Warbirds hates Freehost,,,,,

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Nicholas1990, Feb 3, 2007.

1. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

if ther is a exec from russia then that means ther ar 2 of 'em

they must be stopped befor they multiple further

2. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Don't try to teach your Father how to have sex.

Please provide us with detailed descriptions of "free-world" testing routines instead.

Funny to hear such comments from a person, who will probably never wonder what speeds in Western tests were measured in nautical miles, and what were in "ordinary" ones.

And Exec isn't Russian.

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Oh, so we have bhoover envey now... you poor boy.

So you want everyone here to be at your feet and listen you, "Gandhi"????

Well ...it seems the people at this forum have listened to you.

Take a look at your reputation.

Any feet you see are aimed at your ass!

4. looseleaf

"Don't try to teach your Father how to have sex."

Unless your mother was raped.....

5. gonads

gonads Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to start a debate in here about technical data. All I am saying is that there is an attitude in here that you can't say anything about the USSR or Communism or the Eastern Bloc in here unless it is praise. Anything less just gets swept under the rug. When it comes to the rest of the world however, THAT is fair game to sling mud on. THAT IS RACIST.

As for the pathetic remark about the Knots/Statute miles, I do know... Do you???? Don't just assume that because I'm a Westerner (to be more precise, an Australian) thats automaically classifies me as a dumb-ass.

I'd better stop before the KGB or whatever they are called now find out where i live poison my drink.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  6. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

no it isnt

7. gonads

gonads Well-Known Member

why not????

8. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

There ain't no exact answer to the "whys".

9. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

So not true.
    Admin type guy human guy alright too. Not that kind of person, this forum is SO fuckin Free Speach, man.
    No fuckin dictating happenning in the freehost forum. Or as little as possible. Admin is a fine guy, just a regular joe with valid opinions and tolerant of others. I have met him, whatsisname, pete, or was it bob?
    I gotta go look, fuck.
    No, Sorry , I didn't meet him I got his number wrong in my db.
    Frank? No, jim. ANyway, The Admin guy, whatsisname is an unassuming power here. Not a stalin at all. Not a macarthy or a fuckin dzerzhinksy fuckhead, no gang of five pistol daddy. None of that bullshit reactionary from our friend, whatsisname, the admin. I have seen much anti any form of government. If you wanta slam it it has been done here. Even red baiting is done, not always in good taste, but it is done. And look at the fucking bush baiting.
    Jees.
    Putin has many scruples, but he isn't a communist [sure] aint he sure ain't eastern, the guy got kulturnyy stamped on his smooth broad pink forehead. Look at how that guy wears a suit, like he was made for fuckin armani. Even russian know putin is a rat. Name me a rat that isn't a rat. They are all rats. All of em.
    Bosses ain't nice guys.
    Anyways, I digress
    I am not even trying to give him a suck. The fucker tried to get me boot off this site a few years back, democratically, of course. he was real nice about it. But he got over his insane notions of macarthy dzerzhinskyy bullshit and democracy was only the tip of a magnificient, missile shaped, flesh coloured, oh, but I digress.
    Admin guy, whatsisname, he goes way back. And this whole site is his.

Except for the parts that aren't.

No fuckin gods around this web site. only little bits.

I need another beer

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

country is not a 'race'

11. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

12. looseleaf

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

What? You mean there actually is something not nice to say about all that? Impossible.

14. Boroda

Just try to behave yourself. There are some things that other people can't easily tolerate, like "negro" is abusive for African-Americans, while in Russian it's just a word for anyone from African race, and "black" is an offinsive nickname for people from Caucasus.

I don't know what happened, but I am sure that Exec was right. At the same time - I am sure that he'll shut down any non-consructive "discussions" about any nation.

90% of the Western people don't know anything about USSR or Communism, only dumb propaganda lies, it's a sad fact, and some of them think that USSR was "as evil as nazi Germany", that isn't true. Check what happened at Nuremberg International Tribunal and who was sentenced here.

Australian? LOL, I spent 2 months in Brisbane, I know that some guys here live in QLD, but noone answered to my post... I thought we could meet and drink something... You have a beautiful country, and you guys are awesome, I have met so many nice and friendly people.

And didn't you speak about "technical sources referenced"? I thought it's another flight/dmg-model rant...

15. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool good one :D

16. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

In all of my travels around this planet, I have discovered one basic truth.
    People are people.

You have the same mix in your hometown as the next hometown, and the hometown on the other side of the planet. There are smart people, nice people, stupid people, bad people, ad infitum.

A particular system of governing isn't bad; including Fascism. It is those in authority over a particular system which can make things good, evil, or indifferent. Do not blame the people for allowing this to take place, since a person is most likely to act, but a large group is most likely not to act in belief that some person will act; and that person being in the group-think process will likely not place themselves outside of the group, and there-by not act --- psychological fact.

Racism, Prejudice, etc is all dependent upon social/cultural perception.

//// edited portion ////

And yes you can within reason bash a country.
    example: I personally think Putin sucks, but I also see him as being one of the better leaders in Russian history, and I also understand that he, like any good leader, will put their own people first, but he will also be smart enough to realize the limits of bashing another country; especially an economic trading partner.

If you want something a little more dark...(politically speaking), I recommend Machiavelli.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  17. Boroda

Put their own people first?!

And you say it about comrade Putin!? Maybe you mean crooks like Zurabov, Gref anf Kudrin by "his people"?

"Stabilisation fund" is now $300G, not invested into Russian economy because it will "cause inflation", so they keep it in US obligations. And some idiots in the West compare Putin to Stalin!... The worst olygocratic regime here since Anna Ioannovna or Nikolai II. Oh, sorry, our previous alcoholic was even worse :( We, Russian people, are only a nuisance for their plans.

As usual, I see sad misunderstanding here.

18. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

dear boroda:

but it makes sense!

if bush is hitler and putin is stalin then it is not surprise at all the tension we see!

19. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

'Rincewind considered himself a racist. The quarter mile, the half mile, the endless sprint. He had done them all. When evil men chases you around, there is not much time to reflect on skincolour'

Quite freely quoted from Terry Pratchett, some book containing the bad (bad as in useless not bad as evil or sth) wizard Rincewind.

20. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Russia has been showing a steady increase of growth since 2003.
    Your drunken criminal is obviously doing something positive for Russia, without the threat of global war --- more so than the majority of your previous sitting rulers.

You have a few crooks sitting in your government, congradulations, so does every other country with a government! Nothing is perfect.

As for investments into the US, you must miss the International Economic periodicals. There is a lot of talk about withdrawing many investments due to the dollars decline --- these are the same people who don't understand market flucuations, and the positives the both ends of the wave presents.

Your crime rate is very high, and you are close to falling into a period of high inflation; which will bolster organized crime unless you put a boot on its neck.
    If you think falling into inflation is bad, wait for the recesion! If you think any of this should not be happening, then you need to study your Western history closer. The transition is not an easy or cheap one, and the US above all others knows this --- which is why it is heavily investing into Russian intrest, and persuading others to do the same, e.g. Japan, China, Eu; call this a return on your investment.

The latest economic figures, posted as of Dec 06:
    GDP (PPP) $1.723 trillion (2006 est.)
    GDP growth 6.6% (2006 est.)
    GDP per capita (PPP) $12,100 (2006 est.)
    GDP by sector agriculture (5.3%), industry (36.6% ), services (58.2%)
    (2006 est.)
    Inflation 9% (2006 est.)
    Labour force 73.88 million (2006 est.)
    Unemployment 6.6% plus considerable underemployment (2006 est.)
    The underemployment is interesting to note, and many countries are investing in ways to reverse this process by modernizing certain aspects of Russian industries --- e.g. oil exploration (I have personally been involved in working on this in the past) Ref: PLC programing technology for the Oil & Gas industry.
    Tourism is up, and on a steady increase.
    International business ventures are up; though worry over your organized crime rate has many new prospects becoming a little hesitant.
    Crush the mafia already...ok.
    International medical, and agricultural investments are up.
    International marriage rates are up, with prior Eastern Bloc women marrying off to Western husbands --- This is a very good thing, a total win-win for all sides --- really think about it, this is economically very smart.
    Public debt 8% of GDP (2006 est.)
    External debt $287.4 billion (30 June 2006 est.)
    Revenues $222.2 billion (2006 est.)
    Expenses $157.3 billion (2006 est.)
    Economic aid (recipient) in FY01 from US, $979 million (including $750 million in non-proliferation subsidies); in 2001 from EU, $200 million (2000 est.)

I could keep going on with this, but I think you get the point. Over all the situation is in a growth phase, with very large investments funneling in to help Russia through the teething pains. Crush your criminals and insure the safety of new outside business ventures coming in you will see a tidal wave
    flow in!