toughest opponent ?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bizerk, Jul 15, 2001.

1. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

You're right Bizerk.. In Ki43 its really simple to evade from BnZers, IF you see them in time. [​IMG]

I don't have enough patience and cool head to be a good BnZer yet. Only time will cure it. [​IMG] What's the average distance that BnZers starts to open fire? I always shoot from D2 or below.

I usually try to delay to maximum my break turn, forcing him to turn, trying to get a last chance to shoot me and losing E, falling into a turnfight with me. Catched some Spit V and Hurri II that way yesterday. [​IMG]

Nic, yup I fly 109s... last ToD I flew 109G-2 almost all the time. [​IMG] I was amazed by the fact I always thought that Jap planes were economic on fuel comsumption. Ki43 is the worst one. Was used by many times flying Zekes. [​IMG]

2. Papa

Papa FH Developer

F4F or FM2 [​IMG] I rarely fly F6F... FM2 is da best [​IMG]

------------------
    Wbr,
    Andrey "Papa" Lutsenko,
    Colonel of "Far East Tigers"

3. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

cc f6f5 isn't the same since FH went to 2.77

i have had a few lufterry's with pap, very tough. bukin also, and viks. any one seen viks lately, does he have a new nick??

4. -blue-

-blue- Well-Known Member

Thank u biz, zembla, rafael, for mentionong me here. I played WB for 8-9 month now and never even dreamed about being hmmm... even noticed [​IMG]

But honestly i have to say, my skills ain't no good. 80% of my kills / killing situations, are situations of tactical advantage, which is the most important factor for me. I rarely manage to win a DF with one of the greatest for me...

Imo best pilots i ever flown against are:
    vik-s, kga---, marder, badgr
    bizerk, pap---, bukin-, ...

there are many, many more to follow - but i named only the most impressive for me. I dot viks twice in my life [​IMG] and only because he did nbot see me attack [​IMG]
    It'ss rue i prefer BnZ. But most times i try to mix styles - soemtimes it works. Sometimes it don't... Hard to call me a BnZ'mer with 34 sorties on i16 [​IMG]
    But anyways id rather think 3 times before i attack, then being later on forced to use my mediorce manouvring/evading skills [​IMG]

FH is gettin so much harder ti get an easy kill [​IMG]
    imho WTG All Pilots [​IMG]

------------------
    -blue-

302 Polish SQ Poznanski

5. -blue-

-blue- Well-Known Member

oh oh oh - i forgot to mention a pilot i fear most alongside viks [​IMG]

!!! -jagd- !!! [​IMG]

------------------
    -blue-

302 Polish SQ Poznanski

6. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

pap [​IMG]

i only got viks ~2 times too. 1 was surprise, winging -illo- (lucky me [​IMG] ) and other was when i was hunting him, so i had viks in mind all the time. (i hunted him because he killed me twice in a row before [​IMG] )

those are the only ways to get him [​IMG]

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

cc jagd, is very tough, tpak, marder, konsti,the list is growing. and bukin, really got me pretty good the other night was really surprised.it was a tough angle. ovrdos though fairly new i think has some great fighter skills. i wonder how many of these good pilots used a different nick before they improved??
    oh another who has been here a long while is tramps. he's not to shabby either :) cya up guys

8. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Long post ahead. [​IMG]

Hey guys

Vik's is really a great pilot. I shot him down maybe only ~ 4 times on my whole FH time (~ 2-3 months). On 3 of them I must be in a better situation [​IMG] But one I particularly remember, what a great fight!!! At least for me. [​IMG]

He was on his P-39D and me in my Ki84. The date should be about Jun '44. The reds were attacking a field, I guess f9, from f7, on the old med terrain. We all were CAPing f9, which was almost down, with all acks gone, and I was about 2km alt when I and other golds saw some dots ahead, later we know these were 2 P-51s and 1 P-39. I went for the P-39 (thought it would be a easy kill [​IMG] ) as he went for me too. We were going Ho, but I pulled negative G and we passed without shooting, then we both turned hardly to each other, he went for loop, but I went for Split-S. He started to dive onto me as I started to climb to go HO with him. Again, I broke the HO, since I dont want to be hit by his 37mm gun. As he kept low angle dive after passing me, I've noted he was going for a 109 low that was behind me. That was my gold opportunity. I turned and started to dive onto him. I was at 600km/h dive and approaching him! He was too busy trying to kill the 109 then at d5 I started to spray the MG's on him to make him give up of the 109 kill. But didn't work, he shot down the 109, but at this time I was already at d4. But he started to make really tight turns, and I was making a big effort to stay on his tail at all cost. We both lost speed too quickly, going from 500-600km/h to 200km/h. At this time I was really close, about d2 or d1.5, but couldnt get him on my sight, with his evasives his plane was hard to hit, then as we both approached the stall speed we still kept turning and burning, in a horizontal scissor. Really cool. I was too busy trying to kill him to be too worried about my stall (in Ki84 its deadly). We both were about 20-100m above the ground, really low and slow, I was able to see the shadows on the ground really close to us. And 2 golds were about to join the fight, as they just took off, but they did only a pass, unsucessfully. After some scissor passes, with the stall horn keeping incessant, in a lucky short burst I managed to hit his HStab, and it collapsed, making him to go down.

He made me really sweat this time! After that my hands were shaking, really nervous/anxious. I had to give me a 2 min break. [​IMG]

Thanks to Ki84's greater acceleration and good turn abilities I managed to catch him on the scissor fight. If it was another plane I guess I'd be writing this story in a other way [​IMG]

I always like to remember it.

I really enjoyed that fight. I killed an ace and had a lot of fun in it. And received some wtg's on the gold channel which is good for your moral. [​IMG]

But... sure he got me a lotta times.

WTG and regards to all

9. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

a tournament:

WHO KILLS THE "VIK-S" MORE TIMES? [​IMG]

wtg vik-s and =FB= [​IMG]

------------------
    Roman aka rgreat

10. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

why i do !! :)

11. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

ok, wtg viks and FB.. but AFVS still rulez! [​IMG]

12. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

those people that if possibly I avoid in a 1 vs 1:

af, ra, illo if isn't possible avoid, let's have fun [​IMG]

------------------
    {JG13}HpM.Odisseo.XO

13. muzzl-

muzzl- FH Beta Tester

Hi guys!

I wasn't here about 2 or 3 weeks,and i forot my password on forum(thx for archer he helped me to remember).So i'm glad to return here now.

So here's my list of the most tough opponents in FH.But first i want to say that not all good pilots will be in that list.I'm talking only about those guys which one i've personally saw in action.

Russian pilots:

pap,tpak,jagd,neon,ksan,lite,bw,shai,vzhik,mcgru,raven.And of course all pilots from Flying Barans squad.I'm serious.That guys are pretty cool.Espesialy kga,vik-s,rgreat,marder,badger,mit-x,chip,corpse,zxszxs and many more.I can't remember all of them now.

Foreign pilots:

bizerk aka bullet(hey bro [​IMG]),illo,mcosta,rcosta,franta,bukin,doku,lemmie,cu-pal,krause,gato,rafael(bizerk are right-you are good pilot and learn fast.wtg bro)
    And many more.I don't remember all of you guys too

You all are good enough,but most memorable fights i had with bizerk,bukin,illo and Сosta brothers.I was really impressed.WTG my friends.You are realy cool

WTG all good pilots,im happy to fly and fight with you!!!

Shit looks like im drunk too much [​IMG]

P.S. Btw IMO pilot statistic isn't so important as many peoples think.Because there are two gradation of pilots-first are flying for fun and don't care much about their own virtual life,and second-people who care about their life and flying for score,for more sense of realism.I'm basicly from the first gradation,i fly for fun and good fights,but 2 tours ago i was flying for statistic,and i must say wow that was so cool!!Too bad i didn't had much time to fly many sorties(it was only about 50)But that was realy cool-dogfighting alone with 4 enemies and rtb with hvy damage with 2 good victories.What can i say-its adrenalin!!
    By the first time in that ToD,i had 8 kills streak,then i was killed by stupid way[​IMG]'ve been landed without retracting of landing gears and accedently push "g" key.My plane is jumped and i was killed right on the runway after 3 victories in that sortie.Since the next sortie i was starting to be more lucky-i've managed 33 kills streak,and then i have been collided in stupid HO pass.I know it was my mistake but i didn't wanted go HO with that guy.And when i get what he wanted to do with me-it was too late(lessons learned:"don't touch the joystick by your dirty hands when u drunked too much [​IMG] [​IMG] ...you pig!!!"-i was speaking to myself by the next day [​IMG])).Next sorties wasn't too hard for me and i've managed 12 kills streak.Than i've died in disco.
    That ToD was the most memorable for me,because i finally become to care about my virtual life.That was cool!!!

P.P.S.Sorry for my english.Be sides,my brains performance now is only about 70%,maybe because it just too much vodka in me [​IMG]

------------------
    With respect
    Sergei Klyuchev aka ---muz from =Flying BARANS=

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

muz that was a very colorful addition to this posting :) only one bad thing!

YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME ANY VODKA??LOL well in my case its lambrusco wine(reunite) good stuff.

ya know if i ever get a new joystick, i'll fly a few sorties with you. :) you turned out to be quite a tough opponent also. i've been downed by your cannons before on more then a few occations ;-). but like it best when you fly red.

more pilots i want to add is ptah,casper,madjak,gizz,cobraj,dawg,cupal,
    dabong,vsthor,lemmy,scooby,bytor,kernel, sponge.etc. im glad they are all red and elite. i know alot have moved on to greener patures. but man we all had some awesome times in the virtual skies on the FH. i must say a big thx to all involved with, and for the FH. a big WAY TO GO!! you brought us all together all around the globe. and its a beautiful thing :) now end that otto accuracy and bring us back together.

more pilots soon to come :)

15. muzzl-

muzzl- FH Beta Tester

Thanks for a good words Bizerk [​IMG]

Btw,whats wrong with ur jouystick?(i have a problem with my joystick too:cant manage my throttle.It only works with 100% and eng off.And if i need too drop speed i just turnin off the engine.Sometimes its hard to handle,but i fly with that problem about 3 monts.So im gettin used to it [​IMG]
    I just dont have much time to fix it.

------------------
    With respect

16. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

ive wanted to list my all time favorites for too long. here you go

-rust-
    africa
    -tpak-
    -doku-
    --kp--
    -vik-s
    archer
    badgun
    --ra--
    looser
    exter-
    krause
    yukimi
    kgach-
    -pap--
    bizerk
    nafnaf

kp, doku and rust were best to wing with. also thanks to archer, alexej, badgun, zembla and nicae for great sorties. all are very good pilots!

looser and africa taught me hard way when i came to FH. tpak, nafnaf, zigzag, vik-s, marder, pap and finally bizerk have given me fights i don't forget.

thanks for all [​IMG]

ill be offline until i get new CH Flightstick Pro USB. see you soon!

17. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

ummm and about great sorties. 228.
    useless to say names.

(so many stukas) [​IMG]

thanks

Last edited: Oct 13, 2003
  18. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

im waiting also for another joystick. then i'll return also. :)

i don't think i have mentioned feniks and rash, tpak also. badgr too.

19. muzzl-

muzzl- FH Beta Tester

Let me add -odi-- to my list of tough opponents.Yesterday i had some good fights with him and i must say that since yesterday im not consider MiG as an easy target anymore [​IMG]WTG Odisseo <S> [​IMG]

I was mention bizerk already,but that guy impressing me more and more [​IMG] Yesterday i had fight against hes i-16.We didnt kill eachother(but i saw ur bird in my guncamera few times [​IMG]) It was some other good pilots in that dogfight but unfortunatly i dont know they names.
    That was cool,especialy one good spit driver.I think it was by-tor.
    WTG! [​IMG]

P.S. Oops i forgot to mention nicae-the cool ki driver [​IMG]
    P.P.S. Sorry for my english [​IMG]

------------------
    With respect

20. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

cc muz i was in i-16 and pinged ya some, but couldn't catch up to you and was very low on fuel. and yes alot of reds on ya, i figured you were doomed but you held them off for quite sometime so salut. cc by-tor was one of the pilots. was fun :)

and yes odi is in fine form also.

i also would like to add that feroz(i think that is his nick) and truckk were in good form the other night as a dynamic duo. they boomed and zoomed me alot, and downed a few reds in the process. i managed to kill truckk but some one else put some lead into him before me so they were credited with the kill. but i was damaged some already and g-overed trying for feroz.

plus jochen besideslikeing some of the same types of music that i do, is a pretty decent warrior also, and having said that treeca too.

thier is a pilot named raven who i have seen mostly as red lately but fly's as a goldie from time to time and knows a trick or 2 is a pretty decent fighter also same for alw and another is linda :) wow more and more come to mind :) one called hero isn't to bad either. oh and fellow elite squad member pavlik. i'm sure a few golds have felt his bite.