Very good gold FH stick humiliated by a Snoopy [biles] Snoopy! [no, biles] SNOOPY! [n

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by biles, Sep 6, 2006.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    This is not the "Biles wrote a review like he said he was gonna!" thing I said I was gonna do.
    The other day, the FH server thingie fucked up and didn't work.
    So they was some players I never seen in TH, but one of them I seen in FH MANY MANY TIMES AND I HATE HIM tripped over the the TH server or proxie or whatever the fuck that thing is called, to play, well, warbirds, like.
    Plays a bit different.
    Uh.
    How different?
    Well, I ain't gonna go into that.
    This isn't the "Biles wrote a review like he said he was gonna!" thing.
    I was in my snoopy plane.
    There was fuck all happennin seein as they was only six or seven on and players hide from each other a lot easier on Tabahost. If you really feel like tearin off and causin some shit and then gettin home, it is emminently possible. Why?
    Again, this ain't the "Biles wrote a review like he said he was gonna!" thing.
    I am in the Snoopyplane, see? And I am way up high, well, high for a snoopy plane.
    They is this dogfightin happenin, two guys sort of beatin up on one. A Couple bf109f4 gently gang Bangin a Spit5, I think it was. One 109 just hangin out watchin the two fightin, and the other two dukin it out
    I am a bit higher. I sort of edge over there, I am tryin to get the sun on one wing and the gaggle on the other. Well, one of the golds heads on over to figure me out and stop me from interferin in their meal of Spit. This guy he is climbin a bit and he roars like, toward me at unbeavable 109 speed. Me in the old slow fucker Chaika.
    The guy is coming on up and I am headin in a reciprocal heading and as he gets closer and closer, I lean my left wing over and am watchin him and he is coming closer and closer and I am turning to me left and he is comin up up upspiralin and he pulls a little lead and uh uh uh.... ohhhhhh. And he fires his guns and I turn a little and spiral upward a little and he bullets whiz under me. And I wing over and head down just as he mushes out and I do a little flick of snoopy to put him in my frontal aspect, see? And he goes, voof. Down he goes and accelrates outta there kinda downward awith some holes and then starts a climb when he is like, oh 5000 yards or something, see? And he does this instaturn almost thing way the fuck down there, I mean WAY down, acceleratin like a fuckin bf109f4. I watchin him on my left as I am gently extending and when he does that fuckin instaturn thing, he is now ascending, he is coming up at me, as only a bf09f4 can do. And as He is coming up to me I am
    [repeat]
    leanin my left wing over and am watchin him and he is coming close and closer and I am turning to me left and he is comin up up up. And he fires his guns and I turn a little and spiral gryo upward he bullets whiz under me. And I wing over and head down just as he mushes out and I do a little flick of snoopy to put him in my frontal aspect, see? And he got some more holes in him and then he goes, voof. Down he goes and gets the fuck outta there and then pulls up when he is like, oh 5000 yards or something, see? And he does this instaturn almost thing way the fuck down there, I mean WAY down, acceleratin like a fuckin bf109f4.I watchin him on my left as I am gently extending and when he does that fuckin instaturn thing, he is now ascending, he is coming up at me, as only a bf09f4 can do. And as He is coming up to me I am
    Repeat again???? Joy joy.
    Okay.
    Uh, big deal.
    The guy got "rope a doped" twice.

And then he dove down
    And I was kinda like rubbing my hands with glee, watchin for him to hand his fat ass to me on a plate yet AGAIN.

He dove down and saw a red coming up so he headed toward him, I guess he was thinkin, "The snoopy plane is too good. The Snoopy Plane is noo goood. Whaaaa. The Snoooppyy Plllaaaaaaannnnn issss A haaaaaaack, Whaaaaa. So I am gonna kill that spit down there, who is low and should be easier than that snoopy plane.
    So he went down to attacke the Spit and he threw a wing from a gee thing and went poof and I got a kill.
    Still, big deal.

Except for one thing.
    One salient fact.
    One horrifying awful thing

In Freehost MA he is a fuckin killer. He wracks em up.
    Now.
    Begs the question...
    What can he get away with in FH that he cannot get away with in TH?
    I mean, in FH I never get this guy, well, I seldom do.
    but in tabar, all the stupid things he was doing, well, I always wondered in FH why he hands me my ass. I have many times typed 'wtf???' But some guys, 'know their planes.' Hmmmm. Do they? I have always been of the opinion that it is the pilot, not the plane.
    In TH I walked all over this guy like he was a granny.
    Now tell me there aren't pilots who exploit FH for 'victories.' becuase this guy really sucked and he sucked bad. In TH.
    And he was yellin about the plane when it was he that didn't use proper tactics, he blew the fight, in an elementary way.

And I think I understand what happenned. I read Shaw.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  2. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Re: Very good gold FH stick humiliated by a Snoopy [biles] Snoopy! [no, biles] SNOOPY

And another thing!!!!
    Euros - eat this:

Fuck this is cool. I get steady 150-160ms.
    [deleted]

. . . . . :dura:
    :fly2:
    :rolleyes:

[sure, some bugger is gonna tell me pings mean little..... yep. Sure. Listen, I am a grampa, You know what they say about eggs and grampas?]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  3. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

except for shaw thing... may be that (ma)-foe- is not quite the very same (th)-foe- ? a little bit different? say, same nick, but different lastname and town?

and granpa walking all over granny is... a curious activity.

4. biles

biles Well-Known Member

Same nick and same guy. He has certain insults and grammar typical.
    My experten squaddy says maybe he was drunk.
    But then I came back yesterday and he was just as stupid as before and I killed him. Maybe he drinks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.....