Why is U.S.A full of BS.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

youtu.be/fHj735t_knk

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

It's the same trap. You're free because the government says you're free. The difference being, in Venezuela, they seem to be more proactive in their government. Let's watch and see how Venezuela turns out 20 or 30 years on, eh?

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Yeah, them nasty Jews again. Who else? This is never getting old, is it.

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

http://youtu.be/olChVRNyfSc

7. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

OH GOD!
    USA people, I don't mean yanks, I mean Yankees:
    Sometimes I have the damned spell checker inside my view correcting my spelling on the fly and if I type yank and I then I type Yankee the two don't seem to recognize each other and I mistype yank after mindlessly obeying the recommended spelling with the stupid one instead, this is why sometimes you see color in this crap I type here. Instead of colour
    [I really want to type Yankee when I am approving of the USA aspect or person I think is admirable. Fuck what am I saying?]
    A Yankee to me used to be, when I was a kid, a complimentary name. I liked Yankees. I still do, when I don't get my New-Speak affect and have my message fucked up for me.
    When I was a boy, I read and too, I saw a lot of film, and, indeed I met a few thousand Yankees. Back in the Day, we used to import a lot of them on the Good Old Pre 11/9 Dual Citizenship Scheme, which was, really, just bullshit.
    , like we do now for Guatemalans still. Yankee was seen as a good apsect of USA or person of USA..... in much of the world.
    An energetic, intelligent and thrifty man who helped the oppressed, gave alms, worked and worshiped etc, sort of like for example the impression I have of the Yankees here in this forum.
    Sort of like the sorts of men that, uh, Mark Twain liked to compliment, and hung with, what Yankees meant 100 years ago. Nobody meant the name as insult. Like Canuck doesn't piss of a Canadian.
    And a yank was different sort of like a cheesehead, ever heard of that? Derogatory. It was derogatory. Still is. When the fuckin spell checker gets me right...
    Alas, our English gets changed right under our noses by cynical subtle almost neural path like a dope hydra or one of those scary looking sci fi tentacle looking thing grabbing minds of nodal intellects in the fuckin intellect pool and zombyizing them.
    you know......
    among us and some of us get really fucked up because we don't know the difference between a republic and Monarchy [no, really!] a a Black Man and a good negro, a Nigga and a nigger, a Jew from a jewboy. It is really hard these days to communicate with sufficient intonation, it is as if we are all poor English as a Second Language taught speakers, writers.
    When I am listening to a doubletalking cocksucker, who is selling a bill of goods, I peg the fucker pretty quickly and then no deal. Not always though. Maybe I am batting 900........., like when I am drunk at the bar and 'yaI didn't know the guy, how the fuck I was to know?' by way of a post drunk hung excuse where you are being laughed at and 'I was soooooo fuckin drunk, what a waste of a hunnerd fuckin bucks fuck!'

I wonder if kids not being taught history anymore after the No Child Left Behind NewLaw is, well, what these guys are getting at, fuck.
    I think their spell checkers work better than mine.

What the fuck am I trying to say?
    Well, it is like this, there are fine intellects everywhere that can look......:)
    Outside
    The
    Box
    And do some hard thinking and have parts of the answer.
    Those guys talking are two smart and concerned Yankees.
    Hold off on the nukes, guys, that ll ya gotta do, and we will ALL have a future, the seeds of a future are Yankees like these guys, not just talking head types, I mean everyone.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  8. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

This is a good film. A cartoon, so Republicans can understand it:dura:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  11. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

You used republican and understand in the same sentence. Are you sure all is well in Canada? [/sarcasm] Otherwise, that 'toon pretty much sums it up. :D

@LL
    I've become Mel Gibson from that little clip I've posted, only I don't eat burgers naked, nor do I call anyone "sugartits."

12. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

This is wierd. Made in 1984

http://youtu.be/IHgYPDvQFU8

It isn't a i hate USA thing. But it doens't deserve a thread.*

*It is more like a fuckin funky old sci fi. You ever read a sci fi that was write, say, in 30's and there are fictional changes in society the author unintentionally or not predicts [sci fi writer's ain't interested in being prophets, I don't think, it seems more like most of the stuff I have read is a writer exploring how people behave and love when living with[in] technology.
    Ever read that story by Pournel and Niven about teleport booths? You step into one, drop a dollar in a slot and poof, as easy as makin a phone call you would be in another place somewhere far away on earth. And amazingly only a few thousand people die each year in the things, not really die, errrr, the 'disappear.'
    Anyway, in the story, it was a short story, the teleport booths enable silly assed young people to form million man flash mobs........

Never mind, look at the video, it isn't about flash mobs. But it is a kinda sorta boast - warning - a kinda sorta prediction...

Ah so!:
    Displacement booths.

"...The next thing anyone knows, every man, woman and child in the country has decided that he wants to see the red tide at Hermosa Beach..."

"Another flash crowd. It figures," said Jerryberry. "You can get a flash crowd anywhere there are displacement booths."

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  13. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

No. Fucking. Way. :eek: I thought the same thing last night as I lay awake trying to figure out just what the fuck is going on in my country! Maybe I didn't think the USSR was involved, but something along those lines.

Also, a clip from the same guy seems to contain a punch line. Can you find it? :D

And now for something completely different.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  15. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

SUPERCONGRESS????????????????
    WTF

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Just a smaller group of morons trying to draw up a "bipartisan" bill to put before the entire assembly of morons for a vote in order to try and solve the "debt crisis" that's been put off for roughly three decades.

17. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Wriggling

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  18. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Two Great Men
    talking

War
    and
    R
    ackets

youtu.be/UCJrN3-fAK0
    :fly2:

19. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

FKing idiot usaers think they are the best in everything.

howabout f.ex. international sports?

Only sport they are competive is 100meter dash and that is won by black people, ancestors of usa former slaves.

Are there any other sport in which usa goes at least well?

F.ex. hockey, usa has won world championship twice. @ 33 & 60 afair.

usa has their own worldchampoinships in lot and lot of sports LMAO.

WTF are those idiots living for? To live in a lie and practice torture ,expoiltation and sadomasocism to all or what? They are scare shitless to every other nation on this world ,and one reason to that is that they just don't understand a shit of true, pure life humans are given.

wtg.

:)