Why americans still die in Iraq

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by jotaceTOGA, Jun 24, 2007.

1. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

2. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

That is NOT why.

If you were driving a car and a HUMVEE full of heavily armed soldiers comes-up behind you with the horn blasting are you going to stay in the way for one second longer than you possibly can?

3. jotaceTOGA

Of course not, much more because most of the cars there are brazilian Passats. Nice cars, by the way.

This thread was made to be funny. I know the reasons they die there. It here is only like an introduction to make the joke funnier.

Why do you need to be serious in everything?
    You are that kind of guy that watch comedy to look for the mistakes in the movie.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

HAHAHA. The guy only WRITES like a hard-ass. Occasionally his hard-ass is punctuated [pun intended] with a 'If you knew me you would know I am not a hard-ass' type of qualification. Type thing. There. Uh.

5. looseleaf

If you wrote "Why Iraqis are still being killed in Iraq" would have been funnier.

How would you like it if someone starts wrting "Why Brazilians lose World Cup."

or "Why Brazilians are still kidnapped" or "Why Brazilians are still car jacking"

I suppose that would not be so funny after a while.

Some of us have relatives over there, in the military and fail to see the humor when someone talks about dieing.

6. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

I do not fail to see the humor in your relatives dying

7. jotaceTOGA

Why can´t I make fun of american soldiers in Iraq if they do fun a lot over there?
    Because they are american and they can do everything, and because I am from a third world contry and I only can stay shuted up?
    Scrull you, scum bag.
    You are the kind of american that are close mind, like a lot of you.
    There is a lot of americans that are open mind.
    I showed this video for an american friend that lives here and it was him who said it after watching: "because this american soldiers still die in Iraq" and laught.

8. looseleaf

You are free to say anything you want. My objection is the title. The video is funny. It demonstrated equally the American and the Iraqi attitude and the situation.

Your "joke" about dying is not funny to me. nor I doubt that if you had a relative there you would not be so amused about any jokes.

If I made the same jokes about losing the World Cup, kidnappings and car jackings in your country, I doubt you would be so receptive as the see any humor.

9. looseleaf

Your failures are none of my business.

10. jotaceTOGA

Sorry for being agressive.
    It was an american that said that title.
    Is there any joke you can make with brazilian car jacking and kidnapping?
    If you do, put here, please.
    We already see it a lot on newspaper and TV and people laugh watching this.
    You do that there with your problems also, we know that.

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

Brasil and US lost the world cup LOL!
    some other countries lost the world cup too LOL!
    Brasil, US and all other countries have kidnappings and car jackings LOOOOOOOL!

see, i'm cruel

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I hate to say it but morons like the guys driving the HMMWV in that video, unless they have a very good reason to be driving that recklessly, are certainly not helping things. Disrespecting the general populace like that only serves to alienate more Iraqis. Like I said, I hope the guys in the humvee had a very a good reason to be acting like that, because if not they should get court-martialed and imprisoned for undermining the war effort. :mad:

13. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

For more fun need use "Abrams" :D

1 person likes this.
  14. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Here's a good reason. Since the enemy has taken to hiding within the general population, you now are unsure if that car is going to explode in front of you or is just someone trying to get to work or go home. Some say that the only way you can tell they are the enemy is if they're wearing some fancy new sneakers or something. So hell yes, run them off the road if they don't get out of your way. If they start to really act funny, shoot 'em up and let god sort 'em out. Chances are they really were the enemy if they do something strange.

15. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

LOL wish I had a Humvee in NFS 4 lolllll

btw i think if i was down there in Iraq, I's push the pedal too, wouldnt wanna act a slow and easy target for a sniper or a suicide bomber...who knows which cars gonna explode or how many "civilians" with AK-47s gonna swarm around as an american military vehicle is stuck in the traffic...these selfkilling "warriors" are knowing well that the US wont attack when civilians are nearby, so a stuck vehicle is a perfect target without fearing a US air support on a prolly battle there. Things are changing as you enter a land like Iraq, international laws, warring laws and pacts wont protect you anymore against an enemy who doesnt give a shit about them, and their goal is to kill more and more of you no matter if his own life is gone in that. Those iraqi "warriors" wont be dragged to martial courts for war crimes if they cut off the head of my comrade, your only purpose is to survive and get bach home alive to sour family. And if I'm scared like shit because the last day 20 Humvees been suicide bombed, hell im gonna kick those cars outta my way to get back my base ASAP. mb this is why im not a soldier lol :D:D:D

16. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

for more fun suck my ass, punk

1 person likes this.
  17. rudeboy

No win.

18. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

No, for more fun this jeep could blowing up in the end.

Devil Bless America.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  19. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Crapy pussy talking...:rolleyes:

20. rudeboy

[deleted]
    Fuck
    This message is too short

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007