toughest opponent ?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Jul 15, 2001.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well it is safe to say, thier are alot of great pilots here. to many to name, perhaps just look at the score page and even the ones further on down, i have seen do some serious damage to cons and me. so if your a newbie looking at this and shaking with a nervous trigger finger. relax, we have all been thier. and sometimes still are ;-). you may find yourself saying where did he come from?? or no way impossible. but in the future, i'm sure they will be saying the same if you keep at it. but please add more, and give credit where credit is due.

2. -ptah-

-ptah- Guest

cc bro
    cya in the sky and thx for cheering-up.

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

And I'm not one of 'em [​IMG]

greetz, Zembla

4. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well let me add, franta who also goes under another name, but i'll let you figure that one out. he flew a ki-61 supurbly the othernight. i'll have to treat him with a little more respect next encounter :) and if your ever looking to join a squad, well elite should be the choice;-)

5. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

;-)

couldn't help myself, a few more gods i will add to the list
    blue
    illo
    fla
    add these to the other pilots i first mentioned.

as for reds well scooby has been coming on strong. odi as well zxszxs, either side. cya up soon :)

6. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

some from shad too
    cant remember all of them... marder was one tho

7. Zembla JG13

nobody so far mentioned itayky, or ramses, exec, ovrdos, platy, cannon

greetz, Zembla

[​IMG]

8. -fla--

-fla-- Well-Known Member

Tks biz, you are one of the toughest oponents out there, and one of my favorite too [​IMG]

9. itayky

itayky Well-Known Member

Yup.
    Bizerk is a really bad red to encounter with...

I sure hope I wont see him too frequently.

(atlist not on my rear side)

:)

here are my number ones: fla , priest , nicaee , grobar , denis , dement , zembla , asgar , odisss , hamxxi , dutch , malino , birdy and kari.

well , not so short list... ;-D

I guess you can find a thing that is common with most of them. (AFVS...) :)

10. Cu-pal

Cu-pal Banned

Toughest opponent? BUKIN, BUKIN, BUKIN!

LOL;-)

------------------
    Everything is Natural
    ~ ~ ~Cu-pal~ ~ ~

11. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

thx itayki, you pack quite a punch yourself :)

cu-pal is a tough red, i know i got him to sign with elite :)

bukin is a very tough opponent, thats why i preffer to be on his six ;-)

and here are a few other tough opponents odi, closer, who are red mostly thankfully.

some pilots are out only when a particular plane is available, and tough in those particular planes.

bizerk out :)
    aka bullet.

12. -nicae-

aha, so YOU are bullet! [​IMG]

i saw you (bullet) getting many kills in the arena and was determined to hunt you down, but failed to find you [​IMG]

lucky you! [​IMG]

still huntin,
    nic

13. Zembla JG13

Some additions to that list:

-illo-
    -blue-
    kari--
    -moon-
    miixch
    ma-max
    bossi-
    -lite-

to be continued

greetz, Zembla

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

well i would like to add kutya- to the list seems to do some nice flying and sending golds down in flames alot.

bukin- really impresses me more and more.
    he was tearing up the sky the other night, wouldn't save me any ;-)

rafael has improved greatly to the point that i will not give anymore tips out to him.
    he has become quite dangerous up thier ;-)

zembla your in the mix also, along with itayky, nicae, you guys always seem dangerous kari also.
    alot of my elite co pilots havn't been on lately, i wish they would return :-(

cobraj, by-tor, are tops in my book. just havn't seen them in a long while. thier are still alot of great pilots who can't get on due to they use mac computers.

i would like to throw in closer also, does great :) well i'll add more soon. im sure of that. cya up
    bizerk out ( aka bullet )

15. Zembla JG13

thx [​IMG]

I curse too much when I get shot down by lucky shots however, that seems to get less and less rare and I seem to get shot down more and more... I'm in some sort of "down" period... I just hope my luck will turn and my discipline in BnZ will return, coz right now, meet me in the air, I'll fly a li'l with ya and I'll die coz some 2nd enemy I didn't see will climb above me and lucky ping me to death. Oh well, I'm still learning... damn steep learning curve, just hoping I won't fall off, coz I tend to make a mistake too many every time...
    oh well, I'll bother someone else with my pity

ur great compared to me (honestly), so I'll just retreat to my bed, nite nite all

greetz, Zembla

[​IMG]
    Damn I'm gonna frag this retard killing thing off my messages... tho... naaaah [​IMG]

16. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Hey, [​IMG]

Cool, thanks bizerk, for mentioning me. I'm glad to see my name here. Just registered to this forum today. To say the truth Im registered since Jul 2001 and didn't know it nor the password. [​IMG]

Anyway I like to say I'm not an ace yet. [​IMG] Have too much to learn. [​IMG] Im currently on my 6th ToD. Still making mistakes such as going for HO 'unintentionally'in my Ki43, or entering a furball with only 75% power, for example. I must fix these bugs... [​IMG]

About thoughest pilots, I'll mention the ones I've flown against for at least 5 times (so I can't say if it was his lucky that kill [​IMG] ) : bukin-, bizerk, -pap--, closer, blue, tpak, viks.... and so on [​IMG]

The ones i've seen inflicting great pain to cons, flying with me (or my side): illo, nicae, tigrao and the list still growing up....

When I remember others I'll post. This topic is interesting. [​IMG]

Regards and nice flights to all

[This message has been edited by rafael (edited 20 September 2001).]

17. -nicae-

thx all [​IMG]
    but i must say.. its the plane, not the pilot [​IMG]

ever flown a ki43 in 1940? gives you 20 multi, best turning, best aiming, bla bla bla.. so dont worry about my score. its only there because all of you havent quite noticed its power [​IMG]

imo FH has changed.. all the time we have pilots getting better and better.. i want to see in a few years, when all pilots are aces.. what a fight it will be [​IMG]

18. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

No way, nicai [​IMG]

Pilot DOES matter.. [​IMG]

About Ki43 on 1940 AND 1941 [​IMG].. I'm flying it allt he time.. got 7 kills streak on it (in fact was 9, but didnt manage to RTB these last 2 kills [​IMG]) I was amazed because many ppl say that BnZ'ers pilots lives longer, while TnB'ers die quickly. It's not true. [​IMG] I just have to stop fighting (what I usually dont do) when almost bingo ammo and fuel (this ki43 drinks A LOT of fuel!!) and RTB [​IMG]

Nice forum this one.

[This message has been edited by rafael (edited 21 September 2001).]

19. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

tnb vs bnz, hmmm the best balance is a little of both. a true turn and burner can evade a boom and zoomer. alot of times thier are more then one boom and zooming.

also if thier is more then one turn and burner, against a single boom and zoomer, then he is in trouble.

thier are many variables here though. 1 on 1 a true boom and zoomer, and turn and burner will fall a sleep waiting for the perfect oppertunity. the turn and burner shouldn't climb up after the boom and zoomer. and the boom and zoomer shouldn't give in to a classic dog fight.

but as i said, thier is a nice balance you can attain. if you know your plane, its capabilities, and if you know who your opponent is, annd how he handles his plane. you should be alright. but we are human, and mistakes happen. or another con sneaks up and lets you have it. in that case it's always nice to have a buddy around who can quickly six call you ;-)

great boom and zoomers hmmm well
    blue
    fla
    illo
    reat turn and burners
    viks
    ra
    pap
    by-tor
    just to name a few. and again it changes some depending on the aircraft used.

20. -nicae-

biz, u said it all!

in fact, one of my greatest fights was my BnZing (109) against pap's f4f. (or f6f?) we just kept going and going.. untill i had to rtb cuz of fuel [​IMG]

btw, rafael, have you ever flied a 109? THATS a gas drunkard! [​IMG]