Ukraine

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by vasco, Apr 26, 2023.

1. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Heard a joke today:
    "The West is trying to get Russia to its knees, but the brave Russian leadership prefers it to be laying, face down, in the mud, instead".

2. pakman

pakman Well-Known Member

СМИ: в Польше ебанутые обманутые строители замуровали яйца и мертвых крыс в стены
    13:40

3. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Оказывается еще в 90-е обследовали восточных европейцев и украинцев...

" Collective narcissists are assumed to be emotionally invested in a grandiose image of their ingroup. This image is excessive and demands constant validation. Therefore, it is vulnerable to challenges from within (e.g., internal criticism) or from outside (e.g., from outgroups that endanger or put into doubt the prominence of an ingroup). It is expected that intergroup hostility and aggression are a means of protecting the group’s image. Thus, collective narcissists are expected to be particularly prone to interpret the actions of others as signs of disrespect, criticism, or disapproval of an ingroup and to react aggressively. They are also expected to react aggressively to actual criticism and other situations that threaten a positive image of an ingroup. They are expected often to feel unfairly and unjustly treated in an intergroup context, because no treatment or recognition is seen as good enough for the deserving ingroup. Moreover, it is expected that collective narcissists are not willing to forgive and forget previous insults or unfairness to an ingroup experienced from other groups. Thus, they are likely to hold prejudice toward outgroups with whom they share a history of mutual grievances and wrongdoings. Collective narcissism is also expected to predict a preference for violent and coercive actions toward outgroups in intergroup conflicts and a likelihood of perceiving intergroup situations as conflictual, even before they turn into open conflicts. In an intergroup situation that is not yet an open conflict, people who are sensitive to signs of disrespect are more likely to interpret ambiguous events in an ingroup-threatening manner and to react aggressively."

4. svk

svk Member

давно это было

5. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

My goodness, my friend (and I do consider you to be a friend) -- do you consider that a technique unique to the Russians? I've been listening to and trying to parse propaganda for over 40 years. For too long, honestly. In my old age, I wish I'd never began paying attention to or learning about geopolitics and stuff.

Everyone should take the official news from both sides with "a grain of salt," as they say.

And for those of us in the West, look at where much of the laundered funding for sites like the so-called "Institute for the Study of War" come from. The media loves that source. Much of that stuff is funded by the big US/UK weapons producers. It's not a secret.

Everyone's getting rich, while the soldiers are dying.

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

No Uncles, while there always was media disinformation, this exact problem was enabled by social media.
    And the public's reaction to it came as a consequence of social media providing a deluge of messages, both false and true.

Tell that to your Z friends. Their army invaded Ukraine after all.

7. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

you idiot
    not after all, but after nazi invasion in Donbass

8. OldUncles

OldUncles Well-Known Member

You know my family is from the Kaliningrad oblast', and very German? Koenigsberg area? My family has had it's share of war, and I have first-hand accounts from 1914 until 1945 in my head.

Countries at war are like fighting children, I think. The longer the fight goes on, the more irrational the combatants become. Should not parents of fighting children try to introduce some reason and suggestions about how to end fights?

And I know you love the Oxford comma stuff, no worries.

9. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Your mother - man idiot

Only nazi invasion Donbas - ruZZian federation

10. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

You think wrongly, you spinster. :D

Really, the analogy is wrong.
    Ask around people with kids if theirs ever killed anyone on purpose, by planned and sustained action for a period of at least a couple of days. Let me know if you find any.

11. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

интересно, а поляки до сих пор считают себя более культурной нацией, чем русские?

Flk and -Shai- like this.
  12. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Da.
    You're fucking savages, with some notable exceptions.

13. Flk

Flk Well-Known Member

Даслёз :D

zdes and rgreat like this.
  14. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Почему ж тогда никто в мире не знает ваших писателей, художников, композиторов? Вот русскую культуру все знают. А почему у "культурных" поляков их культура только внутри страны и известна?

-Shai- likes this.
  15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Ukrainian officer explains the current offensive.
    Quite interesting.

Around 19th minute, a very clear understanding on Americans' strategic aim. Very encouraging to see his acceptance and support for it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
  16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Penderecki, Lem, Sapkowski, Tokarczuk, Miłosz, Szymborska, numerous visual artists...

just not to bore you with Chopin, Reymont or Sienkiewicz... cause they're history!

our culture is alive and thriving, you're still referring to the greatness of your empire in the late years of Tsardom.
    Fuck you!
    We're at the avantgarde of European culture... you're printing military songbooks for 5-year olds now.
    You're fucked.

17. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

They've always been great on discrediting or eliminating writers critical of their regimes.
    I've been reading Daniil Harms as a kid, at a time that he still wasn't being published in CCCP.
    I mentioned Vladimir Sorokin on this forum and one of them yelled traitor.

18. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

Хе-хе, это вам рагулям кажется что у вас есть мирового уровня культура. А в мире никто про ваших местечковых писателей и актеров и знать не знает. И фамилий не знает. Я уж молчу про анекдоты про поляков в США.

И кстати, что не знают про польскую культуру (в отличии от русской) это ведь крики и стоны самих поляков

https://www.forum24.cz/sprizneni-vo...-ruska-hrobem-evropske-svobody-a-rozmanitosti

19. --am--

--am-- FH Developer

ну вот видите - даже румынские рагули знают русских писателей, которые даже в первую сотню по известности не входят, но ничего не знает о польских писателях. (Нет я понимаю, что рагуль побежит гуглить польских писателей, но уже поздно - так походя обосрать польскую культуру можно только только по малому уму)

20. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to you, but knowing and valuing only your country's artists is yet another sign of Fascism. Or just low education, of course.
    That you are a Fascist, there were no doubts.
    You made it very clear.

I believe that you don't even really understand art and literature, but you only parade your country's authors in order to make sure for yourself that russians are superior to everyone else.
    Which they are not.
    The russian society is filled with hatred towards other nations, with ideas of grandeur and sees the aggression on other nations as the solution to its problems. A disgusting gang.