What will the Illuminati do next?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Jan 6, 2012.

?

Illuminati's next move

1. stage an attack in US and then blame and attack Iran

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. stage an attack in the middle east and cause a war

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. stage an attack in the US and declare martial law

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. other

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Just for shits and giggles, try and translate Persian to English with the Google translator. Gotta be a clue. Guess they fixed it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

They will do what they always do:

Cause wars or help cause wars for profit and power.

Same old, same old....

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Homicide on yankee roads during their War On Everything

nine years
    2002 - 2010
    @300,000 deaths [how many casualties en toto?? Jeez, will be lots more]
    [I only found rough numbers for years up tp 2010 (don't bother, LL, I am sure you get the gist of the thing?)

Anyway:
    ???

those numbers do not include pedestrians killed by vehicular homicide.

War on what?
    nine years
    2002 - 2010
    @ 270,000 killed by firearms in the USA, including pedestrians.
    [how many casualties en toto?? Jeez, will be lots more]
    Those found numbers may very, according to what professional polling company did the poll.
    And polls are important to Yankees. Polls help the leadership down there to plan what they can get away with.

Like, for example, the @600,000 homicides due to missiles [bullets and automobiles are, indeed, missiles, no matter which regime has em or what compound they are staying in or what bunker they are planning their next terror attack from.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

7. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I smell vodka and borscht all over this one. There are a lot of things not going according to plan, and you know this because of all the revolutionary actions happening (OWS, these Illuminati things, Russia talking their shit). Granted, there are a lot of fucked up things going on, I'm pretty sure the British aren't controlling much of anything over here. I see no real evidence of that. Remove Obama? And replace him with who? Biden? He would be even more of a puppet than Obama!

And this thermonuclear war talk. Ludicrous. Both sides know where that would lead, and we've been there before. The danger comes when the conventional war, if there ever is one, gets to the point where the war becomes decisively in favor of one country or the other. Some rogue element of hardline idiocy may autonomously launch and end us as a species. Otherwise, the leadership would have to be bat shit fucking insane, or incredibly stupid to consider the nuclear option as the first move.

But you know some shit is going on because there has been a lot of this kind of talk. The reasons may never be clear, but driving toward a world war will be the most retarded thing I've seen, and may probably ever see, in the 21st century. There are better ways to distract, regain the grip of power, and give the people the illusion of freedom than starting a world war. It all depends on how much shit the powers that be want to move in the course of such an action.

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I was gonna put this into Jacobe's excellent music thread, but the "I want to fight someone" feeling the edgy tune gives me is appropriate at the end of the above quote, eh?

9. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

11. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Would those guys burning flags be Russian-side troops during the 2008 war in Georgia? Strange that one's holding a Georgian flag -- think he'd burn that, too! Guess one could think up a scenario in which they found a US flag during 2008, as the US was/is training and supplying Georgian military. What do the Russian-speaking guys here think?

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Why all music sounds like SHIT?!!??? ( ;) )

It's because the Illuminati raised the common pitch from A=432Hz to A=440Hz.

Why?

Because 432 x 1.666 = 440.

Ok, don't worry.

Here's some music played in original humanly 432Hz based tuning :

Lay back, close your eyes, be in comfortable position and you notice how that music just 'goes into you'.

PS. Here's another for you don't have to click click so much since you are in deep deep relaxation state after listen the 1st one. :cool:

Illuminati can't do sht to us, only fk their own lifes and make others so sad.

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

14. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for them to get on with World War III. I'm fuckin' bored over here.