair to ban Tigrao without saying something in his defense.

He's probably been at FH longer than anybody else here (That still plays).

Tig has always been know to be one of the few pilots who'll take a bomber and fly for two hours before he reaches his target.

He's never abusive or rude in the arena (probably cos he dosn't talk much :)

When you realise how frustrating it must be to spend two hours climbing in a gold bomber only to have some dweeb attach to you on there second PC so they can go hunt you down (midi is not a known player so it sounds to me like some Red player who knows Tig does bombers is the culprit) then it becomes more understandeable he'd be really peeved and do something like this.

I'm not saying he's right in what he did just pointing out that maybe we should be trying to pinpoint which player logged on as -midi- and persecuting him.

And being pissed off at the admins for not removing the .attach command even though many have asked.

Mal

9. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

I agree with Mal about tigrao.

But tigrao shouldnt have done what he did... He killed people that has nothing to do about that...

10. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Tigrao was speaking english?

11. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Nope :).

No excuse for such behaviour, you can't fight lameness with even bigger lameness, I say ban them both.

12. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

hmmm... Tigrao's not only an agressor, but also a victim. Surely, he took revenge horribly, but he's got a point. I'd say disable the .attach command, or only allow it in the TA or so. Because really, Tigrao isn't a bad guy, everyone of us has had bad days, I'd say if he does it again, ban him, but for now better disable the .attach command.

<Z>

13. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I meant in all that time how many times has his name come up as an abuser/cheater/lamer or whatever?

I can only recall one accusation in the past (about spying).

Mal

14. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

a bit excesive, dont you think? and more from someone who doesn t fly anymore like his signature says
    ;)

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Not so long ago a LC pilot shot me, while I was landing, on the runway with his tank... stupidity goes both ways on FH.

16. tigrao

tigrao Well-Known Member

BIG-JO, a 3 tods atras ele (MIDI) era red,ele me pegou a 7500 mts,numa posição fora do radar ,fora do mapa ,eu ia atacar F1 o que ele estaria fazendo na mesma altura que eu vindo no HO ? é fora do mapa e acima de 5 km não é visivel.eu falei para ele parar! que eu ia falar com voçê . eu não gosto de ficar escrevendo no forum sobre algum piloto pois eu não falo english,pois não entendo. fiquei quieto. agora de novo ele mata meus amigos..
    a respeito do 2º pc eu usei sim a muito tempo porque o HE177 voava somente a 4500 mts ,logico eu tinha que ver se tinha algum red ,para mim poder sair fora,não era justo eu voar a 4500 mts e os bomber red a 12 km...
    agora o o meu 2º pc o meu filho ISRAEL joga nele direto e o RGREAT arrumou o he177 então nem preciso pois sei todas as rotas do CV de todos os mapas e todos os field ,não precisando usar F4 para ver mapas..
    eu destruo em duas passadas um big field ,destruo 16 acks ,radio ,radar,4 fuel so deixo livre hangar e ammo para o segundo HE177 destruir.
    agora check piloto NEGERR, eu não conheço ele voçê conhece? check score NEGERR! eu creio que ele usa o 2° pc para matar ,para fazer pontos,,agora não me interessa isso eu não gosto de brincadeira , deste tipo de atitude.me desculpem por eu ter me excedido ,fiquei nervoso .
    retirem o .ATACHH !!!!

17. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

te entiendo perfectamente porque a mí me ha pasado también algunas veces :)

pero los administradores tienen la última palabra, deberían comprobar a través de las IPs si --midi-- es realmente ese tal neger

18. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Ok..I have translated from portuguese (Brazil) to english as below....

Now all I have to do is translate from English to English. Anyone??

regards, Oz

19. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

tigrao and all other, i speake now as CO of LC JG69, me ask my member -midi-, he has no 2. PC, he never more use command attach since ca. 2 month, out of this discussion -midi- is a cheater, regards mosche :cool:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2005
  20. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i think that after correct translation from portuguese to portuguese, autotranstaltion to english would be far more legible.
    look at the root of the problem :)
    imho tigrao does not know portuguese as well.
    it's not a surprise, because in russian forum i see some quantity of native-russian members that don't know russian.

"your words have the power. i surely feel it. but you sould arrange them correctly"(c)my friend