Traitors penalty

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by ppedott_vibora, May 20, 2005.

1. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

:D

Nothing like a good call to a thread...
    Well, after hard discussions with -exec- about this matter, Im (after discuss it w/ franz- in this afternoon) proposing the follow way to keep the idea to have friendly fire on and friendly damage structures also on....
    Lets see:

This is the concept of Team Killer (TK) status...
    If you get down 2 friendly planes, or destroy 2 structures or one of each, the server automatically "promote" the pilot to a status of "Team Killer" (TK)
    What it means:
    1) A pilot in this status, (a traitor) can be downed/killed by a pilot of his country without penalty to this pilot, becouse its a miserable traitor, anyway...
    2) A pilot w/ (TK) status is only allowed to fly buffers, not fighters;
    3) If that miserable scumbag stills doing bad things and earn another (TK) status he/she will be banned untill end of TOD... (even logging w/ another nickname)
    4) A (TK) pilot will have everytime that the host give its name a mark (TK) example:
    -HOST-: vibora(TK) enter the room.
    vibora(TK): targets f32 plz?
    -HOST-: vibora(TK) was killed by franz- from I./KG200....
    -HOST-: alemao was killed by vibora(TK) from I./KG200...
    5) to remove (TK) status, the pilot must conquer 3 enemy fileds, to prove loyalty to his country :D
    6)Accidental (TK): Imagine that porked pilot vibora landing at CV (a mess ahead...) and at that time alemao and franz is taking off... and (of course) vibora make a strike... in this case I´ve got a (TK) becouse I killed alemao, franz- and some acks...
    But also in this case, it was an accident due I did not intend to do that...
    So, in order to get rid of the (TK) status I must go to a TabajaraHost SubForum (We can call it Court Martial?) and state the case. And with the witness of alemao and franz any TH OP can remove (TK) status by the command .remtk vibora.
    :)
    Comments?
    <-+-V

2. Sonic

Sonic Well-Known Member

lol loolll looooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll :D

Perfect Idea! :)

3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho it's too complex.
    also, tk still can fly ju 87 and il-2 that is a fun itself.
    these rules can be set not against tk's, but only for fun.

4. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

good idea imo :)
    what can hapens if he switch colors? doe's he loose TK status?

5. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

on verra :(

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

cool idea. Can be a hell of funny in there :D

7. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Hmmm...
    I didnt like it...
    In MA sometimes we have some Me-110 G2 or Me-262 shooting on gold runways... Imagine with friendly fire... IMHO, somebody who did it should be banned untill the situation be analized by Moderators. And if you let others kill the "traitor" without no penalty, the arena can become a mess...
    There are idiots flying, a very very very few amount of players, but there are... And these can mess others fun a lot, we know it, we experienced this in MA...

In my opinion, we should give no chance to indiscipline in arena. You´ll think : "Ricedd is a dictator!" :) Nah... I´m not :) I just think that if we open a chance to somebody make these shit like friendly kill, it can become worse as the time passes by... If you mantain everybody "in the line" (brazilian expression :D ), one will think twice before making any shit, because he will know that he will suffer the penalties....
    As exec said, with an il-2 or stuka, the "traitor" can keep messing the fun in TH.

I agree it would be funny these rules, but if we want a good arena, with lots of pilots, with credibility, we cant allow this kind of behavior. It´s about respect with the guys who is flying "seriously".

I would like to know what do you think about my opinion.

Regards,

Ricedd / -xiru-
    TH Discipline Inspector :D :D :D :D :D

8. Ricedd_EEB

Is there anybody here "here" "here" "here"?
    (echoes :D )

9. ppedott_vibora

I think dofferent... :) I tent to give a chance to see by my eyes ppl doing right or screw it up.... seems you and -exec- share same pov :)

10. Ricedd_EEB

Come on guys! No more opinions?!?!?!

We can see in the international forum that each week something diferent happens about these "fun spoilers"... Attaching planes, friendly kills, spying, etc... Im not saying that these exactly things will occur in TH, I mean that we will have always somebody spoiling others fun in a way or another... And thats bad, specially when we wanna make an atractive arena, to atract new pilots... There are people that once online in a "new arena", and these kind of thing happen (if happen, could not occur, of course), will never come back... Or will get a bad idea from TH.

vibora, lembrah o qe a gente connversou sobre o qe podiammos fazer pra conseguir maais gente pro servidor (esscrita errada p evittar tradc... :) )

11. laxtsc

laxtsc Well-Known Member

ID icon of traitor's plane should be flashing and be visible from d200, just for hunting :D

12. ppedott_vibora