Time Poll Midway

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by hilmar, Apr 9, 2005.

?

For you, what is the best time slot for events?

Poll closed Apr 24, 2005.
  1. 16:00 GMT

42.9%
  2. 18:00 GMT

46.4%
  3. 20:00 GMT

42.9%
  4. 22:00 GMT

14.3%
  5. Other, I will explain...

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

?Redoing the Midway Battle?, a multi role/coop event. Let?s fight in a historical scenario like the originals commanders could have other opportunity to do it.
    The objective of this new propose is to give for CO?s more freedom and for pilots differents expectations without to live a historical coherence.

All the event happens in the Midway map with the same units and objetives that the real battle. The change is that we won?t follow the same routes (including the fleets!) and flight plans since this will be decide by the CO?s and Officers during the game. For a limited period and in a limited area each team will be able to select the priority, the sort of planes that will be used and how the missions will be done.

There will be two planes (or more!) for each pilot, so if they die or jump in the enemy territory, they will have a second chance to keep in the game.

The project include the use of Tabajarahost, so we will have all of its special features. Wingmans for Bombers (command ?.wings?), Night Flight (10min after the firsts 40min), Friend Collisions (after take off) and others will be in use during the game for add news variables for the teams.

The date of the event is 07/may and the time will be fixed here, so vote plz.

2. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

16.00gmt for me

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

16:00'-21:00' GMT

GMT=15:00' is the earliest moment i can start in week. sunday and saturday i can attent since GMT=13:00'.
    GMT=21:00' is the latest moment i can enter a scenario, no matter weekday (considering it fill finish at about GMT=22:30')

4. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

5. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

20GMT Mo - Fri, Sat/Sun - it depends on individual situation, but basicaly 08 - 23GMT

6. hilmar

hilmar Well-Known Member

Good! 17 votes until now!
    But, I think that are missing some "event pilots". Where are, for example, our polish friends (303, 302..), los hermanos, others brazilian squads...
    Well, after april/24 it'll be divulged general briefing with definitive list of slots, time and other details.
    bb.
    Hilmar.

7. SiD

SiD Well-Known Member

i vote for 18gmt, but 16-20 gmt for me it's OK.