wishes wished and bugs bugging

Discussion in 'TabaHost General Discussion' started by -exec-, Nov 13, 2004.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

.info
    may be it must give pos/alt info for squad leaders and other non-conventional players?

.pos
    must be reported in wb-coordinates, not feet

.tanks
    1.all shoot at the same target. probably use the same algorythm without variance. may be should shoot at different or random targets (according to priorities)?

2.no trails of rs132 in soft-graphics.

3.i suggest to make more wide formation. current distance looks to be 15 meters. may be 50?

4.when closed the field, all goes the same pattern. will you add some random to the path?
    i'm afraid that all tank groups f13-f14 will follow exactly the same route, with millimeter precision. tanks off-road don't go like that :)

5.haven't checked carefully. but after closing f14 grey tanks don't shoot at red ones, and vice versa. probably algorythm stucked when f14 closed. they danced together in the same rythm around tower of f14.

.wings
    1.pe-2 wingmen exploded the same time their bomb fell on the ground.

2.what's their DM? from three il-2 dived to f14 none survived. yes, hardy got his charge share. but wingmen look like died from the view of acks.

.conv
    reports that changed conv in flight. cannot see wether trajectories changed though.

.shanghai
    cannot find confirmation of puppil in .help
    hardy could not join my cockpit

.fly
    when i log in as exec-- i have the game working normally.
    when i log in to moscow freehost, my engine works ok.
    when i log in as -exec- to tabajara, my engine doesn't start at all.
    tried both 1.62 and 1.63

2. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

3. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

I don't see why... can you give me a pratical example?

Yes, this is in 2do list :)

Yes and no, they have the same pattern, but sometimes they shot diff targets.

:dunno: I use 2d at home, and I get this problem only when KATY fires from a level above field level (I'll correct this in next months).

OMW

When field is closed, all tanks go to tower, do we need random paths?
    Well, they actually can go thru mountains, rivers, sea :) asap I'll add some new waypoints...

When tanks reaches their destiny, they shoot at targets and don't shoot at other tanks (for now).
    Yes, they change their heading at same time, because target and path checking is made evey 10 sec to avoid server overload :) (sure I'll enhance it)

I'll check it, but was supposed to happen if you drop a bomb too low.

:confused: Can you explain better?

Changed to next fly.

No confirmations for now (I'll add later)

:dunno:

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

franz, you can watch the track provided by hardy. it illustrates my first post.

.info
    well, can you explain what/who this command is for?

.wings
    1. pe-2 were not supposed to self-explode since you can see the altitude on the track. it was no less than 800m

2. another flight, hardy dived to f14 with 3 il2m. we cannot understand where wingmen disappeared to. they just vanished.

.fly
    engine doesn't turn on. i cannot start the motor. power plant don't ignite.

5. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

.info is for a brief status of a player. Players have a few info like player is flying or not, his squadron, and some other things. OP's can know which their IP and other info. ADMINs gets more info...

ok, I'll check this, I think I know where is the problem...

hmmm, no idea... did you check your fuel % (.fuel)?

6. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Talking about wings, recently I got a strange situation: in a test with laxtsc, I selected stuka G2 with .wings 1 and I got only one wingman. lately I choose same plane and command .wings 4 and got 2 wingmen.. :dunno:

Another: when flying last test scenario (as -DEUS-), in a unique stuka G2, Ive got down by --cg-- using a Pe2... NP, usual, but the problem is: I was getting pings (could hear that), and I was in alt+V mode (extern view) and no trace of --cg--'s Pe2, or tracing bullets... shots comming from nowhere... in addition, in the area that --cg-- got me down, there was at least 2 more pilots flying and, also I couldnt see them... :dunno:

(there is a # + invisible condition? there is a lot of drones there...)

7. Franz-

Franz- FH Beta Tester

About wingman explosion, fixed.

About get one wingman: you may reached max related drones or max drones in arena?

If there was lots of drones, you can see the nearest 32 players(and drones)...

It would be great if when these things happen, be posted the track file :-D

8. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member