To you that think about change the sex

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by jotaceTOGA, Sep 7, 2006.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

I think it's time that admins start some sort of editing of posts not related to aicraft/flight sim/ww2 and issue some kind of warning before viewing or have a special place for these kinds of topics to another location.

It is not funny. It is not interesting. It is not entertaining.

It is not for Warbirds /FH.

2. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

This is really disgusting jotace. I don't know what dwells within your sick mind, or anyone else to thinks this is ok. This is really stupid. I think it should be removed. Any sane person would do that.

3. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

added warning on thread title and removed IMG tags to avoid immediate shock.. until somebody else finds out it's best just to delete it all.

damn gross...!

4. looseleaf

Yes. IMHO,best to delete the whole thing.

If I should ever want to see something like that I would look elsewhere and not someplace called Warbirds FreeHost Forum.

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

erm these forums have one great advantage: no one censores them
    let it stay this way

as for the pics, they should be linked, not posted

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Just leave them up! I'd hate to browse through dozens of free XXX sites to find them again.

7. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

That will be up to the WBFH staff to judge that condition of censorship. This call was an obvious one. These kinds of images DO NOT belong here. This kind of garbage, sewage and other trash belong where they come from. There needs to be a line drawn. 90% of the people who use WBFH don't even come here so our vote is small. But, I do think if you had 50% of the people/pilots here reading posts like this they would either complain or leave the forum or, both. I've avoided the forum because I would guess that more than 75% of it really has nothing to do with WarBirds or WWII aircraft.:shuffle: Granted it is nice to hear and see other people, their interests and hobbies but, how far do we allow things to go? :znaika:

8. thefox

thefox Well-Known Member

Well, you know where that stuff is. Go find it and enjoy it on your own computer. [​IMG]Just don't put it here. That's my two cents.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  9. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    [edited]

YECCCCH. Didn't belong here. Many things posted here don't belong, are off topic.
    Ho hum.

Pictures can be registered in the brain parts pretty quickly and are sometimes hard to avoid unless warned beforehand that something disturbing is about to be shown.
    Written words often lead a person into a written world of horror and there is usually warning in context or tone or something.

Screwball Beurling was making a speech one night at some High School or something, during wartime. he described what he saw in a German Aircraft's cockpit while he shot it. The audience was shocked speechless. Buzz didn't understand what was horribly wrong about sharing that experience.
    Poor guy. He got pretty messed up seeing that sort of thing. And back in those days a man was expected to keep it all inside.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  10. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

If you want those pictures, I can send via e-mail to you. Just tell me your e-mail via private message saing "I want the sex change pictures". It doens't need to say please or thank you.

11. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

WARNING!!!

NEXT IMAGE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO EITHER WITH WARBIRDS/FREEHOST OR WW2 PLANES!

LOOK AT IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!

I WILL DENY ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES IT MAY CAUSE TO EACH AND EVERYONES STATE OF MIND!

I JUST THINK IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!

SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE!

[​IMG]

:fly2:

12. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

soooooo that's how you do it in Finland!

:D

13. looseleaf

Strange that the guy is smiling......

14. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Oohhhhhh imagine the P**A**I**N!!! On second thought, don't. :eek:

15. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

He is smiling because he has a sexual english lady holding his penis.

16. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Airfax, you said you didn't like any more children. Did you pass through that "surgery" too? :D

Well, you didn't say it, but any sane person wouldn't want to have more than 2 of those beasts around :D