U.S. anti-missile station in Czech Republic / Poland

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fatale, Feb 1, 2007.

1. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

bad penmanship

2. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Hmm, why was it hilarious? From his/Russia's perspective, it was relatively reasonable, if his concern is protecting his country. If America took advantage of temporary Russian weaknesses to step as close as possible to Russia's borders -- and the USA did -- one would expect that reaction.

And now America is having troubles, which many interpret as being indicators of our weakness, or even decline, so to me, Putin's statements seem natural. In reality, both the USA and Russia are in vulnerable positions at the moment. And the USA's current problems naturally lead to others trying to "capitalize" on our troubles. Normal stuff :)

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, due to the plummetting US Dollar, terrible hollywood slaughtermovies and car chases cost much less for movie houses everywhere in the world to lease.
    Tom Clancey has been told to shut the fuck up [amazing]. [Tom, you aren't helping, okay? Shut the hell up for a while. Have one of your lackeys write books for you. Sure, do it however you want. But stop giving those guys whackey ideas. Fuck tom, SHUT UP. You want some cocaine baron to get the idea to kidnap a nuclear submarine and crash it into the fuckin white house? NO? Then shut the fuck up about it...]
    Canadians lined up by the hundreds to get passports so they can enter the USA. The rest of us stayed home and decided to watch terrible movies without actually leaving our towns.
    One more fuckin song by John Mellencamp [America! America! America! Chevrolet! America! America! Chevrolet!] and the USA is gonna capsize. Poor bastards.

How can anyone take advantage of these weaknesses?
    Most of us been in bed with the USA so long that without their crappy movies and pop stars and rusty pickup trucks [come on, admit it, do you EVER see a Chev truck more than ten years old? No, really]...
    Where was I? Yeah, most of us been in bed so long with the USA, if we couldn't get crap from them, we would have to import it from China.
    Listen, I would rather hear Mellencamp whining about how he lost his fuckin job in Oklahoma, than hear some chink sing sing about Chiang State Trucks new "Tiger Lilly Brand" pickup trucks. Or, say, rent the latest version of the Manchester Chainsaw Massacre...

USA, please don't fall.
    Just put Mellencamp to sleep for a while? Okay?
    And undercoat those fuckin chevys
    :D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  4. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

US definately is not afraid of Russia, or even China for that matter. In reality we aren't really afraid of most anything. The media; regardless of country, is as usual, full of it, trying to press fear into people, but for the educated, they realize that it is pure hubris, and move on.

Honestly think about it. If Iraq or Al Queda was honestly that large of threat towards the survival of the US, do you honestly believe that the Middle East as a whole would still exist? This can also apply to the Middle East being a direct threat towards the survival of Russia or China. Either of the Big 3 are very capable of removing all life in that region; the world would be better for it, but they haven't because it doesn't represent a direct threat, if nothing else it equals a big payoff for re-stocking them after each little proxy war.

Little wars, proxy wars, etc are gold mines for international businesses. Everyone complains at the UN about this war here or there, but in reality, they know it is money in their pockets. Someone has to sell them the AID, the equipment to Re-Build, or re-create either an old regime or a new one. It's all about the money; regardless of country, and always has been.
    Threaten the money of a Super Power, and you will suffer, harshly.

The US is actually getting stronger with each passing year. Russia is still making roads towards recovery, and economic progress, but is still faced with serious corruption. China is doing very well following the Hong Kong model.
    (Funny how Communist always make good money following Capitalist ideology). :deal:

Currency fluctuations happen, and are not a bad thing... Think about it.

5. rudeboy

Hey. I could handle hearing some 5'Nizza on the radio. Why is it, instead, I suffer mellencamp. 5'Nizza way better. I can't understand a fucking word, but I know they are not trying to sell me a fucking chevy truck.
    not yet....

6. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

On topic... :)

http://www.rgreat.ru/mp3/tmp/5nizza_-_Hymn_USSR.mp3

7. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Just picturing this in my mind... ROFLMAO!!!

8. moskit

moskit Well-Known Member

Yeah, agree.. I believe nobody but Russians understand it well enough..

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Who are You?

12. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

He made this speech just a few days before starting his trip around Middle East. The arab newspapers are buzzing.

It does not contain something new - similar declarations were made on the Shanghai forum about a year ago. Then China, Iran and Russia signed a cooperation document that they will work together for establishing multipolar world. But now non-western countries are excited that he stated those intentions face-in-face to the westerners.

By the way, did you read Putin's speech or BBC's synopsis of it? The two could impart wildly different impression. :shuffle:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  13. rudeboy

Yes, but, will he eat the camel's eye when it is passed to him?

развитой

No shoe bangin for putin. Tractors don't leave him mesmerized. Corn doesn't strike him dead with awe. He kissed a little boy and shrugged off any criticism, like, "Fuck you guys are idiots. He was a nice little boy. Wouldn't YOU kiss him?"
    If my Prime Minister had kissed a fine, stout little boy, they would have crucified him, it would have been election time.*

*My nation's Prime Minister is mesmerized by His Idols to the south. He is feeding our young men into the maw of an ever hungry Mujahade'en. He can't run farther than ten feet without an athsma attack and he has never done anything for work, and I mean ANYTHING except, well, I am not even sure. My nation's leader hasn't actually worked for a living, like, ever. Don't think so? Well, YOU try and make sense of his resume, I mean, be realistic. Entered a 'Think Tank' during his university [political science, history] and 'worked' in various think tanks until elected.
    Hmmm. Putin actually had a fucking job.

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Judging by Mr Bond's standards, fucking comes with the job :)

15. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

putin good at judo too

16. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

all commies are good with jew dough

17. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

18. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member