WTF or reds in scenario take off 2-3 times.

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by maestro, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

i'm very sorry, that i did not saw this problem.
    i thought, rbull is online.
    i thought, he is in touch with pikkot and hardy.
    if somebody opened the red fields, this person must close it after some minutes.
    but if rbull was not in wbchat and also not on teamspeak, somebody else should contact me.
    but pikkot was a first time CO. so i should have helped him much more.

but i was very unhappy about the pilot-numbers. i thought, with so many pilots not online, it's not possible to make the scenario happen. i thought, it's good to let all of us fly to have fun, and it's better to repeat this frame or not count it at all.

2. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

yea repeat it plz , i couldn't show up , i had no internet connection since sunday morning :(

3. maestro

maestro Well-Known Member

Frame was ended. Somebody technical problems not disturb.

4. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

rgr that, but why nobody of polish or czech pilots who has problems with connect dont' write a bit about it on Forum before scenario start?

5. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

BTW. I don't know who revoked or not before scenario but -alve- has explained himsefl so no ban for him for not flying please.

6. vought

vought Well-Known Member

Firstly it was common for RAF pilots to jump their planes, grab a cab to their field (if they bailed far from it ) and take another plane just to keep fighting.
    Just after land they did not bother to wait untill they refuel, rearm their warbird, just grabbed any alredy prepared for takeoff.
    Secondly and more important, we need some kind of rules as in my opinion trying to realize the scenarios as much as posible in this game has no sense.
    For example : you say hardy we should wait half an hour to rearm/refuel our planes to takeoff again. I say : everybody have to disable their F1/ map key becouse WWII airplanes had no GPS systems. This would be interesting, i would like to see luftwaffe raids organizing then :mafia:

7. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Dunno about other pilots , but on Saturday i was 100% sure i will participate in scenario on Sunday. Unfortunatly i spent whole sunday in front of TV , with no possibility to go online :(

8. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    If it was so common to do this, why didn't it happen in every single one of the last frames? Or does it sound like an excuse?

Suddenly remembering 'historical' details... lol

;) :D

9. hardy

hardy Well-Known Member

Disable F1(map) is a pretty damn good idea for some scenarios.
    Unfortunately, we can't realise it coz we need to change FE code to do this.
    "Disable map" issue was discussed between developers many times, but we havn't any solution yet.

And dont worry about LW raids. All i need is one more day to draw precision courses for each scenario and about an hour to write emergency instructions for LW pilots who will lost theyself over England :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  10. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

lets repeat this frame :)