Vulching

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by gonads, Mar 1, 2007.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

We must be pretty bored....... ha ha ha....

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

In fact, WE are :)

As I no longer fly in WBFH (but that may change in april) I should not have spoken here. But since I was vulched and vulched people on many occasions myself, I am bored to death with topics about vulching.
    As much as I enjoy a fair fight, it is also of an extreme satisfaction to score a kill on someone, whose lack of SA and knowledge of Arena conduct makes him an easy prey.

I have rolled from attacked fields, I have been shot down on countless occassions in doing so, but never complained about that, unless it was a clear example of foul play (sa. driving a tank or hmack to a field/cv).
    I did make fun of people, who interfering with 302nd's sweep or jabo-raids tried to defend their fields and fell prey to us, swearing and cursing 'those f***n vulchers'.

Vulch is a tactic of playing this game. One of many tactics, that can lead one to a fair score and marvelous achievements. Rolling from an attacked field is purely suicidal and far from any tactic I can think of (still- it's one of the most thrilling and exciting things you can do).