Tyrant, tyranny. Secure, security.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Apr 29, 2011.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[it is a link to a youtube video]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Do you feel that you are a personally helthymindended human being?

3. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Um, Jacobe... Israel is already doing this. Seriously.

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hilarious waste of money. None of this shit establishes probable cause. In canada you have the right to tresist false arrest. i would give these fucks a very hard time. LOL.

mcloud=free man

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I don't go to the fucking Loblaws anywhere because they wanted to take my rucksack and 'secure it' while I shopped.

Nowadays they are dancing around doing this shit and excusing their actions by claiming nobody has to use the highways, no-one has to attend sports events, that this 'security' isn't being forced on anyone, you have the right to refuse the search by not entering the 'private property' the sports event is being held at. Or the highway...
    Or the guard shack at the gate in front outside of the cul-d-sacked 'gated communities sprawling all about blocking up the scenery, breaking my mind.

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Security can be defined as the protection of people, property and information.
    People like her too!
    [​IMG]
    Hydraulic despotism is often explained as the control of fresh water for irrigation, but that is an often stated but misspoke one.
    Hydraulic despots also controlled the waterway. Transportation. Communications. Commerce.
    Before engineered roads, we preferred shipping people, property and information by the most expedient means, that was,when it could be used, water transportation.

Despots could control people not just by making dikes and canals, but also by interdicting river transportation communications.
    That is what we are getting now.
    Transportation is the flow of people property and information.

Brimmed hats and those cool hoodies are even, in some places, not allowed to be worn, on pain of cop.
    I dunno about these things, either.

I bet you dimes to dollars that any cop anywhere, could tear one of these off yer face
    [​IMG]
    if he felt like it.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  8. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Wild imaginations, bud. They lead to fear, fear leads to conformity. Might want to get your calcium deposts removed/checked. something.

Police officer :"Get in the car or I will arrest you for trespassing"
    Mcloud: "If I was trespassing, you would arrest me, period." (Mcloud leaves the area).

Police officer: "Lets' see some ID, right now"
    mcloud: "Shut up" (Mcloud leaves the area)

Police officer: "Have you ever had any problems with the police before?"
    Mcloud: "None of your business" (Mcloud leaves the area)

Police officer: "What do you have in the bag?"
    Mcloud: "None of your business"

Police Officer: "I want you to take everything out of your pockets and put it on the hood of my car"
    Mcloud: "I don't care what you want." (Mcloud leaves the area)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I believe you.

A really smart guy once said to a cop:
    "I have nothing to say."
    And he repeated himself. He didn't say anything else, he kept saying the same thing:
    "Am I under arrest?"
    and one other thing
    "I have nothing to say."

"Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say." "Am I under arrest?" "I have nothing to say."

Yep, you are correct Mac.
    Yep

Last edited: May 4, 2011