What a bunch of fucktards

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -al---, Oct 31, 2009.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeCJu5mjE0I

I say again: what a bunch of fucktards, how can you destroy a piece of history like that? Cut it up in pieces so that disabled people can go inside? Jesus fuckin' christ that is insanely stupid, it's such a fucked up idea that I actually can't believe that someone had thought it up. God I'm pissed.

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah that guy in the yellow jacket does seem like a fucktard. Roger Hall "project manager". I always wonder about people like that.

It doesn't surprise me that British men between 60 and 80 are the world's number 1 buyers of dildos.

These are the same fuckin people that come to my country and start Canadian whisky tasting societies and they walk around drunk and say things like:

"well it's got a nice oak taste on the palate with a hint of black walnut and butterscotch"

All canadian whiskies fit that description. fucktards. There is no better feeling in the world than to get behind the bar and pour some cheap black velvet 3 year old stuff into a bottle of Forty creek or CC classic and watch these English ball lickers take a glance at the bottle you left on the bar and say stuff like "Well I say old chap, isn't that the finest whiskey in the world"

Anything you say limey. Go cut up a ww2 sub so your 400 pound herpes case wife doesn't have to enter through the hatch.

"Roger, can you cut up that sub so I can take a look around without going in through the hatch at the top?"
    [​IMG]

3. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

4. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

LOOOL Mcloud, +1

indeed it s very sad, i was playing a few weeks ago to silent hunter 3 (the best until now)...i liked so very much that i wacthed "das boat", great movie

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

What a bunch of shit.
    What do they do with the most complete U-boat left from WW2?
    Cut it up to pieces. Oh yeah, sank the uboat just 48 hours BEFORE the end of the war... bullshit.

I think they should take the Queen Mary and cut it up into sections so everyone can have a better look....

As a friend's father, stationed in England who was a B-24 bomber pilot/group leader called the British: "The REAL Enemy".... I am getting to udnerstand why he would have said that.....

Well at least in San Francisco one can see a whole World War Two submarine, I did, it was very cool:

http://www.maritime.org/pamphome.htm

You would think the bastards could have restored the ship and then made a virtual tour video available online just like they did with the sub in San Francisco- check it out, you can drag and rotate every view 360 degrees on any plane...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Das Boat is THE definitive sub movie... gives me chills to see it every time ! :super:

7. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

new sig