Windows 8.10

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by hezey, Jul 5, 2014.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

In two words:
    HOLY SHIT!!!!
    :@prayer:

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The terrible GUI the users THINK they are forced to use is a non-issue. I can handle it, I am in LinuxWorld, we are used to weird GUIs.
    The OS beneath this GUI is the best MS has made, in my opinion.
    This is fun, and guess what? I won't have to worry about toasting the hard drive and losing Ms Windows, because I have a fuckin INSTALLATION DISK,, in a box.
    THIS VERSION OF MSWindows is very fast. Stabe? I don't know what is stable? That is a subjective judgement and besides, MSWinows got more stable after Vista anyway, so 7 was sort of stable and so is 8.
    I am not running a working server so it isn't as important as it could be.
    My Mum says it is stable on her PC.
    She broke her WIndows 7 so cannot saay if it was stable or not. Rather than asking for help to fix it she went and bought another PC and gave the one away that I gave to her some months ago.
    I told her she has to stop logging in as root. I explained what it was and that she has been doing it for years and that is why her PC got dreadfully slow.
    She used to roll her eyes, I told her to stop rolling her eyes at me, that she has to 'Get Real.' That she is othing special, bots don't care who she is.
    But I do.
    She tells me she uses her named user account now, not root [administrator]
    MSWindows world has turned many many millions, billions of users into retards.

Default login session is root? WTF
    GRRRRRRRRRR.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014